Tata AIG Policy
This is a discussion on Tata AIG Policy within the Insurance forums, part of the Financial Services category; From : Ms. Nalini Vijayan, Policy No.U003271247, Agency Office - MU1329971 Ref ur Premium Reminder Notice dated 15th May, 2009. ...
- 06-18-2009, 08:53 AM #1Nalini Vijayan. Guest
Tata AIG Policy
From : Ms. Nalini Vijayan, Policy No.U003271247, Agency Office - MU1329971
Ref ur Premium Reminder Notice dated 15th May, 2009.
My Issue is even after paying the premium on time, Tata AIG has sent me a default
Regret your service is so bad that I had to be after ur agent for renewal notice,
which could be received only on 11th June, 2009. However, PLEASE NOTE THAT., I had
personally handed over a cheque bearing no. 527139 dated 10th April, 2009 for
Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only), the premium amount towards subject
policy. The agent had assured me that I would receive the receipt by Courier
service, which is yet to be rceived.
Sorry to put on record that, I have experienced this kind of lethargy/carelessness
only fromTata AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd, and shall see that this is the first and
last time I shall be dealing with you while putting this matter in Times of India
for the attention of other gullable public.
A line in response to this might be too much to be expected from Tata AIG!
- 06-30-2010, 09:15 PM #email@example.com Guest
I am a policy holder of TATA AIG Invest Assure Policy No. U220022172. Now I am agree smoothly run of my policy. But your Cosmic Office Silchar don't receive my premium. You kindly clerify the problem solve.
Pradip Kumar Ray
- By Abhineet_Jindal in forum CarReplies: 104Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:06 PM
- By naniklulla in forum Medical InsuranceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2010, 04:20 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Medical InsuranceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2009, 09:28 PM
- By Unhappy_HSBC_Customer in forum Credit CardReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:56 PM
- By Mona Ghosh in forum BankingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:15 PM