Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Angry lic hfl loan

LIC HFL LOAN NO

19040105150
    19040106074

Myself Axis Bank account holder in hosur branch tamilnadu, INDIA (SB AC NO: 535010100083818 -IFC code UTIB 0000535). I pay LIC HFL loan premium every month 10 th. Current month 10-10-2014 morning 9.50 am, I deposited the amount in 10 am at my account. (Due to inconvenient axis bank deposit machine problem at 10 minutes). I have a time for LIC HFL transaction in whole day. But you are not made transaction for the amount from ECS in LIC HFL and also you charged the fine. How can you do this? If you not take any further step I will do the maximum step.

Notes:
    1. Your bank working time 9.30 am to 5.30pm, our loan time also the same date. The amount is available at the same day. What right do you have to put fine.
    2. I sent this copies to LIC HFL heard office.
    3. Do I not have even a half day time for the last date to payment of loan .,is it
    4. You’re not cheating only me, your cheating the public.

cell 9865112141

MANOMITA Guest

Default Saha

Payment Credited in wrong account.
    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Manomita saha, my policy no - 425933660.Wich was paid 24/12/2013,through NEFT.In to wrong account At bank of india . bhupendra bose avenue br,Kolkata-70004, Rs=18305.00 several times .I/Agent went your bongaon BR,( 42b),Where my policy was lying with and assurance .To take necessary action.No action has yet been taken till date, As the matter is old & important in nature you are requested to settle the amt with interest & oblige me.

Policy No.-425933660, Issuing Date: 10.11.2006
    Policy type & Table :Market Plus / 181
    Service Branch :42b

Thanking you.

Manomita saha.
    Mb.- 9932041911
    Email: sahamanomita@gmail.com

Default Lic not giving claim

I take a policy for my father and my father died after 2 months from the day i took policy and i am clear nominee in that policy but a lady who says that she is my father's first wife ,files an objection on that policy.Now LIC is saying that we will not give claim money to the nominee which is me .What should i do?
    Should i got to consumer forum or court?

Akhilesh Pandey
    Mob-09336852911

Default fraud case about LIC

Dear sir /Madam
    I have taken LIC jeevan saral policy in 2013 with annual premium of Rs.48040/-. At the time taken policy and standard policy chart sum assured amount will be about Rs 851616 after 10yrs. But in actual policy its 691480/- after 15 yrs. Means less than actual sum deposit.
    LIC agents are giving clear information and they are cheating with Customer.
    Now no LIC person is in position to give the amount at surrender after 3yrs.
    Tarun Taneja

Thumbs down LIC Jeevan Saral policy(10Years Plan) amount refund

Good Day,

One of my friend Mr Moiddeen Gous has taken LIC Jeevan Saral policy(10Years Plan) on 25/04/2011.He was paying INR3062.00 quarterly. He continued to pay till two years. but due to financial issue he has discontinued to pay the money. He has requested the agent whom he paid the money for refund. but he refused as he told the money he paid is not refundable.

He is a illiterate and poor guy, he agreed to what the agent told him. He told me the matter. So on his request Iam putting the mail to you. Kindly refund his payment.
    If not then we have to send mail to consumer court.

Details of Policy:-
    1) Policy Number : 991185640
    2) Date : 25/04/2011

If you require further detail then kindly contact:- 07715019613.

Default not yet received after surrender my lic policy

To Sir,
    MINISTER IN CHARGE
    SRI SADHAN PANDEY
    CONSUMER AFFAIR DEPARTMENT
    KOLKATA

I bag to inform you that my self Tinku Shaw residing in 328/H/2 Rabindra Sarani, Kolkata-700006. I am suffering from a very bad service from LIC because I have a policy of it ( Policy No. ) I have surrender at 36/12/2014 along with my policy bond,voter Id card and Bank details and the assure me it will transfer in my Account within 3 working day but till date I am not geting any money and also any type of information.

Last 23/3/2015 I was personaly visited in branch and they give me a horable statement is thet not find out my policy bond. In that case I was again fill up all document along with all needful. But today 01/04/2015 once again i am not geting any surrender amount.

So, Please take a necessary step and please help me to get back my money through lic..

Thanking You

Tinku Shaw

PRIYANKA RATHI Guest

Default Death claim

R/sir

death claim policy no.473701857 fvg. Of vishal maheshwari abohar

all documents are submitted in branch office at abohar but our last 6 to 8 month claim is pending.
    No respons in barnch & divisinoal office. Pls help us.

Vikshe Guest

Default Policy no 865748941 jeevan saral from Surat Agent name Mr. Pinesh Desai@ 9723755899

A big fraud by LIC Agent sold me the policy premium of 30000 yearly in year 2012...

he said this policy sum assured will be 25 lacs after 20 years of time period... but as per confirmation by lic office on my personal mail it will be given only 7.5 lacs after 20 years not 25 lacs...

my advice is to all indian citizens to read each and every alphabet of term and conditions of LIC policies...

as their agents tell something and sell something else...

2 years i paid premiums @ 60000 3rd premium i could not paid due to financial problem.... and they said 60000 is sink into well....

policy was got lapsed.. still iam ready to continue it with total interest charges but as they said but is it a valid point to deposit 65000 and get 65000 only nothing else....

Pl help me in getting my money back.

Vikram singh
    Jaipur

Angry LIC Double Payment Deduction in July month

My Police no is 154917256 and my name is rajan thakur, i had already pay my LIC policy in June Month on the date of 6/July/2015 and it is again deduct on 24/July/2015. and My Payment period is 3 month. So i want to know that how the deduction is done even i had already pa the LIC police.

If u have any query please find the snapshot of the done payment for LIC India and also Message Details.

Further you have any query please feel free to contact me on 08054619874 any time.

Kindly Revert As soon as possible.

ankitjindal32@yahoo.com Guest

Default Delay in Payment (cheque issued in wrong name)

Respected Authority,

This is hereby submitted:
    1. I, Ankit Jindal s/o Shri. Sushil Kumar Jindal received my insurance cheque on 1st March, 2015 for Rs 15,000 by the name of Amit Jindal. (cheque date- 28/03/2015)
    2. since then, i have been visiting the lic office to issue me a cheque in the correct name and cancel the last cheque.
    3. When i visited their office at 3909-3912 1, Dafrien Bridge, Mori gate, Delhi-110006, on 23rd March 2015, they simply gave me a print of status report with the policy holder name changed from "Ankit" to "Amit" and told me to come after 1 week.
    4. On 8th April 2015 i visited their office again with a letter stating about the issue that the cheque has been issued in the wrong name. they concerned personnel received the letter with the original cheque. the concerned person told me that now your cheque will be issued in the correct name and mailed to you at your address.
    5. on 1st June 2015 i visited the office for the collection of the cheque as i didnt receive it on my mailing address. when enquired, to my shock they still haven't changed the policy holders name. i sat there for 3 hours. the name changing from "amit" to "ankit" to them less than 5 minutes for which they made me run for 2 months.
    but this doesn't end here, with the policy holder name changed they were not ready to issue a new cheque. asked me to get the original cheque issued in wrong name. i told them that i have submitted the same to their collegue on 8th april, 2015 and showed them the receiving letter.
    but still this did not convince them. the person their after arguing told me to go home and mail him the neft form plus a cancelled cheque on his mail id bo_12C@licindia.com and the amount will be tranfered to my account directly immediately after the "wrong cheque 3 months date lapses".
    5. it has been over a month now i have not received the amount.

Sir, i kindly request you to please look into this matter.
    here i urge for the interest accrued in the past moths and the mental harassment caused by the lic officers negligence.

Ankit Jindal