Thread: Club Mahindra is fraud..

gareema.maheshwari is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Angry Club Mahindra is fraud..

Name:  club-mahindra-1.jpg
    On 8th Dec 2009 we got a call from club mahindra and they told us to collect our gift voucher for 2nights/3days for which we have filled a coupon in a super market in chandigarh. We went to club mahindra chandigarh office on 9th Dec 2009. They told us that the coupon is absolutely free but they also wanted us to listen to their membership scheme. They took our 2 hours and given us detail of their membership. We refused to join. They gave us the promised Gift Certificate. According to the process written at the back of the certificate we have tried to redeem our certificate. But it shows error. That proves that these schemes by club mahindra are just to attract and nothing genuine. Club Mahindra is a fraud. They have wastes our time. We want that every one should be aware of their fraud scheme.

Regards..
    Gareema Maheshwari
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Club Mahindra is fraud..-club-mahindra.jpg

Nov 2009

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Consumer Court Forum.

Please send your mobile number, e-mail at indira.ck@clubmahindra.com, and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by clubmahindra View Post

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Consumer Court Forum.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira
    Club Mahindra

We appreciate your response.

Oct 2010

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
    Contact: 9892016032

Oct 2010

We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Contact: 9892016032
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    India.
    Professional Associates

t_rachna is offline Junior Member

Default club mahindra is not handling my account properly,

I had cleared my all pendigs on 2009, and club mahidra starts asking of payments , why these people not checking accounts.....
    Plz..let me know to whom I have to mail and check my accounts, they never given me a holiday, always asked for money and refuse to give a holiday.....
    My membership no. Is 263793...

zavedansari is offline Junior Member

Default Fraud By Club Mahindra

My Member ID : 2255287 I took the membership in month of march 2011 , I was told only 1,65,000 will be the total fees for having 25 years of membership but later on I found that there are nearly Rs 8000 will be charges every year as maintenance charge. So I decided to cancel my membership hence raised the request of cancellation on 1st April 2011 through call center, instead of giving the resolution for a written request the executive took the issue and assigned to some department. Later on I found 4800 were debited from my account in the month of may 2011 also same amount was debited in the month of June 2011. Now when I m asking for compensation they are only proposing me the installment of june 2011. I gave the request in the month of april 2011 through call center then how they can debit my may and june installment. And on top of that the issue is pending from 1st april 2011.The TAT od company is 45 days, but still I have to get any confirmation regarding my compensation from Clum Mahindra. I m totally frustrated with the services. Kindly look into the matter. Zaved Ansari 9324693790

Dear Ms. Rachna,

Thank you for voicing your concerns on this forum.

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 10/09/2011/. We are working on your request and be rest assured that we would sort out your concerns at the earliest. Request you to bear with us till one of our team members get back to you.

Dear Mr. Zaved,

Thank you for voicing your concerns on this forum.

We understand from our records that Mr. Vinay Singh (Member Relations - Mumbai) is in touch with you to sort out your concerns. Please do bear with us while Mr. Vinay Singh gets in touch with you on 13/09/2011 (tomorrow).

Susheeldeora is offline Junior Member

Default Corruption going on in reservation

I am a member of club mahindra. I wanted to book for holidays and contacted call center. They told me that you have to book before six month. I wanted to book for the month of December so i contacted them on 1st july. They said that their in no vacancy and all seats are full. On the very 1st day they say that their are no vacancy. I have a studio membership and even in red season they deny it. They do not forget to ask for maintenance and we have purchased the membership for 2.5 lack. At the cost of members they are favoring travel agents and may be selling other way. When we insist they say that you will get confirmation before 15 days if some one cancels the membership. Is it not a joke as planning holidays at their way. When i insist for booking they offer 2-3 days in their own style. We are not at all satisfied with their working style. I have wasted my 21 days due to their way of working.I have even sent emails to managing director but i have no satisfactory answer. should we book as per their plan. Have i made a mistake by taking membership .

Susheel deora

Membership No.: 353953

sanjayt is offline Junior Member

I SANJAY TIWARI HAS TAKEN [COLOR=#009900 !important]A MEMBERSHIP[/COLOR] VALUE RS 3,33,720/- on 10 oct. 2010 FROM [COLOR=#009900 !important]GURGAON[/COLOR] FROM ANSHUL KUMAR FOR 25 YEARS. I WAS [COLOR=#009900 !important]COMMITTED[/COLOR] LCD 32" WHICH I WILL GET WITHIN 45DAYS BUT YET HAVE NOT GOT THE LCD.EVEN WAS TOLD THAT WHENEVER I WANT THE [COLOR=#009900 !important]BOOKING[/COLOR] I WILL GET WITHIN 2HRS BUT THE SUTATION IS THAT EVEN I PLAN MY BOOKING BEFORE 6MTS THEN ALSO I DIDNT GET THE BOOKING.YET I HAVE NOT [COLOR=#009900 !important]RECEIVED[/COLOR] MY [COLOR=#009900 !important]MEMBERSHIP CARD[/COLOR] AND KIT.IT IS REALLY SURPRISING WHEN THEY HAVE TO TAKE MONEY THEY SAY SO SWEET WORD BUT ONCE YOU GIVE THE MONEY THEY EVEN DONT [COLOR=#009900 !important]RECEIVE[/COLOR] THE CALL

Default Country Club is fraud

everytime we go to mall, we are asked to fill coupons of Country Club. After filling the Coupons , the very next day we receive a call that our coupon has been selected in a lucky draw and we have won a holiday gift voucher worth 25000 Rs. But whenever u want to redeem this coupon, they give u different hotels to redeem the coupon. even after attending the presentations , where you are forced to buy the membership schemes.So kindly do not attend any of there presentations and pleasedo not fill the coupons as both are a wastage of your time and energy.They make false promises.

Rishu, Faridabad.

Default Response from Club Mahindra

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to

you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email

indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
    Mahindra Holidays

Exclamation Club Mahindra fraud

100% fraud company club mahindra! 100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra! 100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra!

Default canncellection of membership & refund for the same

I undersigned idya Jagdish Shelke request you cancel my membership with Club Mahendra Holidays Jiyo Life through Application from no (Oct-11 475) against which my husband has paid on my behalf an amount of Rs.27,500/- through ICICI Debit ( invoice no- 001163) on 17/11/2011.

In view of the above . Kindly refund the full amount as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,