Thread: Complaint against Hotel Vasanth bhavan

chandrasekar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Complaint against Hotel Vasanth bhavan

I'm a IT professional working at Infosys Technologies Limited. I had travelled from Madurai to Chennai via. SETC bus, Tamilnadu. The bus had stopped at SETC bus terminus, Thozhuthur for refreshments. When i inquired the price of softdrinks, Slice 200 ml, I was shocked to find out that he sold 6 Rupees cool drinks for 12 Rupees. At a profit margin of 100% !!!
    When inquired about this to the maanger, he refused to provide me the bill and shop registration details. He harassed me stating "We sell it at price fixed by our owner, Take whatever action you want".
    When this is the state of affair at a state government run bus-terminus, Its hard to imagine the state of affairs at other places in the country.
    Request you Sir to take necessary action against the hotel owners, so that it will serve as an whip-lash for other shopkeepers and create an awareness among public.

Hotel address details:
    Hotel Vasanth Bhavan,
    SETC Bus Terminus,
    Thozhuthur

V.Chandrasekar

suresh kalmadia Guest

Unhappy ASHIRWAAD RESTAURANT Charges are very expensive and no bills provided

ASHIRWAAD RESTAURANT in Habibulla road, t.nagar charging lunch is 75 and 120 with limited meal and quantity is very very less all are like baby food quantity only. and they not provide the bill. even if you ask the bill they will tell the total amount by oral.

it is located in

148/1, Habibullah Road T Nagar Chennai.

Default Irrespective staff of vasantha bhavan tambaram

HELLO SIR,
    i m here to pendown my experience in hotel vasantha bhavan in chennai tambaram bus terminus. actually i step down there to urge my kids hungeri.i placed an order of dosai and bajji , but i got chilled items when i enquired this to the supervisor he turned his face and irretebely said this is available.i but to the great haste i felt insulted from a supervisor with his answer.i decided not to turn there anytime .when i belong to tambaram and i could not assses the condition then what about the uneducated passengers in that bus terminus who is suffering, due do this poor management.
    SARAVANAN

Hotel Vasanth Bhavan,
    SETC Bus Terminus,
    Thozhuthur

V.Chandrasekar
    Bored from undesired hotels? Don't worry! Its time to take another trip to Kerala and get stayed at THR hotel and resorts.
    THR hotels is an excellent mean to enjoy a vacation or celebrate any celebration. Its major facilities includes resorts, a boutique hotel, leisure villas etc.It has many branch hotels. one of its branch is ESTUARY ISLAND.It is finest Resorts in Trivandrum .For more detail visit : estuaryisland.com

T.K.MANOJ KUMAR Guest

Cool Complaint against seasons multicuisine restaurant,

I AM T K. MANOJ KUMAR, RESIDENT OF CHITTLAPAKKAM CHENNAI 600 064 AND CAME TO THE ABOVE RESTAURANT WITH FAMILY FOR TAKING DINNER ON 19.04.2012 AT ABOUT 8.30 PM. THE FOOD SERVED IN THE RESTAURANT WAS OLD ITEMS AND MY SON AGED ABOUT 6 YEARS, WHO CONSUMED A SMALL PORTION OF THE MEAL SERVED IMMEDIATELY VOMITTED AND UPON ENQUIRY, THE SERVING ASSISTANT AND THE OWNER ADMITTED THAT THE FOOD SERVED WAS OLD AND APOLOGISED. SEEING MY SON'S CONDITION, I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE SELAIYUR POLICE STATION AND MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER, WHO ALONG WITH HIS ASSISTANTS CAME TO THE RESTAURANT AND VERIFIED / MADE ENQUIRIES AND INFORMED ME TO LODGE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, WHICH I DID IMMEDIATELY.

I AM ALSO INFORMED THAT I SHOULD LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE SANITARY INSPECTOR, TAMBARAM MUNICIPALITY UNDER WHOSE JURISDICTION THE RESTAURANT IS SITUATE TO ENQUIRE INTO THE MATTER AND INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY TO ENSURE GOOD AND HEALTHY FOOD IS SERVED, WHEN THE RESTAURANT CALIMS TO BE A MULTICUISINE. IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO MAINTAIN THE STANDARDS, THE SANITARY DEPARTMENT OF TAMBARAM MUNICIPALITY TO TAKE STEPS TO CANCEL THEIR LICENCE FORTHWITH.

I LODGE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SAID MULTICUISINE RESTAURANT AND REQUEST THAT IMMEDIATE STEPS BE TAKEN TO REDRESS MY GRIEVANCE AND SAVE GULLIBLE CUSTOMERS FROM GETTING PREY TO SUCH UNSCRUPLOUS RESTAURANTS WHICH ARE GETTING OPENED LIKE MUSHROOMS ALL OVER.

