Thread: Axis bank home loan - not providing the income tax statement

sudhakarmallampati Guest

Default Axis bank home loan - not providing the income tax statement

My Name is Sudhakar Mallampati having home loan with axis bank(Ac# 245010601420317). I have been paying my EMI amounts regularly and there is one month due for this month. I have sent a mail to axis bank customer care requesting for Income Tax statement, but they replied stating that I need to pay the due amount, otherwise they are not going to provide me with the IT statement. This is not fair with the bank, as I am paying my EMI amounts regularly also could not get the IT statement summary. If I could not submit the IT statement as proof in my company, all my salary would go under tax deduction. Please do the needful.

Here is the mail id, to which I have requested for IT statement.

Sudhakar
    91+9902569036

Mahendra B kulye Guest

Default My Home lone Axis bank account no.PH3270100199470). please send a/c stwtmnt for IT returns 2011/12

My name is Mahendra B Kulye & I need A/C statment of my Home loan ( A/C no..PH3270100199470) on urgent basis. After continual follow up I am not getting positive reply from Axis Bank side. Please arrange to send me IT Home lone statment to my mail id mbkulye@gmail.com & mahendra.kulye@nbhcindia.com as I need to submit the same to our company account department in order to prevent Tax reduction from salary.

M B Kulye(09967721437)

arun tyagi

My Home lone Axis bank account no.PHR004100617810). please send a/c stwtmnt for IT returns 2012/13
    My name is Arun kumar& I need A/C statment of my Home loan ( A/C no..PHR004100617810) on urgent basis. side. Please arrange to send me IT Home lone statment to my mail id ATyagi@wockhardtin.com & aruntyagi.183@rediffmail.com as I need to submit the same to our company account department in order to prevent Tax reduction from salary.(my home loan transfer from ICICI Bank .I want to submit the interest 01-01.2013 to 31.01.2013 from axix bank

Arun Tyagi(08699151138)

Exclamation Axis bank Home loan statement issues online

All banks provides online statement generation for IT purpose to their customer home loans. Axis bank has a crappy site which is more into marketing with no customer service. There is a link to get on line statements which leads to locate the branch or login screen where customer id and card number to be entered. How will the customer with only loan account with Axis bank have all these details.

1. SBI not issuin home loan provisional statement