Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tata aig

Default Regarding Car Insurance Policy: 0151618270 01

This is regarding the Car Insurance Policy: 0151618270 01 in the name of Rajat Kumar. pfa the policy for your reference.

Date of commencement of Policy: 17/12/2012

I have recently registered 2 claims against my vehicle (Reg No: UP14 BF-0122)

Claim No:
    620663993 & 620663326

The surveyor has asked me to pay 25% depreciation on labour charges. Where as per the terms and conditions of policy and IRDA rules, there is no depreciation cost on labour charges to be levied on the customer.

This is totally unacceptable and dissatisfied with the response from surveyor. Even after my several requests he insisted me to pay for labour charges.

Kindly look into it on urgent basis and pls do the needful.

I would like to formally put in an complaint against the surveyor who was more inclined in minting money (in association with Workshop) rather than listening to the grievances of the customer.

I have also put in a service request with Tata-AIG customer Care. The SR No is 1884778

Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest

Rajat Kumar

Default Refund and cancellation

Tata AIG General Insurance Co. LTD.
    Dated-06/07/2013
    Subject-Urgent cancellation of policy and refund
    Dear Sir/Madam
    This is to seek your attention over the issue regarding my motor insurance policy having W.N. No. 12193453 on
    the name of Tarun Kumar . I presented a cheque (230949) of Rs. 16800 on 25/04/2013, but after continuously
    demand for my policy I come to know as per your representatives that my cheque was bounced and cant issue
    policy . According to my knowledge the cheque was cleared on 27/05/2013 (Passbook is attached) . After that
    i demand for my policy several times you can check how many times I have call the customer care at last I
    purchased a policy from reliance insurance ltd, As safety of my car was on stake and on 26/06/2013 I come to
    Know my policy was re-instated but at that time there is no need of Tata AIG Policy , I want above policy to be
    cancelled and refund credited to my account.
    This letter being written after a long conversation with your representative “John Coutinho” (ref. no. 1793404).
    please do the needful as soon as possible .
    John Coutinho has asked following documents to be attached for cancellation and refund –
    1. Proof of insurance – copy of policy document from other company .
    2. Bank pass book
    3. Original certificate of insurance .
    All above documents are attached but original cover note has been attached as I have not received
    the original poicy .
    I will be obliged if you seek into the matter and do the needful.
    #9810610405
    Email-dhananjay_2cool@yahoo.co.in

(Tarun Kumar)
    06/07/2013

Default Poorest service by Tatasky: received message asking me to send Y to 56633

Poorest service by Tatasky: received message asking me to send Y to 56633
    My Name: Sabita Das 1029683230Customer ID: 029683230

I received a message asking to me to message Y to 56633 in order to get a free MPEG 4 box and I do so on 13.11.2013I receive a msg from 56633 saying someone will contact me soon, In the mean time all channels have been blocked (Perticularly Bengali chenel )and I cannot watch any channel since 10th novembar'13 I I hope Mr. Ratan Tata will read this and other mails!

Default Haven't received the policy documents

My Policy number is C212997969. I haven't received the policy docuements yet. Even on repeated requests Customer services executives didn't responded.
    Case I Dis 09181101. Ravikanth Bawri is the guy who responded to my initial mail and after that none from Customer Care team is responding to my mail

I want to take action on TATA-AIA for breach of trust, irresponsible, causing mental agony and wastage of my precious time. I would like to cancel the policy and get complete refund of the amount I paid as premium so far.

Default regarding life insurance POLICY

dear SIR,

i had tataAIG LIFE COVER TERM POLICY FOR 20 YEARS IN OCT.2013,BUT TILL TODAY I DIDNOT RECEIVED ANY POLICY DETAILS AND OTHER INTIMATION,NOW I FORECLOSED MY HOME LOAN OF RS.4500000\-ON WHITCH I GOT LIFE COVER POLICY .NOW I WANT TO CLOSE MY POLICY,WHAT COULD I DO NOW .MY POLICY GROUP NO.1000004534.

Default Complaint regarding apollo munich health insurance co. Ltd

I am having a Mediclaim policy from Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd by the name of Virat Jain and the Policy No. is 190300/11121/6000043547.

He got admitted on 20/05/2014 at Goyal Hospital and researc Centre, Jodhpur under the consultation of Dr. Ramesh Sethia, and diagnosed for Phimosis for which the company Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd. sent me a Authorization Letter mentioning every details with PA No. 127723/1 dated 20/05/2014 at 5.37 pm and a payment Guranttee of 8000 for the whole procedure.

