Thread: LICHFL not refunding my money.

jigneshpjoshi is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default LICHFL not refunding my money.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for the home loan with LICHL, mumbai office, next to RBI.
    While applying I had submitted a cheque of Rs. 5515 as a processing fees.
    Date of application: 30th June 2009

After waiting for a month when I inquired for the status I was told by the officials that my loan can be sanctioned but disbursment is not guranteed.

I am pasting the email correspondence I had with Area manager, mumbai:

My complain to LICHFL:
    "Loan No. : 143762
    Area Office Mumbai
    Suggestion : Dear Sir/Madam, This is with reference to file no:143762. I had aplied for the home loan(Rs.3000000) almost a month ago (30/06/09), and duly submitted all the docs. and a cheque of Rs.5515(cq.no.: 376668) in favour of LICHFL, which also got cleard on 14/07/09. I have been waiting for the decision for more than a month now but till date nothing is communicated to me in written and when I inquired from my end, I got a very unsatisfactory answer and had experienced a very very bitter and unprofessional behaviour of the executive there and doubts were raised in disbursing money even if the loan is sanctioned. Here, I donít understand that what does sanctioning of loan is meant by LICHFL, because on one end I am told that loan will get sanctioned and on the other end doubts are being raised on the disbursement of money even before I get sanction letter. What am I going to do with just a sanction letter (which is also till date not given to me)?? After getting this kind of response, I am in a very critical situation as my installments to builder are due and there is no COMMUNICATION from LICHFL at all. Because of this delay I have already made an access payment of 3.5 lac, and 2nd installement is also due in short time. I am very disappointed with the way my case is handle and I want my money back (Rs.5515) which I paid against processing charges."

Area manager reply:
    "Sir,
    We would like to apologize for the delay caused from our part in processing your loan application file. Since you are working in Satyam computer services ltd, Bangalore and the co-applicant, your wife is working in the same firm\'s Hyderabad office your employment verification has to be done from our offices in the respective places. We have already conveyed your cases to our Bangalore and Hyderabad office and are waiting for the verification reports. As soon as we receive the reports, we can process your file for sanction. But since your property is in Mira road, from where we accept only projects approved by LICHFL. We came to know from our Jogeswari and Borivali offices that your builder\'s development agreement is not registered, this project cannot be approved according to our norms and regulations. Due to this reason so many cases of the same property have been rejected by our above mentioned offices. Therefore we are not in a position to ensure you anything about your disbursement. For more queries, you can contact our office.
    Expectiong your cooperation in future
    Regards"

To this, I replied as:
    "AM,
    Referring to your reply I can clearly makeout that you were CLEARLY aware of the fact that I am not going to get any kind of assurance on the disbursement as there have already been many rejected cases for this property.
    Than at first place, why was my application accepted ??

And what purpose it serves to me and LICHFL by issuing sanction letter as LICHFL itself is unsure on the disbursement of it ?

Now, I really feel that I am cheated and find myself in deep trouble as I have to make my fund arrangement from some other trustworthy source.

I request you to please refund me my money back (Rs.5515) in full immediately.

Jignesh Joshi."

After this there is no communication from LICHFL, but I had sent few remainders but all were turned deaf ears.

I want my money back as LICHFL has cheated me and hiding the facts that the disbursement wont be possible as there were already rejected cases for the same property, still they took my docs. and cheque and moreover wasted my time and till date they have not got back to me with rejection or sanction letter.

Please help me to get justice.

Jignesh Joshi.

Default Have quary

Hello Sir/Madam

I have applied for a loan in LICHFL.And loan got sanctioned as well.But now LICHFL are asking me to give them a BLANK CHEQUE for my PRE EMI !!! Is it legal??

jigneshpjoshi is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by jigneshpjoshi View Post
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for the home loan with LICHL, mumbai office, next to RBI.
    While applying I had submitted a cheque of Rs. 5515 as a processing fees.
    Date of application: 30th June 2009

Expectiong your cooperation in future
    Regards"

To this, I replied as:
    "AM,
    Than at first place, why was my application accepted ??

I request you to please refund me my money back (Rs.5515) in full immediately.

Jignesh Joshi."

Please help me to get justice.

Jignesh Joshi.
    Dear Sir / Madam,

It is now more than 3.5 months and I have still not received any rejection or sanction letter from LICHFL. They have not refunded my money nor they are responding to my emails properly. I dont understand where else (other than consumer cort) I can raise my voice to get justice.

Please guide me to get my hard earned money back.

Jignesh Joshi

Post Businees Development Managers are irresponsible in LICHFL

hi,

My wife had applied for LIC Housing loan on 5-May-10 in infosys campus where LICHFL gives so called customer service to INFY employees. The fact is the representative who manage to collect applications are not trained properly, they have no clue what are soft skills are,,,,since its semi-central Govt organisation we all have a assumption that Housing loan account details will be clear and there are no hidden charges.

But the fact is in my case my wife used to visit the counter every day but the representative used raise for new doccument every visit. We got loan sanction letter 7 days back but still every day they are asking for new doccuments. My sincere suggestion is do not apply loan in LICHFL by the time they you complete the registration of the property you will waste almost 15 working days running from piller to post.

Inference is : Govt organisations-Employees does not have the urge / Discipline to run the business the same you compare with MNC they will make your job very easier.

vivek pai M

Default frustration in loan matters.

Now we understand why villagers never trust government agencies in loan matters. Private money lenders, though they exploit the gullible loanees, stand on their words to a great extent.

Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM