This is a discussion on home loan within the Home Loan forums, part of the Loan category; Hi All, I am member of co-operative society.I had took the home loan of 1 lac from bank. I had ...
- 11-27-2008, 10:32 AM #1Unregistered Guest
I am member of co-operative society.I had took the home loan of 1 lac from bank. I had completely repaid the loan over the period of fifteen(15) years.But recently the 3 memebers of society including me got the letter from the bank that 80,000 amount of loan is pending.Bank has given the four days to fill the amount.what should i do? Can complain against bank in consumer court?What are legal ways get over this mess?
- 11-27-2008, 12:54 PM #2Administrator
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
We have gone through your complaint, if the Bank is charging you extra amount then you can easily drag the bank to consumer court.
But we need the full story, so that we will guide you accordingly.
1) We do not charge any thing. This is a free service to INDIAN consumers.
2) Kindly share your good experience with us, it may help other consumer to choose the right product or services.
- By admin in forum Home LoanReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:00 PM
- By harjit.bhatti in forum Home LoanReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
- By arvind_rathore in forum Home LoanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Home LoanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2009, 11:02 PM
- By Navin Rahul in forum Other InsuranceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:25 PM