Thread: Phenomenal Group

kaushik_bhatt is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Phenomenal Group

Hi all,

My queries about this Mumbai based company named Phenomenal Group, who are currently in Health Care business.

This company previously was in invest (plantation) business, and was blacklisted by SEBI, and faced various legal actions.

Now ,they are into some “Health Care” business, which they claim a mix of both investment and health insurance.
    In this plan they are selling some “concept” where one have to buy a “health card” cost INR.7500/-, and after end of validity period (7 years) he will get INR.15000/- as refund, in between he will enjoy all facilities of health care insurance (like mediclaim). Though they don’t have any kind of accreditations either from SEBI or IRDA.

They are doing good business(??) in West Bengal. Is this company fraud?? What kind of actions can be taken against them?? Please help.

kaushik_bhatt is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

None can help??????????????????

insearch79 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

I think this company is a kind of cheater. pls go throuh the below mail which I had sent them.But they never replied to my mail. Neither did they respond to my quarries. My 43000 Rs is stuck in this company since 2008. can any one advice ? Noteworthy to mention that this time the mail got bounced ! I had sent the mail to the mail id as mentioned in their website phenomenalgroup.org

The mail:
    Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:50 PM
    To: 'customer@Phenomenalgroup.org'
    Cc: 'pheno@mtnl.net.in'
    Subject: FW: Dis Satisfaction from the investment at Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd.

Gratitude to your kind self.I have not received any correspondence since my last mail. The matter is still laying as it was. Pls respond to my queries else I shall be forced to take some action against your company. My hard earned investment is laying with your company.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

Contact nos-9932012167.

ent: Monday, November 24, 2008 5:03 PM
    To: pheno@mtnl.net.in
    Cc: customer@phenomenalgroup.org
    Subject: Dis Satisfaction from the investment at Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd.

Gratitude to your kind self. I have invested in Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd. Regd Off & H.O.: 101,Divya Smurti,Opp Toyota showroom,Kinking Road,Malad(W),Mumbai-400064. My Membership No is PGA1807472007, Type: Joint Executive Plan : 20.
    I had called your good office to furnish me with the statement of accounts for my pending premium and paid premium.None were able to give me a valid response. They had been telling me to contact the regional office for the same. But today under my repeated calls for the above they some how responded to my query. The figures they stated over the phone ;do not match with my money receipt. There is discrepancy in the total amount. After this confusion I requested them to send me a statement by mail. But they denied stating that no such rule is mentioned in their operations. More over I requested them to give the contacts of the responsible portfolio. But they dined to furnish me any details about it.
    Till date I have no direct communication with the company or its executive (except local agent)in terms of mail or telecommunication.
    More over the Certificate of Membership was also not addressed to me at my Contact Address , I received it by hand from the local agent of the company. The Address mentioned in the Certificate of Membership also contains spelling errors.
    Sir, all of the above has marred my attitude towards the company (Phenomenal Health Care Services Ltd). I feel my Investments is at Risk. This unmanaged protocol of the company makes me feel unsecured of my Investments. Thus I have decided to stop my future and latter Premium .I Beg to affirm me about the integrity and genuineness of the company. Please help me in my course. Your kind support and suggestions are solicited. Hoping to hear from u soon. I have attached the copy of my Certificate of Membership to this mail.

