This complaint is regarding the forgery in the documents by ING Life.
I had taken a policy from ING Life Insurance Company with policy number - 01826857 in March 2010.
There are several discrepancies in the information mentioned in the policy bond, they played with my all the personal data,and that are the vital information for any policy as My Date of Birth, Contact Number,Address,Occupation.
I had followed up the issue many times with the agent, who did this policy but i couldn't get any response from them then i raised a complaint in ING Complaint cell on 9th June 2010 , and still there i was continuously following up the issue and they did not take any action against it and even on 28 June they closed the complaint, even i told them just send me a written letter in a hard copy about the result of this complaint and the actions taken, but they didn't do so and even i couldn't get any response from them till now.
I am describing the discrepancies (wrong information) in the policy, please find the list below -

Information Topic Actual Information Information in the Policy Bond.

Date of Birth of Policy Holder 23-Jun-1946 23-Jun-1966

Contact Number 9917029007 and 9873913314 9219666585

Address Mr Suresh Kumar Agarwal Mr Suresh Kumar Agarwal
S/O Lt. Shiv Dayal. S/O Shiv Dayal
Moh : Chaha Sotiyan H. No 22 Chah Shaton
Rajdwara Rajdwara
Rampur - 244901 Rampur - 244901

Nominee Date of Birth 7-Dec-1979 1-Jan-1990

Occupation Retired from Govt. Service. Farmer.

I think all are the vital information's for any policy and all the information's had been manipulated.
Even i provided the documents for the same as my PAN Number Copy (PAN number - AEQPA2993E) ,my 10th Certificate on which my date of Birth clearly mentioned as 23 June 1946. and for nominee, nominee's 10th Certificate. on which his Date of Birth is clearly mentioned as 7th Dec 1979. And as i got to know from ING team that they had manipulated in the documents also.
Also some time back i got to know that i am not eligible for the policy as per my current age as my date of birth is 23 June 1946 and my current age is 64 Years,
so as per the policy eligibility criteria i have crossed there age criteria, so they explictly manipulated the information to make the policy,
and mentioned all the information wrong and make a wrong policy so it is a clear case of forgery.
So they had played with all the information's and documents and as the result with my money Rs. 25000/-
Its a clear case of forgery.
I had conveyed all the above mention information at the same time (on 9th June 2010), when i was logging the complaint to ING Team.
But i couldn't get any response or any sign of progress from ING side till now.
I just wanted all my money (Rs.25000/-) back to me.

I am just providing the contact information of them as below -

Address of Head Office , in Banglore -

Majhola Road, Delhi Road
Moradabad
Ph No - 0591-2481659,2481661

ING Email helpdesk@inglife.co.in
Mobile Phone Users 9880888228 (Non Karnataka callers prefix 0)

Toll Free no - 18004198228

Please do the needful to get it resolved also revert me for any other information required.

Thanks in advance.