Thread: Dr. Batra Homeopathic clinic

bhkhosla Guest

Lightbulb Dr. Batra Homeopathic clinic

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dr.Batra.jpg
Views:	11933
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	5377I started my skin treatment at Dr. Batra's homeopathic clinic 3 months back.I paid Rs. 9000 for the treatment.But after taking the prescribed medicines the condition of my skin has become worse than before.There have been many side effects.The drugs contains steroids.I have now stopped the treatment.but my money has been wasted. I want to claim my money.I want it back.Dr. Batra is a fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic.They are just mere shops making money and looting people.

alokjains Guest

Default I need my money back. I donít want to take Dr. Batra's treatment from Dr batraclinic.

I started my hair treatment at Dr. Batra's homeopathic clinic 11 months back.I paid Rs. 8000 for the treatment.But after taking the prescribed medicines the condition of hair has become worse than before.There have been many side effects.The drugs contains steroids.I have now stopped the treatment.but my money has been wasted. I want to claim my money.I want it back.Dr. Batra is a fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic.They are just mere shops making money and looting people.

I need my money back. I donít want to take Dr. Batra'streatment from Dr. Batra'sclinic.
    Thanks & regards,
    Alok Jain
    Patient id :214600262404

Pooja Guest

Red face Dr.George Jeevan Dentist in kormangala Behind BDA complex

Dr.George Jeevan has cheated me he is a fraud i went to check my tooth cavity and he told i hav to get the root canal treatment done.. i really donno why he suggested me to go for the root canal treatment without taking the XRAY. and he bliendly did the root
    Canal and i was asked to pay 1850 and first day he said i wil hav to put a crown which with cost me 1000 - 2000. And twice i came he did the rooth cannel treatment and once everthing was done he is saying the crown will cost you 3000 and u will have to go for a crown and i was upset and i just walked out from his clinic and he came out and said i will give u special discount and get the same crown for 2000rs. i just walked out and went to the other doctor in Manipal cure n care and it really helped me a lot i was told by the Manipal doctor that Dr.George Jeevan has not even done the 1/4 part of the root cannel treatment and how can he put a crown and i had a very bad pain on my tooth and i had to do the rerootcannel treatment which costed me 4000rs so al together i spent 8000rs for one tooth to get a root cannel treatment. Dr.George Jeevan is just there to make money no doubt about it...Dr.George Jeevan has cheated me

Kishori Thakur Guest

Default Dr. Batra Complaint

I am trying Dr. Batra Clinic Homeopathic Clinic treatment (patient Id 214600035659) from 3 Yrs. for my hairfall as the doctor's told me to complete the cycle which is usually of 3 yrs. But to my notice the hairfall has not reduced a little also. Also the quality and quantity of my hair after the treatment has reduced drastically. I want to file a complaint for them. Please do help has the money i have spent is above 30,000. Also the treatment given to the patient,s is very bad with respect to the money. My cell no. is 9833969695

Default Dr. Batra's

My father, Sri.K.B.Srivastava having patient code 214600131720 is undergoing treatment at Lucknow clinic of Dr.Batras since last 3 years for skin ailment.
    Earlier it was told that he is having Dermititis and will be cured within 2 years.But believe me his itching has not reduced even a bit.Last month he was told that he is having Psorasis and it cannot be cured fully though it can be controlled. This shows all your testimonials and ur challenges that you can cure skin diseases fully are mere talks .

Dr. Batra's is a FAKE and beware they a looting .

Request to Government of India to force BAtra shut down all offices/ so called clininc/

Default Hi all Dr.Batras beggers, Dr. Batras Clinc is not Positive health clinic

Hi all Dr.Batras beggers, Dr. Batras Clinc is not Positive health clinic THIS IS ONLY MONEY MINDED CLINIC NEGETIVE HEALTH CLINIC.BLEADY BUGGERS , BEGGERS, IDIOTs also useless clinic in the world. REGARDS,UMESH,jayanager,Bangalore .Actually i have taken me and my brother Daughter treatment almost 3 years problem is not solved but disease is not find out simply treatment is given this is useless clinic in the world. bleady Idiots.

