Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reliance General Insurance

Post mediclaim rejected

They rejected mediclaim without knwoing correct reason

Amit2014 Guest

Default sub- Salary & commision not paid in reliance insurance company.

Mera advisor code 21717190 hai. mera dwara realiacne mai 3 policies kiya gaya. jiska commision & salary company dwara nahi kiya gaya. sir se request hai jald mere salary & commiosion ka nidan kiya jaye.

amit kumar sinha
    lakhisarai (Bihar)

PARESH KANJIBHAI RAJA Guest

Default Not setisfied with judjment of rli

Respected sir/madam,

thank you for helping me for registering & solving my complaints. Rli has accepted that their agents had made unfair business with me. They refunded only my policy amount to me. They use my money for more than 3 months. They did not gave me any compassion to me . I am requesting you to look in to this matter. One more thing is on advice of their agents i had purchase membership of some future club of noida by paying rs. 12,250/-. Now they refuse to refund the same. I am requesting you to look in to these matter as early as possible & give me justice.

paresh kanjibhai raja

Default Chiting

Sir mere mo par cal aye thee ki aap mujhe peper bhej do ham apke gher par tower lagwayegen tatha apko 80000 kiraya milega lekin bad men kagaj pane ke bad bina bataye meri wyfe ke nam bima kar diya ab mo band hai mera name-sharda veram vill&post-reosa-dist-sitapur-pin-261205-u p-mo,-9450796936

shyamendra kumar Guest

Default Not refunded my money

On 25/09/2014 VAS ShemarooVP has been activated automatically and Rs. 30 has been charged. thereafter i talked to Mr. Rahul, Laxmi and gurbir, they assured me that my money will be refunded after 48 hours, but it wasn't. plz do the needful action.

Default Policy No 50109922 dtd 8-05-2012

Policy No 50109922 dtd 8-05-2012

Remesh Kumar Bhaskaran pillai <remeshpandalam@gmail.com>
    Dec 17 (4 days ago)

to rlife.customer.

I have taken a policy (Policy No 50109922 dtd 8-05-2012) in the name of my wife DEEPA REMESH KUMAR. Now we got a call and a message from ICI Club Services for asking a Cheque of Rs 20,000/- and requstd to send the copy of pan card, Election ID card and 2 photos for releasing the bonus. I will give their address also ( Address: R Z A 218, Mahaveer Inclave Part-2 Mnagal Bazar Road, New Delhi 110059).

So I want to know whether this is a correct information or any fraud thing.Is it ICI Club Services have authorised by Reliance company for distribution of bonus? Iam now working in Qatar and my wife is in Kerala and she cannot replay in hindi. If I will get the correct answer from you I can do the futher needful.

Waiting for your replay.

Remesh Kumar.B
    Doha - Qatar
    Mob: 00974 33032434

I have not yet got any replay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Last Post: 02-22-2012, 07:49 PM
  4. .Reliance General Insurance Co.,Mumbai
    By Tanu in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:49 AM
  5. Underinsurance by Reliance General Insurance Co.
    By daya.shankar in forum Car Insurance