insurance agent complaint
This is a discussion on insurance agent complaint within the Insurance forums, part of the Financial Services category; sir Iapplied for life insurance on 30th march for tax saving puposes. agent confirmed me that the investment will starts ...
- 06-17-2009, 11:54 PM #1Unregistered Guest
insurance agent complaint
Iapplied for life insurance on 30th march for tax saving puposes. agent confirmed me
that the investment will starts from 3o mar 2009. i received the policy from the
16th of april without any intimation and when i talked about the same in customer
care and through mail, they said there in no guarntee for the issuance of the policy
from the same day of investment. i want to escelate the matter in the below points.
1. agent makes the fake promises
2. co. use my amount for 16 days without any intimation to me about the same.
3. i will loose Rs 5000 (appx) in tax due to fake promises of agent and
unresponsibal act of the co.
4. i get the nav from the 16th of april instead of nav on 30 march.
pls look into the matter and do needful at the earliest.
- 11-12-2012, 01:13 PM #2Unregistered Guest
Bajaj Allianz Agent provided Wrong Information to convince for taking policy
I have taken policy named "Invest Gain" of Bajaj Allianz Comp.I received a call from Bajaj Allianz agent "Singh Roy" who convinced me to take policy of "invest gain".He told me that I have to pay very less premium monthly/quarterly/yearly and accidental benefits and sum assured after 25 years .
I placed my conditions that I would take policy if it has the facility to withdraw money or surrender whenever I want.
Agent convinced me that I can Withdraw money anytime.
Now,One year has been completed,Few days back I went to one of Bajaj Allianz Office to surrender this policy and withdraw amount.There I was shocked and felt cheated when the agents,executives told me that "I cannot surrender this policy and also I cannot withdraw amount till the maturity of policy and we cannot help with it" .
This Bajaj Allianz agents and company is a fraud who makes money by convincing people to take policy with the wrong info and benefits.
Now I need the amount which I have invested till one Year.
- 03-15-2013, 10:12 AM #3FIROJmathura Guest
my policy detil
bajaj allianz life insurance company limited
my policy no-0040542784 dt 28/02/2007
name fariyad khan
product code 75 policy term 20
ic name - sahyog dream mark care ltd.
ic code - 2000000794 stm name ajay bhatnagar
stm code 2120000010
give me saggetion
i have taken policy bajaj alliaz at 2007. i have submitted i ii iii premium and recived recipt of i ii but iii policy recipt is not given by agent while i have full payment of three policy.today surendring my policy iam getting only 4000/payment so please tell us what should do. agent complaint saggetion what do
- 04-29-2013, 11:41 PM #4Namita.trivedi Guest
Misselling of Insurance Policy and adding different /Uknown advisor name in Policy Document
This is with reference to Aviva Insurnace Traditional plan which I have taken from my hard core earned student scholarship savings.
The insurance Policy suggested to me by when I visited Bank where I hold my saving Bank account by one of their tie up insurance company i.e Aviva Insurance.
1. The agent of Aviva life insurance Named Ms. VIBHA SINGH had access to my account where she can find how much savings I have got in my bank account and sold me aviva Dhan Sanchay plan which had no specific premium due date / single premium plan as feature of insurance product and the same thing has been explained by Ms. VIBHA SINGH.
2. The next year Ms. VIBHA SINGH explained some different thing that your Aviva Dhan sanchay policy has been lapsed as premium is not paid in next year,
Arguing on this line I said her that you have explained when I took this policy there is no premium sue date / single premium method of payment but she convinced me by saying pay next premium and your Aviva Dhan sanchay policy will be renewed.
3. Trusting her suggestion and bank people I signed another document in the impression that my policy will again run smoothly but when I received policy document from Aviva I got surprised by seeing that Ms. VIBHA SINGH sold one more policy by cheating me which had name called AVIVA DHAN VRIDDHI and also mentioned in policy document the name of some other insurance advisor i.e SHOBHA SINGH mobile number -8970468087 Agent id : Y11202336.
4. I'm constantly trying to contact her after this incident but she is neither reachable on her number nor on email id and also in bank where she used to be there.
Request you to look into this matter and provide me help and suggestions.
As it was my hard earned savings i need strong reply to catch hold of that insurance agent and strict action to withhold here insurance licence.
- By preetu.iyer in forum Travel AgentReplies: 18Last Post: 05-15-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Taranvir. in forum AirlinesReplies: 22Last Post: 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM
- By SHAILENDRA KUMAR GUPTA in forum BankingReplies: 37Last Post: 03-29-2013, 12:06 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Travel AgentReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:05 PM
- By jeetesh jain in forum RailwaysReplies: 19Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:19 AM