WITH FERVENT HOPE THAT THE NEEDFUL WOULD BE DONE.

T.K.MANOJ KUMAR
    manojbuilder@rediffmail.com

Default Complaint about our street hygenic

Hello sir,

We are staying in Jegajeevn ram colony, selaiyur chennai-600073. Near my home one family is staying with multiple cows. they are using the road and street light posters to tie the cows. i have informed to the respective owner of the cow multiple times. but they did not stop to tie the cow on the street light posters. we have already raised the concern with our counselors alos. but our counselor is the relative of cow owners. They are giving more troubles to public. kindly treat this as a critical complaint and take the immediate action to resolve this issue.

Default regarding standard living at west urapakkam

Sir, I am living in urapakkam west, the total urapakkam is a dumping area of all kind s of wastes. There is none available to take care of these matters. Even if wind comes it blow on face with all kinds of dirt,
    No one seems to bother; every citizen is dumping all kinds of wastes on the road side. If you walk on the road you smell only wastes.
    No proper drainage system every house having small pond in front or side or near by to store the waste water it smells like a ditch, top to that Govt is giving permission to construct multistoried building but no botheration drainage and wastes.
    In rainy season every where like a pond one has to swim in that dirty water to reach home.
    Urapakkam like a concrete jungle and no sanitary awareness, this issue needs serious attention.

sachinacs@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint Against Ginger Hotel, Guwahati (A Tata Group Hotel)

I had stayed in Ginger Hotel, Guwahati along with my family members from 12th May 2012 till 15th May 2012. The Taxi Contractor engaged by the hotel is cheating the guests staying in the hotel as much as possible. I had hired the taxi on 14th May 2012 to go to Kamakhya Temple, Guwahati. The taxi driver REHAN had overcharged the taxi fare saying that he had covered the distance of 45 Kilometers while it was lesser. On asking him the reason for overcharging he misbehaved with me and my family members. He also tried to drive the vehicle very fastly with the intention to hurt me and my family members.

Further while returning on 15th May, 2012, the taxi was hired from hotel to drop at Guwahati Airport. The driver intentionally parked the vehicle in Taxi Stand at Airport and asked for the parking charges. He insisted that each guest has to bear the parking charging who is dropped at Airport. We told him that we are being dropped at the Airport and there is no need of parking the vehicle then we are not liable to pay the parking charges. He insisted and threatened us and said wrong words.

Though the hotel and facilities are very nice yet the taxi contractor engaged by Ginger Hotel, Guwahati is creating bad image of the hotel. The hotel management has provided the facility for complimentary drop and pick-up of guests to/from 6th Mile, Guwahati but the Taxi drivers charge from the guests for free services.

I request you that the appropriate action should be taken against the hotel and Taxi Contractor so that more people visiting to Ginger Hotel, Guwahati may escape from looting of Taxi Contractor at Ginger Hotel, Guwahati.

Default Complaint against Currys Restaurants Kadubisanahalli

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am a profession who work in a company in Kadubisanahalli. Toda 26th may i went for lunch to Currys Restaurants by the side of the newly constructing Underpass. We ordered Fish 65. The fish was rotten and smelling very badly. It was really not a fresh fish as i could make out it was rotten. When asked, they said that the fish smells like that. I am from Mangalore and i understand how the fish smells as i have been eating fish since my childhood. We couldn't eat it and when saw the bill, the fish 65 coasted 140 Rs. i have the bill with me now.

i would like somebody to take a action on it. If we are leaving this issue here, finally Bangalore will be a place where we won't get a good food at all even for heavy money. it will be cheater's place. I am already sensing it is on the way for it.

Thank,
    Pavan
    pavan.vitla@gmail.com

John Rex Guest

Angry less quantity , low quality and hig price at Vasanthabhavan Hotel

Dear Public,

I had food at Namma veedu at vadapalani and one more time on Trichy railway (Cell kitchen(hell kitchen!))junction. I bought Pongal at. Trichy junction. But the Quantity I got was not even sufficient for a kid. @@@@ney was smelling spoiled. If we can do something to this evil minded and cheap people, it would be great.

Vasanth k Guest

Angry Complaint Against Vasantha Bhavan, Tambaram

[QUOTE=124233]HELLO SIR,
    i m here to pendown my experience in hotel vasantha bhavan in chennai tambaram busterminus. actually i step down there to urge my hungeri with family.i placed an order of dosai and other dishes, but i got chilled items & delayed for more than 45 mints when i enquired this to the supervisor he turned his face and irretebely said this is only available.i but to the great haste i felt insulted from a supervisor with his answer.i decided not to turn there anytime .when i could not assses the condition then what about the uneducated passengers in thaus terminus who is suffering, due do this poor management.