Regards,umesh,jyanager (branch)

treatement Guest

Default Dr.Batras beggers, Dr. Batras Clinc is not Positive health clinic

Regards,umesh,jyanager (branch)

Raviprakash is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Medical Council of India strictly forbids Doctors from Advertising in this bizzare manner. One can not blame Dr. Batra's for not curing your ailment. One can not ask Government to shut someone's office because they did not cure. It is the uncalled for advertisement that fools people, which has to be addressed to.

Default Dr Bhatra refund problem

I was taking treatment at dr bhatra in mumbai, but now i am going to nasik and they do not have clinic there so i had asked for refund but they are saying they will send medicine by courier or take treatment through web. But i do not belive in that i want to see doctor personally.

sayed tanveer hasan Guest

Default white daag

hello sir iam coming your clinic in appointment your contact adddres
    my address is padma nagar road no.14 /c/5/baiganwadi govandi mumbai 430000
    MObile number -9222848105

sadanadprb Guest

Thumbs down dr batras

i taken tretment for asthama and skin allergick in kandivli east in mumbai last 3 month a go but nothing in aney one percent for cure any thing the that medicinei not bilive this batra tretment

sathya123 Guest

Default Poor treatment @Dr.Batras clinic

Dear Sir / Madam,
    As I had started my skin treatment at Dr. Batra's homeopathic clinic 1 year back. I had been asked to renew the amount of Rs. 13000/- for the treatment for two years. But after taking the prescribed medicines the condition of skin has become worse than before.There have been many side effects.The drugs contains steroids.I have now stopped the treatment.but my money has been wasted. I want to claim my money.I want it back.Dr. Batra is a fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic.They are just mere shops making money and looting people.

Thanks & regards,
    Sathyanarayana

Patient id : 197890
    mob: 9741588330

rashree Guest

Thumbs down No more Dr. Batra.....

I started my hair treatment at Dr. Batra's homeopathic clinic 2 years back. I have paid Rs. 8000 for the treatment. After taking the prescribed medicines the condition of hair has become worse than before.There have been many side effects. Now I have stopped my treatment but my money has been wasted. So I want to claim for my money. I want it back. Dr. Batra is a big fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic.

Default Fake treatment given to Patients...

I started my hair loss treatment at Batras last year, they asked me to pay fees for a year as it takes atleast 1 year for some result. But I didn't know that this a trick that Dr Batra uses. How can they treat patient with multiple doctors every time to visit the clinic for treatment. This is really sad to know this profession which sees money as secondary factor but it is exactly the opposite. 3 months after I started my treatment, there was a reverse effect, infact I started loosing more hair and hairfall become more severe...They gave tons of medicines to take & laser rays were given on head on every visit...I think they are simply cheating people by keeping them in dark with false hopes...

I NEED MY MONEY BACK, THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE EXPECTED FROM Dr BATRAS.

My Name is Irshad Chippa
    Patient ID - 214600290330
    Mobile No - 9820752306

Mr. Santosh B.H. Guest

Angry Complaint against treatment of Dr.Batra ( Customer ID : 277309 )

Customer ID : 277309

I started my hair loss treatment at Batras last year, they asked me to pay fees for a year as it takes atleast 1 year 8 months for some result. But I didn't know that this a trick that Dr Batra uses. How can they treat patient with multiple doctors every time to visit the clinic for treatment. This is really sad to know this profession which sees money as secondary factor but it is exactly the opposite. 3 months after I started my treatment, there was a reverse effect, infact I started loosing more hair and hairfall become more severe...They gave tons of medicines to take & laser rays were given on head on every visit...I think they are simply cheating people by keeping them in dark with false hopes...

I NEED MY MONEY BACK, THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE EXPECTED FROM Dr BATRAS.

My Name is Santosh Hargude