Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New India Assurance

agmbasheer2010@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint against the New India Assurance Co Ltd , Chennai for the Non Payment of the Claim

PAGE-1

Fax No.0091 44 23456794
    E-Mail Address: nia.710800@newindia.co.in

Page-3
    Ref :PravasiSuraksha Policy No. 710800/47/09/12/00000001
    From- 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2014 (Renewed in the year 2009)
    I am a Non Resident Indian, 58 years old working abroad since 15 years.The Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd , Government of Tamil Nadu recommended to take this policy for the Non-Resident Tamils.I was having the PravasiSuraksha policy (Enclosed) since 2004 about ten years (The above mentioned policy was renewed in the year 2009). When I started the policy I was having a mild hypertension which your agent told me that no need to declare because there was no medical checkup required to open this policy. The diabetic Mellitus started before three years when I was having the policy. Since this policy covers only the expenses incurred when admitted inside the Hospital, I didnít notify to the company. I was having a mild chest pain when I was working in Dubai. Since the treatment is too costly in Dubai and the New India Assurance Company might not pay the treatment abroad and I was due for the Annual Vacation, I planned to go to India for treatment. When I went to India, I consulted our family doctor Dr A Mohamed Rafee MD, in our town Sirkali, underwent normal checkup and took medicine. Unfortunately , on 05-02- 2013 I was having an acute chest pain and admitted in the Sugam Multispeciality Hospital in Kumbakonam , Tamil Nadu, underwent treatment , referred to DrShanmugasundaram MD, DM, Vijaya Hospital Chennai and discharged on 09-02-2013(Discharge summary sent to The New India assurance co,( Enclosed). Upon admission in the SugamMultispeciality hospital, I have notified the new India Assurnace Co, received the claim No.DO 710800/NRI Claims/2012 dated 7-02-2013. To proceed.
    Later I was referred to DrK.N.Reddy M.D.,D.M.,FCCP,FICC, Vijaya Medical Hospital, Chennai. Then I was admitted in the Vijaya Hospital, Chennai till 15-02-2013 underwent angiography and treatment.All the Medical tests , reports and discharge summary(Enclosed) and the expenses claim bills of total Rs. 2,64,839.37 sent to the New India Assurance co. I have taken the PravasiSuraksha Policy for the total value of Rs 19,50,000. If I take the treatment in Dubai, they had to pay a lot. Since I went to India on my own air ticket and requested for the genuine expenses incurred for the treatment they refused to pay stating unbelievable reasons.
    Since I am 58 years old and sick, I want to go back to India for good. But I donít have money to settle the credit which my wife took from the bank on Jewell loan and friends for the payment of the Vijaya Hospital bill for treatment. When I was waiting for the cheque from the New India Assurance Co, to settle the credit, I received the letter stating that THE HEART ATTACK WAS PRE-EXISTING, the panel Doctorís opinion and refused to pay. The Hypertension and the diabetic mellitus were not the cause of Heart attack. Since there was no need for the medical report ,Hypertension was not declared at the time of starting the insurance and the diabetic mellitus from three years only Then I have sent the Medical certificates of the three consultant specialists on 09-03-2013 (copy enclosed) who treated me(1)Dr.A.MohamedRafee M.DReg No,54621,(2)DrS.Tamilarasu MD,DM. Reg No.40908 and (3)DrK.N.ReddyMD,DM,FCCP,FICC. Stating that the HEART ATTACK WAS NOT PRE-EXISTING .The New India Insurance co didnít reply. Then I have sent the Advocate Notice on 11-03-2014 with a time limit of 15 days (Copy enclosed) which is also not responded. Then I have forwarded the problem to the Indian Consulate in Dubai and they directed me to sue from India. On 24-03-2014 I have sent e-mails to the New India Assurance Co Regional office Mr S Ganesan & Regional claims hub Mr.Shankar. On 28-03-2014 I have sent e-mail to The Customer care &the Head office Mr S. Ravi Shankar which were not replied (Enclosed)
    Hence I request your good office to get the claim amount Rs 2,64,839.37(Two lakhs sixty four thousand, eight hundred thirty nine and 37 Paise from the New India Assurance Co through the CONSUMER COURT as soon as possible.
    Abdul Gafur Mohamed Basheer