At the time of billing and final settlement on 21/05/2014 they sent hospital a denial letter.
    So I just want to register a complaint against Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd. because on the behalf of Authorization letter I got the whole procedure done and now the company claims that the disease comes under standard exclusion. Then on what behalf did they sent me the Authorization letter mentioning clearly the ailment i.e, PHIMOSIS and guranttee for Rs.8000.
    The company officials are continously changing there statements and no one is taking responsibility to answer to my complaint.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Ankit Jain
    Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Navratan kabra Guest

Default for renewal

me aap ke yaha 6year se agent hu aur mera renewal nahi kar rahe aur 30 din bad documents wapas dediye bole 15000ki new policy lao tab renewal karunga ok sigra branch varanasi.aap koa urn hoga tab khabar dedunha ok

ramesh.kumar Guest

Default policy closed withot inform us and not give cash back

Sir, I have a policy U054925791 from tata aig.Comany closed my policy without inform us and not refund my cash back.I have paid Rs.45000/ three policy amount.
    Please help me for the same,For any further clarification feel free to call me 08860290097.

aabhishekporwal Guest

Default Micromax fraud

I had registered a complain for data cable on service center and they said you will get a new one in 12 days, when i visited again after 12 days they said our policies are changed and you should submit your data cable for another 15 days and they took my data cable for replacement and said we will give you a new one in 15 days but didn't gave me the replacement for some days to use. When i asked they said we do not provide the facility for replacement.I want the replacement for 15 days otherwise how would i charge my mobile. When i contacted the customer care micromax they said there is a facility for replacement for 15 days and after that you will get the new one after submitting that replacement. Now all the micromax people are just making foolish statements, and the customers are facing trouble. My job sheet number is N070381121413708498. Abhishek Porwal 8989819531

l.ajit singh Guest

Question pls solve to return my money with interest

hi,
    This pending case is reminder how many times to you remmember this customer is complaint four year Example. you r cust what r u thinking this matter.pls reply urgently not reply your tata aia any come to officer ..........? You all of know this sign.solve to this pending case this week not solve........?
    RSingh
    Imphal

From: "ronel sanabam"ronel_sanabam@rediffmail.com
    To: navvin.jaiin@tataaia.com
    Subject: Fw: Pls solve pending case last 2 years & 8 months

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email. Know More >

From: "ronel sanabam"ronel_sanabam@rediffmail.com
    To: debasish.das@tataaia.com
    Subject: Pls solve pending case last 2 years & 8 months

From: bounce@rediffmail.com
    To: ronel_sanabam@rediffmail.com
    Subject: failure notice

These Customers L Ajit Singh U113445675 ( U176524876 ) Relogin case(NTU )old cases
    and still not solve. I don’t see any progress in these cases. Whenever I raised
    these complaint there will be problem and repeated the same thing from the
    beginning in spite of all information.I have been following these cases since
    last 2 years. I have all the doc will be send silchar branch , how many times
    sending the hard copy .How many more year is require for this purpose? It seems
    Imphal Complaint are for formality. No one take serious.This is not fair.You all
    know what is the condition of imphal satuation.Pls solve to this problem within
    this week.The detail of login at UBI Meherpur

9561860 23-Jan-12 20000 0313 M87185 MEHERPUR
    MEHERPUR|CR|TRF|20000|7522390|POLICYNO.U113445675- L.A.SINGH|| Transfer

pls check to this policy no. All the policy no. has been given to me Silchar
    branch
    U113445675 ( U176524876 )

Ronel Singh ( 3941049 )
    Imphal
    # 9856089052

Default worst service from hometown

Hi , this is firdoshi kazi.i purchased a queen size bed and a mattress from hometown on 19/07/15 SO# 2087027064.the order were delivered on time but the bed has been left packed in parts and not been assembled.they told that they would send someone to assemble it but not to avail.these people send delivery people who keep on asking for tips.pathetic service and arrogant people.

Angry Claim amount not passed by TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE

Mr. Deepak Mahtre and other concerned person
    pls solve to return my car's insurance claim amount

hi,
    My claim amount is pending with TATA AIG general insurance company ltd for one of the car lost. I have frequently reminded and submitted all the documents to TATA AIG still my claim has not been passed.Pls reply urgently and requesting you to resolve the matter with TATA AIG as they are not paying us the claim amount since last 9 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12