Thread: HDFC Home Loan Complaint

pravin sutariya Guest

Default My home loan file login no:601604277, loan amount not santioned delayed

i submit my technical & salary document at date 15/2/2011, all formalities completed, like -site survey, leagal & technical , salary/job site/home veryfication completed before 15 days, but still date jamngar brach manager told me that loan amount under aprooval, why this delay ?.pl do process fast otherwise give me home higher authority phone number.

reliance jamnagar

Default login no 601604277

reliance jamnagar

Default Homeloan login 601604277

Home loan sanctioned delayed why ?

ana Guest

Default complian regarding HOME LOAN STAFF.

This is Anandan working at Software Company in chennai and my salary account is HDFC BANK. I had bad experience with HDFC HOME LOAN DEPARTMENT. Below is the story and it was happend one month before

I want to rise acompliant for your HDFC HOME LOAN staff (I don't know whether he is HDFC employee or
    contractor employee). His name is MANIKANDAN wokring (mobile no. 9884665915) working in chenni branch. I contacted him regarding home loan and given all the required docs. Later he told me that whatever you expected loan amount HDFC bank not able to provide. So, i asked him whatever docs which was given please return to me. But after that only his approached/attitude/way of talking everything has changed. I called him more than 20 times his mobile no but he couldn't response. Later i reached with him using other mobile no but that time the way of answer given by him was not good.

I asked my doc but he was asking why you need that doc any way that was only photo copy. I understood that that the doc as photo copy only but if the customer needs mean he has to provide all the docs.
    Please let me know is there any wrong. After he told i sent all the docs by courier still i didn't receive any docs from HDFC. I asked him what is courier name he never told so whatever he told as false information.
    Even i informed if you behavior like then i have to rise a complaint but he said you can rise compliant no one do anything for me.

Finally why Iím writing this mail is your people have to understand how that person have relationship with customer.
    How can i apply loan for next time in HDFC ? Also how can i refer my colleagues to apply for same.

So, please take action for that person and send my all the docs as the earliest.

I sent an e-mail to homeloans-chennai@hdfcbank.com one week before but i couldn't get any update.

My details are given below:

Name : S.Anandan
    Phone no: 984022965

Anandan S.

Default HDFC Salary Account Blocked

Hello All,
    I am really shocked as to why my HDFC Salary Account is Blocked when I have not placed any request for the same.
    Above all the phone banking executives have no idea why its done and they are guiding me to the Home branch.
    They do not have the Home branch Contact number also.
    I really need an explanation ASAP why my S/B A/c # 04421140009155
    has been closed.
    My email Id is shibani.debashish.gupta@gmail.com
    Shibani Gupta

jeevankjain Guest

Post Hdfc home loan kabhi mat lena

I have taken loan from hdfc 2001 , 2-3 days before they inform me that loan is compleate this loan is in my wife name so i requist them to send papers at my home address because my wife is out of jaipur in these days but they refuse to send and said we are not trust on post so u collect from our office i told him all mail is going smooth by post or send some one to deliver paper as u send a person at the time of loan ,

previously we are planning to take loan from same concern but we have change our idea ,there behaviour are not good and having huge panlty on any mistake not our side

"so bhai hdfc se loan mut lena chahe kucha bhi ho"

Question bank defaulter

hello sir/madam,

As per bank norms i think any bank do not pay any loan amount, if already customer is loan defaulter.....
    so i will wish you, as per good citizen i will inform you someone bank defaulter is applied in your bank for home loan. department ( smt. manju nanda wife of mr. pawan nanda, resident of 137-b, pkt.-b dilshad garden, delhi 110095.)
    she is working in Canadian embassy but therefore, they have already defaulter in tata motors....if you have checked the civil of mr. nanda you can get the point.

Default HDFC bank on its way of becoming the worst and the 3rd grade bank

I have been using services of HDFC since past 7years, got all my accounts rated as premium accounts.
    was very happy, and used to recommend it to others too.

Loans, Creditcards all were from HDFC.

