Thread: www.uiic.co.in

India Insurance
    Co Ltd . My details are as follows :
    Name : Mohit Pranjal
    Draft no : 926811
    Since it was written in the advertisement in employment news that the
    application should
    be sent by only ordinary post , therefore I do not have proof of the postal.
    Rest I have
    all the proof to prove that I had applied for the post .
    Yet , I had not received the admit card (the exam has pased on 24 may
    2009).
    Sir,Please help me in this situation.After being an eligible candidate , it
    is sad
    of not getting chance to compete for the compitition.

Mohit Pranjal9911776617

sachdevahs@gmail.com Guest

Default Pension Annuity No. U00000001226 a/c Surinder Singh P.F. No. 3093

This is in reference to my letter dated 17.05.2011 addressed to UIIC Ltd. Head Office , P F & Pension Deptt. and copy to L I C of India, P &G S Unit , IIIrd floor, Divisional Office, L I C Building , Anna Salai , Chennai-600002 and various letters on earlier dates but I have not received any reply so far. I wish to draw your attention that I got my retirement from United India on 31.05.1992 and I was told that I shall be entitled for full pension on completion of 15 years from the commencement of my pension i.e. from 31.05.1995. Now since I have completed 15 years of retired life which entitles me for full pension benefits i.e.100%. I shall request you to look in to the case and advise L I C of India to act accordingly.

I once again request to consider my request on priority and oblige.
    Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

Surinder Singh
    WZ/A-33, Vishnu Garden Part-1
    Near Tilak Nagar
    New Delhi-110018
    Mobile No. 09250069170

Post Pa claim under private car policy

LDear sir,

With reference to subject matter I would like to come in your knowledge for settlement of claim.In this regard my client had a private car policy bearing no 191002/31/10/01/000003913 for vehicle no MP 09 CD 4514.This car was met with an accident on 24/05/2011 and vehicle was totally damaged and also died two occupants.

The Divisional office Khandawa had been settled the Total loss claim.but passangers PA claim has not been settled till date.when PA to unnamed passangers covered under this policy for RS100000/-for 4 persons.
    My clients who are the claimants of deceased person the name of smt suman bai and smt bharti of DAMODAR URF DAULAL MAHAJAN AND SHYAM AGAWAL respctively
    For payment of occupants death claims I have sent a notice to your DO KHANDWA but Divisional Head is not interested to pay the PA claims.so please instruct to your official
    for payment the claim .
    I want to avoid the unecessary disputes and complaints in WIZILANCE AND TO IRDA.Again I request to please solve the matter as early possible.

With Regards