Post bad experience about car insurance with new india insurance

Sir my tata indica car no or02 bl8209 made a accident due to engine short circuit and engine got seized on 13th apr 2014.i have got first party valid insurance from new india assurance held in diamond park,visakhapatnam.i repaired my car in excel auto care and spend around 2 lakhs to repair the car and produced the bills for that.but the insurance company sanctioned only rs 50,000.00 which is very less and just amount of the labour charge that i have given.i have asked for the breakdown of my saction of my claim to the company and they did not give that also . So kindly help me out in this matter so that i can get 50% of my expenditure occurred in the car repairing.

namrta shrivastwa Guest

Default regarding stop d/d and return the amount in my a/c 914010021924687

Dear sir , most humbly i beg to say that an employ of insurance sector (mr.jitendra ) of Axis bank , Bettiah , Bihar had taken a cheque of rs 50000/- in the month of september 2014 (cheque no-103072 ) for an insurance scheme . when it was confirmed from your side i confirmed the false stament regarding insurance scheme given by the said employ. then i have advised to you for stop it and send back the amount in my account. in this respect i have not recived the same and not giving perfact answer by the any empliy of the relevent department. There fore i request you to do the needfull and save me from my mental physical and economical hrash.
    thanking yoy
    email - snjshrvstw931@gmail.com

prudhvi.e Guest

Angry claiming complient

hello sir/madam

my name is prudhvi &my two wheeler bike is honda twister. my bike was accident on 26/10/2014 on hyderabad so i have a your insurance i pet my bike on nearest honda show room then i submitted all of documents like insurance papers ,rc, licence....ect .that is my father licence & that is LMV i have only this on ...the servyear don't know about the documents correct or not he aprove eo start the bike repairing but he did't see the document's all the 30 day's period he sent my file where i insure my bike .finally they are rejected my insurance this is not my problem this is insurance person problem so please do some things my bike insurance do some action on the serveyear

my policy no is :61270031140300003843
    my name is : E.PRUDHVI
    bike no is :AP03BD3350
    EMAIL ID :prudhviraj.e2014@gmail.com
    PHONE :9885772291

Default complain regarding not process my mobile insurance complain

I am Puspendra Agnihotri.sir somebody theft my mobile in the bus at bangalore (micromax canvas juice A177).That mobile was insured by the new India insurance company.I have given all the documents which they want like insurance policy paper,Police Report,mobile bill,I'd proof.They are not processing by claim and they are saying that if someday forcefully take something that is the theft.
    Kindly process my application
    Thanking You

Puspendra Agnihotri
    Email id-agnihotripuspendra@gmail.com
    Mob.No.-09424769475/07026826874

Default MEDICLAIM POLICY 16010034142500000624 of P V Basmatkar

I had submitted my reimbursement claim on 27/03/2015 for Cataract operation.You will be surprised to know that your nagpur branch has not credited my account even after 23 days,though it was reported that the claim is sanctioned and the account will be credited through ECS on 10/04 or 11/04.I waited for another 4/5 days and contacted your nagpur branch yesterday.To my surprise they told me that there was some problem in effecting ECS so it was not done.I asked them what they were doing for one week and why I was not informed,atleast they could have issued a cheque in my name.After my constant followup I was asked to resend the photocopy of my Passbook on "asgaralisamnani@ymail.com" email id and the amount will be credited within 2 days.
    I am not at all satisfied with the irresponsible,careless and cadual attitude of your Nagpur branch staff.As I was in urgent need of funds I have to break my FD and manage.
    You will agree that such type of humiliating service cannot be justified and tolerated in future.

P V Basmatkar

Default Accidental claim maney not received

POLICY No.35420031130100007255 of RANBIR SINGH S/O JYOTI PARSHAD

I had submitted my accidentail claim on 21.07.2014 for Cataract operation.You will be surprised to know that your Sonipat-Haryana branch has not credited my account even after 11 months. I was contect 15-20 times to Mr. Ved Parkash Contect no.9050333673 they ignore this verytime. I have provided Three time all concern documents. I am very Dissatisfy from your lezy service.Please solve this problem quickly.

Naresh Sharma

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

1. New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:49 PM
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 01:40 AM
  3. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. V/s Bhagwan Das
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
  4. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:42 PM
  5. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 01:13 PM