Its just recently (beginning of 2011), due to some unavoidable circumstances (everyone once faces in life) creditcard payments started getting delayed... and I started getting calls from their collection agency, and to my surprise, it appears that all the saddists of the world are working there.
    Such abusive language, dumb heads, and non cooperative staff.
    They got talent to really put people to stress, using unofficial language, threats, and beyond imagination....

I googled 'HDFC complaints', and another surprise, it was full of same complaints from every other person, regarding the behaviour of HDFC staff, and all from same Rajouri Garden, New Delhi Branch.

They got no sense to judge the intentions of a customer, but just know how to abuse, give threats, blackmail, and not listen to what other person is saying.

This really shows the quality of employment in INDIA, it wont be surprising, if the outsource Industry is taken away from India... which company would want dumb heads sitting and dealing with customers...
    It is really surprising that HDFC bank, still dont see the harm this agency is doing on their image.

GOD Bless them.

blog
    hdfc-worstbank . blogspot . com

sreenivassm Guest

Default Irreponsible staff and not customer friendly

We have requested for disbursement of second installment of loan which is pending without any response by HDFC Home loans, Tarnaka, Secunderabad Branch, A.P., however we have been informed that the disbursement will be done in four working days. When enquired recently for the status for disbursement it has been informed that the disbursement will be done only after the inspection is carried out, inspite of our repeated requests till date even site inspection has not been carried out. More interestingly the staff behaves as if the customers are at there mercy. There will not be any response on land line. If they pick up the call they will ask the customer to call once again. If some information is asked they will shift the responsiblity to other person. It has become unbearable problem to cope up with this branch who doesnt care a customer and try to understand a customers problem.

Talking Interest recovered for early payment

My name is Rahul A walimbe and Loan Account No. is 233203343. Earlier i availed housing loan from HDFC. At the time of full repayment i asked HDFC Bank that will i be charged simple interest on prepaymet? which they replied as NO. Now i found that they have charged Rs. 1718.00 interest for early payment, which is wrong.
    May i request you to refund this early charged interest to me.
    Rahul
    M - 09422602568

Post Not Receiving of Orignal Documents

With reference your receiving memo no. H: ACCTS: PREFLET/4402257, against our HDFC home loan a/c no. 586529800; I was submitted whole amount cheque Rs.1001015 (HDFC Bank Ltd, Meerut, cheque no 507060) instead of your amount Rs.997662 against my home loan on dated 08.04.11, at the time of submitton of this cheque your banks officials ensure that you are collect your home documents after confirmation by telecoms within 7 to 10 days but it is regret that we have not collect our home documents Till the date .
    At the time of physical enquires your official crrieing on me i.e not a good behavier by your officials.

Kindly spare our documents with balance deference amount Rs.3353/- as per your memo well as earlier.

Ashok Kumar

Default File 60104277

My hdfc home loan is cancellled due to much late aprooval , so i want to refund processing fees rs 11030/-. I contact to baroda brance they refund the processing fess, but ahemadabad brance mr jatin gajjar said that he will not refund the processing fees. Pl give me proper way for refund the processing fees, otherwise i will go through consumer court.

kapil goyal is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

i am kapil kumar goyal from yamunanagar, i took a housing loan of 2.94 Lacs, at an interestrate of 8% initially. with the passage of time HDFC raised its interest rate to 13 %, which is not at all comparable with existing home loan rate of interests.
    My details are.
    Account Holder: Kapil Kumar Goyal
    HDFC cust id: 28859034
    HDFC Loan account No. LA 91438538, present EMI 3011/-
    Loan Branch: Yamunanagar

please help me to get the interest rate corrected .

kapil kumar goyal

ethan11 is offline Banned
    May 2011

I like this information.

selvi.c Guest

Question I have taken home loan on july2002 a/cno.361016622

Hello sir,
    I have taken home loan in middle of july 2002 , with standard E.M.I of Rs1623 till today. Hence i want the clarificatin of the following.
    1.How much amount goto principal in standard EMI of Rs1623.
    2.What is the mean of Incidental charges year after year.
    3. I want to know how much principal amount deducted so far and tell me Balance amount.

with regards