Thanking You
    Yours Truly,

gous Guest

Default Gma255896

Iinsurance amount detail

phenomenal Guest

Default reply from phenomenal

1. Phenomenal Health Care Services Limited & Phenomenal Plantations Limited are two different companies
    2. Phenomenal Plantations Limited was never black listed by SEBI.
    3. In 1997-98 SEBI had asked all the plantations companies to close down the business & refund the money back to the investors within the stipulated period. Phenomenal Plantation Limited although it had not done any violation had also to close down the business as per the SEBI order.
    4. Inspite of huge cash crunch & enormous pressure Phenomenal Plantations Limited is one of the honest plantation company to have repaid money to its investors alongwith interests, by giving reminders to its investors by post & through newspaper advertisements. 90% of the investors have already taken their money back alongwith interest & we again appeal through this Consumer Court Website to the balance investors to take their money alongwith interests.
    5. Phenomenal Health Care business is a genuine business wherein the company is selling health care packages to its customers in which the company is offering Mediclaim & Accidental Death Insurance Coverage through Oriental Insurance Company. The company also gives Doctor’s Coupons to its customers, wherein company is having tie-up with Doctors & Hospitals all over India. Since Mediclaim & Accidental death Insurance Coverage is given through Oriental Insurance Company, the Company is only the proposer & not the insurer therefore there is no question of taking IRDA or SEBI registration for this business.
    6. The Company had to take Registration from MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) for which the Company had already taken registration to run the business as a Corporate Entity. The Registration Number is U45201MH1998PLC113098
    7. The very fact that there are no complaints against the Company in West Bengal or anywhere from India except from the complaint from Mr. Navratan Lakhotia. Wherein, as per the company records he has taken the Health Care Package of Rs. 60,000 that he has to pay in 20 installments but he has not completed the whole installments. Still the Company has already asked the concerned Branch Manager of Siliguri branch to resolve the matter amicably to the satisfaction of Mr. Lakhotia.

phenomenal group Guest

Post reply from phenomenal for above complaints

2. Phenomenal Plantations Limited was never black listed by SEBI.

Default Phenomenal health care services ltd

Quote Originally Posted by insearch79 View Post

The mail:
    Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:50 PM
    To: 'customer@Phenomenalgroup.org'
    Cc: 'pheno@mtnl.net.in'

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanking You.

Cc: customer@phenomenalgroup.org

Thanking You
    Yours Truly,
    E-Mail: lakhotiacomputers@gmail.com
    I am also facing same Problem If any one is there to Advice Pl. help.........

devkaran panchuram yadav Guest

Default disatisfied

policy holder is my father sir our policys four year has complete when your agent done my father have admited four days in dhruv hospital in udhna i will paid aprox fifteen thousand rupees there now i given comlete bill of treatment to your agent now he told me your file wil returned phenomenal do not pass your father medicla im because they are 60 years old but this is cheating ,why your company accept my fathers mediclaim before four year ago when my father are 56year s why your agent dont told that time you should not use this facility as a cross the age of 60 i think your agent are frod with public

8874333329 Guest

Default सत्य ससनातन संस्कृति

फिनोमिनल ग्रुप का बड़ा घोटाला
    *************************************
    फिनोमिनल ग्रुप ने सेबी की सकृयता और नियमों में कड़ाई को देखते हुए, एक जबरदस्त घोटाला किया...

जो कम्पनी कल तक १९९८ का रजिस्ट्रेशन दिखाकर व्यवसाय करती थी,
    २००८ में ७ नये रजिस्ट्रेशन कराके
    विभिन्न प्रांतों यथा

"फिनो-हेल्थकेयर"
    केरला में मलमलयाली प्रा.लि.
    महाराष्ट्र में महाराष्ट्र प्रा.लि.
    गुजरात में गुज.प्रा.लि.
    प.बंगाल में बेंगा प्रा.लि.
    इंडिया प्रा.लि.

अपनी १९९५ में रिसार्ट परियोजना हेतु रजिस्टर्ड करायी गई
    फिनोमिनल की एक कंपनी का नाम परिवर्तित करके
    एस.एन.के.कार्पोरेशन लि.
    के
    नाम से पुनः बाजार में पैसे उठाने पहुंच गई.

जबकि इनकी केरला की मलयाली और कोलकाता की बेंगा के विंरूद्ध अनेक शिकायतें चल रही हैं..

यह कम्पनी बाजार से पैसे उठाकर टैक्स की बड़े पैमाने पर चोरी में लिप्त लगती है...

सेबी और संबंधित विभाग कृपया ध्यान दें...

जिससे शारदा ग्रुप जैसा घोटाला दुबारा न हो....

pravin jadhav Guest

Default my teak bond many is return.

My teak bond amount is 5,72000Rs. please return 16years old complent. Extra 7years.teak bond years is 1991to2006.phenomenal plantation invest 96000Rs.my name, pravin jadhav. My phone no,9552671751, 8796240230, my address,862 dattawadi mhasoba chowk,pune 30.

pravin jadhav Guest

Default my teak bond many is return.

Last Post: 11-23-2012, 04:19 AM
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:21 PM
  4. pal group
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. Sun group
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:22 PM