Thread: Process to file the complaint against hospital/doctor.

manojkchauhan is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Process to file the complaint against hospital/doctor.

My mother underwent biltateral total knee replacement in Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. At that time the doctor who operated on mymother was very very confident and told us that he has done so many operations and every operation was perfect. Now four months have passed by when my mother underwent the operation and she still is having huge problems. Today when my mother visited the doctor he said he could not help her and it is god's will that she is not getting well. How come god's will come in curing my mother now when previously he was very confident. I would be grateful to anyone who tells me the correct procedure to sue this hospital and doctor.

Any help would be very welcome.

Manoj

Thumbs down Complaint against dr.raviedwin

In Tirunelveli, Dr.Ravichandran Edwin is a famous Cardiologist working in Tirunelveli Medical College Hospital and also running a Private hospital namely "Angel Nursing Home". In this Hospital staff were not qualified persons, even the RMO is also a Duplicate Doctor. I lose my mother lieu of these fellows. So, don't go there.

Exclamation Against a doctor who prepared wrong report of an X-ray.

Dr. Sudhir Gupta, head of Board of Governers at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, C-1 Janak Puri, New Delhi=110058 in 2006 prepared wrong report of an X-ray due to wich my brother Lt. Mr. Saurabh Arora died. There Was a Spot on the X-ray which was later recognised as a material carrying cancer just near his heart but that Dr. Sudhir Gupta prepared wrong report that said there was nothing wrong in the X-ray. Because of this some people lost there son and some lost there beloved brother and a nice man.
    Because of this man's or doctor's carelessness a patient died.

husainam is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

Angry Complaint against fake dr. Vivek sharma and hospital ganesh ortho hospital, krishna nagar, delhi

I went to the hospital for treatment of my broken leg, dr. vivek sharma give estimate 35-40 thousand for treatment, after he diagnos my problem he said that swelling is toi much so we cant operate immediately. After that he raised the cost of treatment around 48 thousand.
    he advice to admit and give date of operation, so i admitted in hospital in 2:00 pm 11/01/2013
    date of operation was 14/01/2013
    they dont give me ant treatment but only injects painkillers and antibiotics.
    on sunday he said its not posdible to operate due to swelling and give another date 15/12/2013.
    In monring of 15/12/2013 Dr vivek sharma comes with Dr Anuj and they saw my leg and talk to each other. Dr vivek told me that some part of skin of affected area goes black (when i admitted no spot was there).
    He said it will happens and it will require plastic surgery, i was totally confused.
    In a fracture case it's not possible. bcoz no wound was there when i admitted.
    again he said plastic surgeun will come on tommorow and he will deside. He said that treatment cost goes up.
    Then i leave hospital immediately, in four days they dont do anything and problem is going critical.
    The Ganesh ortho hospital and Doctors making fool of patients to making money.
    Fake Hospital And Fake Doctors
    I requested to all peoples pls dont go to this hospital they will create normal problem to big, better to go G.B.PANT, AIIMS, R.M.L. suffer some problem in govt hospitals but its better to save yourself and your money

Akhsay Guest

Default compliant

how and where i can make a complaint against a Doctor plzz tell m in detail................thx and regards

Default Doctor is money minded

Dr r prashar dmc 24745 working at jaipur golden hospital rohini sector 3 delhi 85. This dr is money minded and strech the patients treatment as per his convenience.he ignore the patients important medication to strech the treatment and made the money. This hospital took 600rs for private opd but while he check the patient he say i will give you discount don't come the hospital again we will talk personaly.but when i just tried he ignore my important calls and strech the treatment at his convenience.

Angry Vishnu Hospital chandanagar Hyderabad india

I Went to this hospital Vishu Hospital chandanagar Hyderabad, for the treatment of my 2yr child Dr. Vishnu Vardhan, he's giving treatment to the patients without seeing them, i paid Rs.200 for consultation fee but on behalf of me and my child their attender had gone to the doctor and taken a prescription from him and given to me . I didnt understand how he will give treatment without checking the patient?

Default lost my memory because od doctors negligence-given more anesthesia

i had seserian delivery on 10 september 2011. during the process of giving stiches to my bag , afters baby's birth, my blood pressure increased and i went in coma stage. When i regained my consiusness, it was noticed that i could not remember recent happenings. I could remember all past and all people to whom we have stopped talking/i rememebred all past incident. Now i remember peoeple arround me and all old things or happenings in bits and pieces. My husband, parents, in-lawand sisters family is trying their level best so that i should remember everything and that too as early as possible. Please suggets a solution on this so that i can get cured fast and lead normal life like befor.

MOHAMMED HUSSAIN Guest

Post Complaint against the huma (diagnostic centre)

This is Ajay from Chennai one of my friend having some issues.
    His name is Mohammed Hussain he would like to go abroad(Foreign)
    So he has to take medical check up so he went to Huma (Diagnostic centre)
    They take some tests afterwards they told to take some SCANS that also he done
    But afterwards they give Report us UNFIT but he is completely fit condition
    Why they gave like this i dont know they got scared because of health condition so he went to
    RAJIV @@@@HI GOVT HOSPITAL and he showed all the documents and reports to General Cheif Doctor
    They also took some blood test and did all the tests he gave the Report i am completely fit again i went to HUMA (DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE)
    and i asked i am fit GOVT HOSPITAL gave me the report then how come you gave me the UNFIT report they use some words to hurt me
    and the doctor will be entered my report in foreign embessy ( once register in Embessy Data i am suppose not to go in six months)
    He is Poor guy just he is going for house keeping job and family condition also very poor medical check p also done with CREDIT only
    In HUMA (DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE) suppose not to go directly we have to go by Agents but i dont have that much of cost to go by agents i humble request you to do favour for this GUY

