Thread: Complaint against HDFC Bank Home loans department

lorainem21@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint against HDFC Bank Home loans department

I had applied for a home loan and paid a processing charge of Rs 110000 to the HDFC bank for a property which was not finalized yet. Now I called the Agent Shyam Kumar, who is not at all helpful , to cancel my Loan and refund me my processing charge back as there was no investigation done from the HDFC banks side to keep the money and nor refund my amount.

My loan was not even sanctioned, no sanction letter was provided and no investigation of property was done as it was never finalized.

Could you please assist me in giving my money back to my account?

Agent’s Name: Shyam Kumar (9867901525)
    File No.: 604780920

Please get back to me for any other details required.

Loraine

Default Hdfc home lone disbursement.

I am Rahul Manohar Phansekar I have applied in for home loan in HDFC .LTD. HDFC LTD rajkot has appeoved my home loan . My file No . 604125706 and I have given all the documents to Rajkot branch. They have suppose to call me for disbursement. But at last week Rajkot HDFC branch told me at last moment that APF for the property which have booked in Indraprastha Adai village, Panvel has not been done . So the builder has to submit the file to HDFC branch Panvel for this and then they will generate the APF no. from there. Rajkot branch also told me that they have already talk with Panvel branch regarding this issue . According to that I have Requested the Builder to submit the project file in HDFC Panvel branch. Last Tuesday on 29th May my borther Personaly shown the project file of indraprastha project Adai panvel to HDFC Panvel . They told him that we are not funding in Gavthan area and so that we can’t approve this project. HDFC has sanctioned me the loan on 24th Feb 2012. I have submitted all the documents like original sale deed, ECS form (sign verification from axis bank) also. I have submitted allotment letter given by the builder to HDFC on first day only while signing the loan form in which property location has been clearly mentioned. It is the responsibility of HFDC to do verification of the property approval (APF no) from their side before giving loan sanction letter to customer. Now builder is asking for the money from me and you people are not giving disbursement of the loan due to APF issue of the property. If I have not paid the demanded amount i am going to loose that property in june 2012. I am kindly requesting you to help in this case and solve the matter immediately.

Unhappy HDFC bank's investment and insurace poliices, all lies.

Hi All,

Be careful of HDFC bank's Investment Policies and other Life insurance Policies. They will give you all lies and you will meet up with deception only. How do they place it:-

1. First they will promise you about lot of returns for your money and show you leaflets (which has no legal values), and explain you the calculations.
    2. when you will start filling up the form, you will find that nothing they are promising in term of figures like rate of return and other bonuses etc. are written in the form.
    3. Then the will tell you that all these will be written in the certificate you will receive.
    4. When you will receive the certificate, obviously after giving them your hard earned money, you will be surprised that nothing is written there,
    5. instead the terms and conditions written in the certificate are such that you are bound to give them money for a certain period of time else all the money you are giving will forfeited
    6.and in return they can do anything with that money on their sole discretion and even giving you nothing at all.
    7.If you call the customer care or the managers, they will start abusing you by questioning your intelligence and will turn arrogant.

I invested in there Classic Assurance Plan and suffering. They said verbally that they have 3 bonus here interim bonus, revisionary bonus and terminal bonus, and all are guaranteed (all bull sheet). Nothing is written in the form or in the certificate. Instead the TOC in the certificates are horrible. I have meet up with all the above 7 point listed above.

So friends, be very careful.

Default Home Loan HDFC

HI!
    I have taken a home loan for the 1st and 2 nd year the rate of interest was fixed but 3rd year was floating. As per the new guide lines there is no penalty for for foreclosure. I have done a BT from axis bank and HDFC has charged a penalty at 2% of the outstanding amount.

Kindly guide me

Angry Hdfc home lone disbursement.

Iam from Raj nandgaon Chattisgarh.I have Applied for home loan 2-3 months back. Still it is on process.I have told that it has been approved 3-4 days back and check is also issued for the same but Again they are saying some paper work is pending and loan can't be sanctioned now.Just trobling the People around.this is not the case only with me but this is happening to all the people who have applied for any type of loan.Please look into the issue ASAP

lvsrk2004 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Recently I got sanction letter of about 85% of total cost of the flat.Once it same to 1st loan disbursement, they reduced to 80% and i agreed.They are asking to pay remaining 20% amount of the flat amount to bulider. I already paid 10% from that, still they are not releasing the amount.
    Becoz of the worst service , I would like to cancel that HOME Loan from HDFC, but they are returning back my proceesing fee (11000 rs) after cancellation of Loan.
    Kindly help me how can i get some amount from the Processing Fee.

Regards'
    Rajakumar

Default to refund me my processing charge back

1. Hi
    I have been applied for Housing Loan with your reputed Bank of amount Rs. 8,75,000/-. but which is not saction,But Rs.6,816/-ie.processing fee debited on date 29 June 2012.from my mahindra kotak bank A/C which is also shown in my bank statement.
    Now I called the Agent Santoshkumar Bile, who is not at all helpful , to refund me my processing charge back as there was no investigation done from the HDFC banks side to keep the money and nor refund my amount.

Could you please assist me in giving my money back to my account?