Vasanth k

abhimanyu_garg Guest

Default The worst stay ever i had at Sterling Holidays Madhura, Yelagiri

I went to this hotel with my wife in the hope that i would get the most pleasant stay but it turned out to be a nightmare. I reached the hotel around 6 pm (got room 108) and i found that the toilet flush was not working. When informed about this, it took about half an hour to get it fixed. After that we left to explore yelagiri and came to the room at 9 pm. At night, there was no blanket. Only thin bed sheets to cover yourself. There was no intercon facility, no refrigerator as promised in their site. When told about this they said, "They have recently taken this place on lease and it will take some more time and they dont give blankets"
    The pictures they have shown in makemytrip, agoda.com is actually of sterling kings court but they give rooms of madhura (a property they have taken on lease and its the backside of kings court). The service was pathetic with dirty water flowing from the tabs. Generator set didn't work with frequent power cuts. In brief i would say they are cheats and robbers and the resorts only motive is to cheat you.

Hotel address
    No.164, Athanavur Main Road, Yelagiri Hills, Tirupattur Taluk | Vellore District, Yelagiri 635853, India

Abhimanyu
    abhimanyugarg1984@rediffmail.com

srinivas m Guest

Default Dr

I had been to Hotel Sweekar at Kacheguda x roads for taking lunch. When we entered the AC room and spotted two empty chairs, we tried to occupy them. But even though these chairs and two more were vacant, the waiter asked us to sit at another table where four-five persons were already seated, and with some bags in the 1 or 2 vacant chairs. I asked why we cannot occupy the vacant chairs. The waiter replied arrogantly saying that in AC it is like that only. Otherwise we can sit outside. We were totally surprised as to why this sort of a behaviour by the waiter. When I met the supervisor, Mr. Ratnakar, he failed to sort the issue out, saying that it is peak hour and he has no time for these issues.

I asked for the telephone number of the owner but were not given saying that they do not know.

In fact, I was also a witness to a few incidents of such a mannerless behaviour by waiters in this hotel and inability of the supervisor or the owner to take care of their waiters. It happened earlier on two occasions too when I went with my friend. Since there is no other good hotel nearby we are forced to put up with this bad behaviour.

I wish that the hotel owner is informed and he gets to know about this, and ensure he takes action on the waiter Mr. Ramaswamy and Supervisor Mr. Ratnakar (Tel: 9949197814).

Thanks in advance.
    Dr. Srinivas M
    + 91 8763994702

Default Complain for hotel

I was attending a wedding event in the hotel D Landmark, Rewa. We also had our room accommodation booked at the hotel. We checked in on 29th April 2013. The booking was done on the name of Dr Anoop Mishra. The only room occupied on that floor was ours; however other guests were allotted rooms on different floor. I was accompanied by my family of two children and a husband.
    As it was a wedding event it was obvious for me to carry valuable jewelleries along with me. The room allotted to us was on first floor. I was carrying my jewellery bag with me as there were housekeeping staff working on the floor. There was lot of disturbance during the night on the floor allocated to us.
    At around 03:50 am in the morning i got up to attend some religious ceremony happening in one of the banquet hall in the same hotel. I found that the bag was missing. I informed the hotel immediately but they denied immediately stating that this had never happened at their hotel before. After insisting a lot they got ready to check the CCTV camera. I could see a man entering my room and was in my room for a long time. When he came out he met one housekeeping person outside my room. Looking at the Body language it seemed that they both knew each other well. Time wash around 03:15 to 03:30 am. Date 30 April 2013.
    My valuables are still missing, moreover i am astonished to see that a person is entering my room late in the night and no one from the hotel stopped him to go directly on the occupied floor. I had raised this question to the hotel management but still i have not received any justification.
    A lady staying in one floor and there is no form of security assurance given from the hotel. When i tried looking for the website of the hotel on the internet there was nothing found? I want to make the travellers aware not to stay in the hotel. The hotel management is giving me assurance but thatís not enough. I have lost my jewellery which was approximately worth of 4 lakhs.
    I would request you to kindly look into the matter at the earlist.
    Beena Mishra
    Dr.Beena Mishra W/O Dr.Anoop Mishra
    Mishra Nursing Home & Diagnostic Center Pvt.Ltd Collectroate Road Sidhi (M.P.)
    Mobile No. 9425043693
    Email Adress-drbeenamishra14@gmail.com

Exclamation Complain for hotel

I would request you to kindly look into the matter at the earlist.
    Beena Mishra
    Dr.Beena Mishra W/O Dr.Anoop Mishra
    Mishra Nursing Home & Diagnostic Center Pvt.Ltd Collectroate Road Sidhi (M.P.)
    Mobile No. 9425043693