Thread: Postal Life Insurance

Default Postal Life Insurance

i had taken a policy in 1999 and was paying the premiums in pune and then i had got transferred to bangalore and was paying the premiums in pune. now i had submitted the same for surrender in 2008 Jul but i am yet to get my money back due to non transfer of the credits. inspite of me going to pune personally and checking the same with the post office where i was paying the premiums i could not get the same

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner.

ramadugu is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Regarding POSTAL LIFE INSURENCE.

I had taken a policy (RPLI) in Mar 2007 and was paying the premiums in Andhra pradesh . Now i had submitted the same for surrender in 2007 Jul but i am yet to get my money back . inspite of me going to Post office personally and checking the same with the post office where i was paying the premiums i could not get the same. could you pl help me in this regard

rajesh singh Guest

Post post life insurance

i am rajesh singh EX por(tel) and retired from indian Navy in jul 2008 and apply for passbook to pay the premium and i contact two or three time on toll free no. but till now did not received my pass book. and unable to submit premimum . please tell me what to do now.

Default How to the PLI premium now

I am paying my PLI premium monthly through salary as being deducted at source. Now I am superannuating, my salary acct will fet closed. How do I make my PLI premium payment, Pocy has to run another four years?i

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Provide full details

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your full contact details, company details, complaints no. so that we can guide you accordingly

NELSON IYADURAI Guest

Default Policy detail

My policy number is tn-355293-cs .please give my policy detail

ortega_les@rediffmail.com Guest

i would like to know about the payments of my premiums for the past 3 months ,i I used to send the payments with my elderly father and for the past three months there is no receipt although payments were made.

Cool Policy payment details

<P.Suryanrayana> My Policy Number is AP-427768-CS. when i payed the Premium it was given in the receipt that AP-127768-CS with my name only. whether it is credited to my Policy or not..? Can any aone help to know the status of the Policy.

NIMESH SAGWARIA Guest

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE POST LIFE INSURANCE MONEY BEG POLICY.
    MY POLICY NO. IS RJ-AEA-56190-CS RS. 30,000/- TERM AEA/15
    DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF RISK IS 12 FEB 2002

I SEND MY ORIGINAL POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY ON 25.02.2011

I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MONEY BEG POLICY AMOUNT RS. 6,000/- AND ORIGINAL POLICY AND
    PASS BOOK.

BANSWARA (RAJASTHAN) 327001

THANKS

Nimesh

Default PLI missed installements

I am having policy number KL-103400-CC.I have taken it in kerala.Now i have got transfer to Hyderabad and i have given an application in PLI office AP circle on 4/6/10.I have been there trice but nobody is ready to cooperate and give the information about my policy.At the time of taking the policy i took an option of salary recovery but the first installment was payed in cash as they told that until the policy papers will come to the me they cannot take the recovery.So one installment was missed.After getting transfer to Hyderabad i asked them about the due payment they told me that i can pay it anytime and didn't tell me about the fine and revival of the policy.but after JUNE 2010 to till date the installment of rupees 3015/- is recovering from my salary.When i went to PLI office for paying the missed installment they told me to pay in some other post office.and when i went to post office for payment they told me to go to PLI office again and get the letter from PLI office that my policy is still alive but since i am regularly paying the installment how can my policy be lapsed.kindly tell me what to do and how to find whether my policy is transferred or not and pay my missed payment.As of my knowledge two installment( March 2010 &May 2010 ) are missed but they are not giving any information about the missed payment.

Reedhi
    ISRO

kizarmd@gmail.com Guest

Default Maturity value not received

Ref: POLICY NO. AP-3764-C
    The above Policy matured on 01-10-2011. The application for the payment of maturity value in respect of the above Policy was sent to PLI Office, Hyderabad by the Post Master, HPO, Madanapalle in his letter
    AC/PLI/11/12 Dated 06-09-2011 along with Policy Doc and Pass Book. But, so far I have not received the maturity value. I wonder why such an inordinate delay?. I sent a complaint to the following e-mail: ddmpliapco@gmail.com of Chief Post Master General, Abids, Hyderabad but the e-mail had bounced.
    Yours truly,

From

LAC ARUN K V
    LGS SECTION
    AIR FORCE STATION AGRA, UP-282008

The Addl Dte Gen APS (PLI Cell) (Kind attn Major Vinod Kumar, DDAPS, PLI)
    Pin- 908716
    C/O 56 APO

Sir, I 944234 T(Trainee No. was 8930894 N) LAC Arun K V state that there has been a wrongful debit of Rs.13280/- from my salary on account of PLI wef Nov 11 to Jun 12. the wrongful debiting started from the month of Feb 11. I state that I have never applied/subscribed for PLI during my service. Further I state that I have not received any bond in this regard. You are Requested to update your records accordingly.

Thank You.

abhay mehata Guest

Default claiming maturity payment of endowment assu.policy...policy no.512300-c......16/4/1984

i have submitted polycy to amravati(m.s.)for claiming maturity on 11/6/2012
    but at this time no responce from ur office ...and no claim settledown upto
    today ..plese settle down this policy ref no.L2/PLI/Maturity/CORR.../11-12 DATED at Amravati,the 19/7/2012
    for modification of pli policy no.512300-c
    so please settle my claim as early as possible....
    thanking you...

DDM(PLI)
    NEW DELHI YOURS,
    Abhay Mehata,1,vidyaniketan colony,court road,paratwada..
    distt.amravati..(m.s.)444805....email...mehataabha y@yahoo.com

Rakesh kumar srivastava Guest

Post for RPLI policy bond(Original) from Hajaribagh division

dear sir, i want to say that i am a member of Rural postal life insurance . my policy no. is(1) R/JH/EA/286333 dt. 20.11.2008 & (2) R/JH/EA/282121 dt.18.11.2008 , i had received from Hajaribagh Division only Passbook by post on my address RAKESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA , RAILWAY COLONY,RIVER SIDE , NEAR GIDDI MORE ,BHURKUNDA, DIST. RAMGARH , JHARKHAND, PIN:-829135 , But till now i have not received policy bond till this time.Why i donot know. So pl.send my policy bond because my policy opening dt before four years ago. my mail address is rakesh.worlds@gmail.com & my mob. no.is 9431337108

1. Postal Life Insurance