Agent’s Name: Santoshkumar Bile (9823152951) santosh_bile@yahoo.com,
    File No.: 605323608

Please get back to me for any other details required.

Datta Deshmukh.

Default complain against HDFC - be aware when you deal with HDFC

1) Last month after a part loan repayment, I was offered new EMI (15000 Rs for 24 month) were in HDFC tried to fraud me by offering a revised period where in HDFC tried to round off the balance month ( 23.18 month to 24 month) .
    The company was not transparent and tried Fraud method to earn 0.82 EMI ( i.e about Rs 12,000) .
    2) When I was initially offered the loan , I was promised that the applicable rate of interest will be based on provided float and HDFC prime lending rate. As the market conditioned were changed the PLR was increased so as my applicable rate. But now as market conditions are reversed HDFC is reluctant to change the PLR.
    rather its changing the float for new customer.
    This is completely against the promise given while giving the loan and while increasing the PLR. This is unethical and non transparent measure by HDFC on there existing customer.

please reply me on itsdhawal@gmail.com or you can call me on 0 8857845454
    my account no 239352951 at HDFC Nashik Branch

amit_prajapati is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Default Process the File

Bank: HDFC LTD.
    File No: 603949226
    I am Amit Prajapati and My home loan is already sectioned on Feb, 2012. After the sectioned home loan my job lost because company was closed on 31st March. So I have joined new company form 1st April. So I have submitted all the documents which agents has asked. But still I can not get any response from HDFC bank. When I calling to my agent then each time he says me it will not take more than week. So I ask to builder please wait for a week. Now, It was too much late by HDFC LTD. So my home will cancelled by builder. Now what should I do. Please give me advice as soon as possible, otherwise My home will cancelled by builder and I have to pay some penalty.

Subbiah Guest

Post HDFC Home Loan ROI change

HI

I got HDFC house loan on July 2011, during that time Rate Of Interest (ROI) is 10.25%, this will get revised on every quarterly, So next quarter itself this got revised the 10.75% ROI, without any notification HDFC changed the ROI, so instead of increasing the EMI HDFC increased the number of months which is around 12 more months. But now again the ROI changed from 10.75 % to 10.25%, but HDFC asking around 15K to do that, i mean HDFC not reducing the ROI to 10.25%. They gave offer like pay conversion fees around 15K then the ROI will get reduced. Anyone have this kind of experience please share. What can i do for this kind changes. Anything can i proceed with consumer court or any better way handle this kind of situation.

Subbiah.S
    +919677042212

Post Request Home Loan A/C No.-600742347 & 604577310 Emi Extend for two days (Dt.25/10 to Dt.27/10)

Respacted sir,

My (Harikesh N. Vyas) home loan is working in your Bank & every month date of 25 EMI of A/C No.-600742347 Rs. 10,120/- & A/C No.-604577310 Rs. 7,513/-.

ECS to my SBI Bank Savings A/C no. 10117408436.

Please extand for two days late ECS (date 27/10/12) for this month only. Because "NO BALANCE IN MY SBI BANK SAVINGS A/C".

DO FAST.

Thanks.

Harikesh Narendrakumar Vyas.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

Default 6 months bank statement for what?

I went for prepayment and hdfc is asking for 6 months bank statement. I had to go back from office without able to make the prepayment. I have the loan for around five years now. No one asked me this before. I don't understand the reasons for asking the statement. Who are they to ask me bank statement and what the hell hdfc guys think they are, are they Income tax department or government of India. I would never recommend HDFC for loan. Are they gone mad or what? Useless fellows. I will never in my life will take a loan again from hdfc. Such a pathetic bank.

THis is such an discomforting situation for hdfc customers. Are you bank or some dada?

Quote Originally Posted by amit_prajapati View Post
    Bank: HDFC LTD.
    File No: 603949226
    Hi Amit,
    Its good. Better go to a nationalized bank or IDBI. Never fell pray to HDFC home load. I am suffering because of their harassment. I wanted to do some prepayment so I went to the bank with cheque and then they started asking for six months bank statement for prepayment. Since I did have the bank statement I had to go back. I don't understand why do they need bank statement for pre payment and it was not mentioned when my loan was sectioned and also I had made some prepayment earlier for which I never had to show bank statement. Also their rate of interest will keep increasing. I am paying 12.75% though the sectioned interest rate was 9%. They will keep increasing the interest rate and if you ask to reduce it they will ask for conversion charges so anyways you have to pay the extra. Better save your self from HDFC and look for some nationalized bank.

rather its changing the float for new customer.

please reply me on itsdhawal@gmail.com or you can call me on 0 8857845454
    my account no 239352951 at HDFC Nashik Branch
    I totally agree with you and we can use the internet media to stop people from taking loans from HDFC. Guys stay away from HDFC they are fraud and they will go to any extend to extract money from you. I have experienced it and I hope you don't want to go through the same pain. Please help yourself.

HomeLoan Guest

Default Hdfc home loan

Never go with HDFC for home loans, their service is pathetic and you will never get any reply for your queries. They approved my bank loan during the month of August and when I went for disbursement they are not giving saying that property documents are not proper. They are simply harassing people and wasting others time as well. Beware of this bank in Bangalore.

1. Complaint against hdfc bank credit card department in mumbai