REGARDS,
    AJAY (988-444-0071)

Default Irresponsibility of a Lab doctor in LNJP hospital, delhi

my father( 76 year old) is having so much confidence on government hospitals... that's y he visited LNJP and GB Pant hospital freqently.
    few days back my father visited LNJP hospital for chekup of prostate cancer... doctor advised him to go for a Bioapsy test... he prepared all the necessary papers and give the date & time 9 am for bioapsy.. on that date and on particular time he goes to hospital and show his papers.. then the attendent told him that doctor came at 2 or 2.30 pm then he will do the test... the old n ill man ( my father) waited there from morning 9 am to 2 pm... then at 2 pm he visited doctor's room n remind him for his bioapsy... then doctor came and done the test in a very bad manner... and leave them without giving any medicine or treatment for post biopsy... and give a date after 7 days for report... and when after 7 days he goes to hospital for collecting the report then they people send to him another place (Maulana Azad) , father go there and stand there in the que for more thn an hour...then when his turn came .. staff checked for the report bt his name was not there in any register. then they told him to go back to that doctor who treated him for the biopsy...papa again go there and search the doctor... but he was not there in his room...he tried to search the doctor here n there.. then he find the one .. then he talked to him and share his problem.. they doctor called to somebdy else and ask him to search the biopsy material in the fridge... he search n fournd it there this is amazing that material is lying there in the hospital from last 7 days and nobody cares for that.... then the doctor send my father not his staff to collect the material and give it for testing in Maulana azad and collect this after 7 days.

my father reached home in a very shocking stage, he was not in the senses, he was unable to walk and speak....he is hospitalized in another private nursing home for post biopsy infections.... this is the way of a reputed govt hospital....this is the negligence of a renowned govt hospital... if that day i lost my father who will be the responsible....

i need to quick action on it...

shivani arora (9818099327)

Thumbs up Medical negligence in lnjp hospital, delhi

i need to quick action on it...

shivani arora (9818099327)

Angry Complaint about a Fake Dr. who is working in a village of UP

A fake doctor has been practising in a village (Siroli) near farrukhabad, UP and the concerned department is doing nothing.
    The doctor is running his Clinic from his home Dr. Ram Pal Shrivastava, Gram and Post Siroli, Dist Farrukhabad, UP.
    The doctor has no knowledge.He is making the patients fool and he is looting money.
    He is playing with the life of people just to make money.
    His name is Dr Ram Pal Shrivastava (a fake Doctor).
    Plesase forward this comlaint to the concerned department to take legal action against him.

Default Complaint against Dr.Anupam Goel and Dr.Rajneesh Malhotra of Max Hospital (saket)

My father Ashwani Kumar dhir was reached Max hospital with uncomfort in chest on 19-2-2013 early morning by 5:00am. Doctor Anupam Goel was there to check him up said my family that he had a major heart attack. She convinced my family to put a stunt in urgent basis. Dr.Anupam done all the process in urgency. After putting stunt my daddy was unable to breath without blooning machine. Within a week Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra suggested bypass with 100% guarantee of success of surgery. He done bypass on 25-2-2013. After surgery they kept my father in ICCU for 10 days. Everyday my father's condition was getting worse. His all blood test were absolutely normal on admission date,but day by day his tests were showing problems in all his major organs. Doctors did not had any answer for that. They were just experimenting on my father's body. And on 9-3-2013 he passed away in Doctors observation. This is a shame full thing that we go to hospital to save our lives but Doctors are the criminals with licence to kill us and nobody can do anything against them. No one can ask them that why they do this. Doctors are now just a machine to make money for themselves and for the benefit of Hospital. In my eyes the hospitals are not just hospitals but 5 star hotels.

I request to please help me if one can in this case.

seema9trehan2@gmail.com

Rajiv Nayan Sinha Guest

Default My wife Anjali Sinha died due to negligence of Bramhananda Narayan Hridyalya, Tamolia, Jamshedpur

I admitted my wife Anjali Sinha to the Bramhananda Hospital, Tamolia, Jamshedpur on 23.06.2013. She was suffering from CKD and her serum cretenine was 9. Doctors advised to go for dialysis.

After third dialysis due to serious mistake on part of Hospital, blood came from her mouth and she was feeling acute breathing trouble. The Doctor on duty told that water has gone in the lungs and again a dialysis has to be carried out to remove the water. The hospital again carried out the dialysis in a very casual manner and my wife died during the dialysis. The doctors told that this happened due to cardiac arrest although her ECG taken in the morning was alright.

Please help me.

My contact details are:

rajivnayansinha@ymail.com

Contact no- 9431757563

Default when will be the concerned authority will wake up?

respected sir,by this message.l want to came this in knowledge of you that there is a fake doctor named dr m.s mondal who doesnt have any medical degree and he is not registered at any indmedical council of india.he is practising at rzf 754/12 raj nagar part -2.palam.new delhi.sir, it is being requested you to please stop him doing so.because he is making fool to the poor people by giving and prescribing very costly medicines.

1. Complaint Against Doctor
    By Ramesh Thakur in forum Clinic
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:16 AM
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 02:48 AM
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:13 PM
  4. Doctor Rex Hospital
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Hospital
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:54 PM
  5. Doctor practice without degree "bushra hospital"
    By SHAIK HYDER in forum Hospital