Thread: complain against hospital(RN.TAgore IICS-mukundapur)

soumillya majumdar is offline Junior Member

Angry complain against hospital(RN.TAgore IICS-mukundapur)

My fathers Mr. Sunil Kumar Majumdar was admitted to R.N.Tagore Institute Of Cardiac Sc on 18/6/09 for by-pass operation while he did the coronary angiogram on 17/6/06 from apollo gleneagles hospital. Then also unnecessarily r.n.tagore hospital kept him under observation for 10 days in CCU while he was in stable condition to increase the charge.Then they gave me an estimate of Rs. 2,46,000 and i have deposited Rs. 2,33,000 in advance. Now also we will get Rs.40000 as refund.On 23/6/09 he suffered with S.T.V. in R.N.Tagore.He got the operation on 29/6/09. When my father came under operation package they suddenly discharged my father on 7/7/09.Again he had to admit in I.C.U. of Astha nursing home for the same S.V.T. problem on 7/7/09 only.Then again i have admitted him in R.N.Tagore on 8/7/09 under Dr. Garge. But Dr.Ravi Kishore(from bangalore)and Dr. Saumak Basu who was actually dealing with his problem told me on 9/7/09 that they will keep him for next 3-4 days under observation. But on 10/7/09 my father called me from hospital telling that Dr. Garge has discharged him.Again on 13/7/09 at 3 a.m. i had to admit him in Astha nursing home for serious pain in his lower abdomen and chest.When i spoke with the doctr of Astha, he told me that there is water in his heart by seeing the X-ray which was taken by r.n.tagore on 8/7/09 and they have discharged my father without clearing that water. When i met my father today i saw that he has been tied with rope cause of pain.
    My complain is that how the doctors and the management of R.N.Tagore can play this type game with a by-pass patient whose age is 56. Is money is all the thing? they are discharging my father without proper treatment because now they are not charging the bed charge because he has been admitted within 15 days of operation. Please kindly notice my problem and help get to get my father in good condition.

pkmnic@gmail.com Guest

Default Non response over telephone

Today around 11.45 a.m. I have tried through hospital land line number for an appointment with Dr. B. Bandhapadhya , in respect of a patient ( small baby ) resides at Berhampore W.B. I have tried seven times over land line number ( number is 24364000 ), out of seven times four times when I push number 2 for appointment of doctors as directed over phone, some lady operator picked up and advise me to hold the line. After holding more than 5 minutes, till there is no response , and the line had been disconnected automatically. on Seventh times I had been able to talk one lady assistance, when I have asked her name she replied that her name is Aditi , and she helped me to get we connected with the secretary of Dr. Bandhapadhya , and I am able to get an appointment.
    It is very unfortunate , hospital like you should not have this type of communication problem. for any emergency it will be very difficult to people to get in touch with your hospital. Hope you will be look into it.

P.K. Mukherjee