Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Batra Homeopathic clinic

Default Loot of dr. Batras unexperienced doctors

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your treatment at Dr. Batra’s. We would request you to provide us with the following details so that we can attend to your complaint and sort it:

Name of the treating doctor:

It is our constant endeavor to serve our patients to their utmost satisfaction. We assure you that an appropriate action will be taken at the earliest once we receive the above details from you.

Team Dr. Batra’s
    Homeopathic treatments at Dr. Batra's for Hair loss, Psoriasis, Acne, Alopecia, Asthma, Vitiligo, etc. Start Homeopathic treatment

Team Dr. Batra’s

Angry All salesmen in doctor dress

Dear All,

Never go to Dr. Batra...THey are real fraud..They are all salesmen in doctor;s dress..they will give you a eye whitewash only in the name of treatment..

Dr. Batra's sufferer..

Default Loot of dr. Batras unexperienced doctors

Hello Sir,

We repeatedly tried to contact you to resolve the issues you have faced. Kindly mail us your details at(onlinecare@drbatras.com) so that we can try to resolve your problem.

A no-response to this message will force us to believe that this is a fake-post and may attract legal repercussions.

Hello Sir,

With reference to your post on Dr Batra, we tried to contact you earlier to sort your problem but we did not receive any response from you.

Kindly send us following details so that we can resolve your problem:

Lokesh.cvn is offline Junior Member

Default West treatment of Dr Batras.

I started my hair loss treatment at Batras last year, they asked me to pay fees for a year as it takes atleast 1 year 8 months for some result. But I didn't know that this a trick that Dr Batra uses. How can they treat patient with multiple doctors every time to visit the clinic for treatment. This is really sad to know this profession which sees money as secondary factor but it is exactly the opposite. 3 months after I started my treatment, there was a reverse effect, infact I started loosing more hair and hairfall become more severe...They gave tons of medicines to take & laser rays were given on head on every visit...I think they are simply cheating people by keeping them in dark with false hopes...

I NEED MY MONEY BACK, THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE EXPECTED FROM Dr BATRAS.

Mobile---9738323427

RoopaliSingh is offline Junior Member

I started my hair loss treatment at Batras 7 months back, I was assured that I will see positive results within 3 months time. They offered lucrative 1 year package resulting in commitment of money for the whole year. However from the past 2-3 months I am seeing increase in hair loss, there is no improvement despite the assurances. They keep coming up with different reasons (weather change, stress, water conditions etc etc) to say that it is not decreasing due to these various factors and soon I will see benefits. However I am not seeing any benefits.
    I want to claim back refund for the pending 5 months, as I do not wish to continue treatment with Dr Batra. They are simply cheating / marketing people and keeping people in dark with just false hopes...

ganeshbiyer is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Redund On Payment

I am an Indian resident working and staying in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I have Tennis Elbow problem on both my elbows. So i had logged on to Dr.Batra's online site and chatted with one of their Online Doctors.

After discussing my problem and telling then that I am staying in Dhaka, I was told that there is treatment for this alilment and that I should make online payment.
    So I did online payment thru credit card. The payment went thru but their site returned message that the payment was a failure. So I did another payment this time thru internet banking.
    This payment also went thru, though, I got the same message. I again chatted with the onine doctor and they told me that they have received both the payments.

Since the medicine course was for 6months, I asked them to revert back one payment. so they said that they would intimate the accounts department to do the needful.

I was assigned a patient id. all the communications was thru mail. I was asked to fill a questaionare, which i did. Then they were supposed to start the treatments in a day or two, for which they were supposed to
    courier the medicines to Dhaka, Bangladesh.

When I did not receive the medicine for 15 days, I inquired about the status. Initially they were not very forth right about the problem, but later told me that accouring to rules of bangladesh government, they cannot
    send medicines to bangladesh.

So i told fine. Give me my refund.

Doctor with whom I was doing correspondence : Dr. Siddiqa Khushtar

Thu, 22 Sep 2011 Received Patiend ID
    Sat, 08 Oct 2011 Was told that medicines could not be dispatched to Bangladesh
    Fri, 23 Dec 2011 Was refunded my one payment
    Still Waiting for refund of my second payment.

Smile thanx alot my friends..your review saved me today..

thanx frnds...i was just going to call at dr.batra's clinic regarding my hair loss treatment bt u people saved me..thanx alot:-)

Default Really Pathetic

Just seeing the number of complaints I think the Government must do something about this mess. I'm really startled that any company can ask fees like Rs15000, etc for medicines. Keeping in mind that homeopathic medicines are supposed to be cheaper than allopathic medicines. These people must get full refund of fees back and the Dr Batra chain of 'clinics' must be shut down. There is no point apologizing when there are so many cases of people getting fooled. I hope some action gets taken soon on this issue.

Surgeries cost the amount that is quoted here like Rs15000, etc, and these people are charging this much amount for homeopathic medicines. No health practitioner can ask for advance payment of such high fees for 1 year or 6 months unless it is surgery.
    Please someone do something!!
    subeesh48 likes this.

Default Dr. Batra's strange offer

I just called up for appointment and I was surprised to hear the offer.. I was told that I can bring one more patient and his consultation will be free. I cancelled my appointment on the spot..

aashi_cwa is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Angry abuse from ph no-+911142796000

I have received phone call from ph no-+911142796000 at 14:56 dt 18/06/2012. the person abused me at phone. take it very seriously. and respond me what action taken by you. i think the matter is end at your part other wise i m going police complain.

Ashish Kumar

ssaavi is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I have been taking hair loss treatment from Dr Batras for last 9 months and got registered for an year as suggested by the doctor. However even after taking medicines for so long the condition of my hair has not improved at all. They give big advertisements into newspapers and magazines and everywhere which are only misguiding. The doctors there seem to be more of salesman and treat patients as if they are helping them for charity. Their practices are against homeopathy and they even prescribe allopathy medicines to be taken from outside. Its a big fraud organisation which needs urgent intervention from medical authorities. I paid arnd 8500 fr the treatment which has proved useless and I want my money back. Its like looting poor patients who go there with trust. Being medical practitioners, you should have at least some morality left. and if you are unable to do anything else....at least return the money.

Angry FAKE chain of dumb doctors !!!

Hi everyone,

I am having hair loss problem. I took an appointment for dr batra clinic in shivajinagar, pune from their site.
    next day a lady called me and said that we are giving you a hair checkup test worth Rs. 1700 in only Rs. 100.
    when i met the doctor she moved a hair inspection camera through my scalp and showed me statistical analysis of healthy and unhealthy hairs.

that was the only hair test worth Rs. 1700.

then she told me that if i join their hair treatment now they will give me a discount of 50% in fees.
    but i refused to do so since i had not much money at that time.
    then a person at reception told me he will send a person to my home to bring money. See the greedy people !!!!
    I refused to do so. so he asked me for Rs. 100 for that fake hair test conducted, i gave it and asked for a payment receipt.
    He refused to give it to me. he said they dont give receipt for hair test.

Now after reading ur reviews i hav cancelled treatment over there.

Thanks to all you guys and girls who wrote ur experiences here about dr. batra. you saved me from a fake treatment and Rs 6000.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast