Thread: vishwakriya housing finance Home Loan

PK Shahi Guest

Question vishwakriya housing finance Home Loan

I'hv taken a home loan from vishwakriya housing finance delhi at the interst rate 17.25 pA floting/reducing.
    Now problem is : For sanctioned loan they demand bribe & I paid 98% of total demand now they slow my File process some amount disbursed & charged me Pre-EMI from last 3 month till my file not cleared.

What should I do. only I have bank proof & loan Approval latter.

Give me advice Please Please

PK shahi
    pradyumn00911@yahoo.com

I took a home loan from this 3 year before now a person called me and said that they used my all cheque so i visited the office 2 days back.i was surprised when the branch manager told me that the name of vishkriya housing has been changed to saral housing finance ltd.what i should do......i have given cheques in favour of saral housing finance.
    I tried to call delhi office but there was no responce. Kindly suggest me ..
    sohankumawat38@gmail.com

Default no responce

I tried to call delhi office but there was no responce. Kindly suggest me ..
    sohankumawat38@gmail.com