Complaint Against ICICI HFC
This is a discussion on Complaint Against ICICI HFC within the Home Loan forums, part of the Loan category; HiI am Gurpreet Singh and taken home loan of Rs. 18 Lakh from ICICI Bank HFC on 25-Jun-2008.However, as I ...
- 11-23-2011, 07:41 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Complaint Against ICICI HFCHiI am Gurpreet Singh and taken home loan of Rs. 18 Lakh from ICICI Bank HFC on 25-Jun-2008.However, as I have sold my property I have requested ICICI to close my account as I am paying all the remaining amount.
After discussing with ICICI Bank officials/customer care for pre-closure of the above stated loan on October 2011, I was told that I would be charged a pre closure penalty of 2.21%. On mentioning that RBI has given a press release on September 06, 2011 (Refer to RBI website, press release for September 06, 2011) stating that banks are not suppose to charge pre closure penalties/charges on floating rate loans, ICICI Bank officials flatly denied the same. I am worried as this is no way to harass a client.Atlast they have charged me Rs. 34,564.Can you please let me know if you can help me on this case?RegardsGurpreet Singh
- By parthobhatt in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 23Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:55 PM
- By Tajinder_sooden in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2013, 04:19 PM
- By deepak_bits in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:38 PM
- By shalini bisht in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:58 PM
- By elangojr in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2011, 05:45 PM