Thread: ICICI Bank Home Loan A/c No. LBMUM00001242861

hateeram is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Default ICICI Bank Home Loan A/c No. LBMUM00001242861

Name:  ICICI-Bank-Home-Loan.jpg

I have taken a home loan from ICICI Bank (Home Loan A/c no. LBMUM00001242861). The Loan agreement was signed on 10th February 2006 with a discount margin of -1.5% on FRR and the loan amount was disbursed on 14/15.02.2006. Subsequently an amendment (copy attached) dated 21.02.2006 (referring to the terms & conditions of the agreement dated 10/02/2006) was issued revising the discount margin applicable to -2% on FRR, since the disbursement availed on or after 13/02/2006. But the bank has been recovering interest at a rate applying a discount margin of -1.5% instead of -2% on FRR. I took up with the ICICI Bank customer care desk at their Race Course & Andheri (East) offices. ICICI Bank customer Care Officers have verbally declined to honour the stipulations in the amendment issued by them, saying it was a mistake.

I request your intervention/help in getting the refund/readjustment of the excess amount of interest recovered from me since beginning of EMI payment. I am under tremendous mental pressure due to the unexpected behaviour of ICICI Bank. Kindly help.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,
    Hatee Ram Pattanayak
    Date:02/04/2009

DEEPAK PATEL Guest

Unhappy Cerificate for it

Please send me through mail 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAIMING DEDUCTIONS UNDER SECTIONS 24 (b) & 80C (2) (xviii) OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961 for the year 2008-2009 & 2009-2010 also for IT benificials. My Home loan A/C. No. LBAUR00000353026. This is very urgent for me.

Deepak Patel

a73_sharma Guest

Default Laon of Rs.5,00,000

Please send me through mail 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAIMING DEDUCTIONS UNDER SECTIONS 24 (b) & 80C (2) (xviii) OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961 for the year 2008-2009 & 2009-2010 also for IT benificials. My loan A/C. No. LBCAL00000372107 & APPLICATION FORM NO.7771292586. This is very urgent for me.

ALOK KUMAR BASU

ksuri78.babu@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Unhappy Not decreasing the house loan intrest for old customers

I have icici house loan with amount 15 lakhs taken at 9% in 2006. After that
    the intrest went to 13.5%.

They have increased interest rate immediately whenever market rate changed but when market rate is decreased they are saying it will be changed only quareterly which is unfair.

ICICI is the first bank to increase interest rate and last to reduce it or dont reduce it or reduce less compare to market.

I also noticed that in my home loan agreent that they have added a clause that ICICI is obliged to change their rate of interst upward/downward if RBI interset will go upward/downward as per RBI guidelines. Though they had increasd interst rate when RBI had increased but now not decreasing same RBI has decresed.

Please help us to save us from this Fraud and to save other people from this "so called" professional company

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ksuri78.babu@gmail.com View Post
    I have icici house loan with amount 15 lakhs taken at 9% in 2006. After that
    the intrest went to 13.5%.

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
    We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ksprajendran@yahoo.com Guest

Post Home Loan Provisional IT Statement for deduction - requested

I have registered my request through phone 15 days back for my Home Loan Provisional IT Statement for deduction. My request No.is
    SR129992215 : LAN my Home Loan account No. is 00000625272 - Loan Amount is Rs.3,30,000/-. EMI is Rs.3501/-. It has been informed
    to me by the ICICI Bank over SMS on 18.1.2010 that my Provisional IT Certificate for my loan was sent via email on 18.1.2010. But the same
    is not yet received by me. I therefore request you to please send me the Provisional IT Certificate to my residence at : S.Rajendran,
    No.19-A, First Street, Swaminathan Nagar, Pammal, Chennai-600 075. Kindly treat this as most urgent.
    Thanking you Sir,
    Yours truly
    S. RAJENDRAN

Default statement

[Dear Sir,

Please send me through mail 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAIMING DEDUCTIONS UNDER SECTIONS 24 (b) & 80C (2) (xviii) OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961 for the year 2008-2009& 2009-2010 also for IT benificials. My Home loan A/C. No. LBSG100000706273. This is very urgent for me.

SASTI GOPAL CHANDRA

Bhaskar Deshmukh Guest

Default Lone Statement Agenst Lone A/c No lbpun0006348680.

Hi!

I Need My Home lone statment Agenst Above Lone A/c No lbpun0006348680

Kindaly Issue Me My Lone Statement on my mail idas follow

master_amit@indiatimes.com

Regard
    Amit Bhaskar Deshmukh.

Default homeloan no LHABD00000351378

pl refer to my home loan a/c as mention in ahmedabad,and we facing technical problem
    due that my monthly installment deducted from my both bank account through ecs.

So look in to the matter and refund it as early as possible.also send me lateest home loan a/c
    statement on my email address.
    Pl provide me a link to check my homeloan a/c so atleast we can see my statement thro' internet.

naresh pandya
    pragna pandya

note-- pl refer my home loan a/c and refund rs 4500-amount which was paid two times

dineshpatil26@yahoo.com Guest

Default provisional certificate

Please send me through mail 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAIMING DEDUCTIONS UNDER SECTIONS 24 (b) & 80C (2) (xviii) OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961 for the year 2009-2010 also for IT benificials. My Home loan A/C. No. LBRAT00000878226. This is very urgent for me.

DINESH PATIL

himanshu_satic@yahoo.com Guest

Post Provisional statement for claiming deductions

Please send me through mail 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAIMING DEDUCTIONS UNDER SECTIONS 24 (b) & 80C (2) (xviii) OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961 for the year 2009-2010 also for IT benificials. My Home loan A/C. No. LBCHE00000607112. This is very urgent for me.

V A M Hussain
    Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited,
    Mohan Distt- Almora
    Via- Ramnagar, Uttarakhand-244715
    05947-287871,287880

Post Provisional statement for home loan

Please send me 'PROVISIONAL STATEMENT' for IT beneficial through mail. My loan A/C. No.LBHYD00001268141. This is very urgent for me.

If any doubt please. revert back.

My contact number 9885912635

Dr. Sunitha Ramanamurthy

Thumbs up CERTIFICA TPROVISONAL STATEMENT FOR CLAMING DEDUCTION UNDER SECTION 24(b)

Dear sir/ Madam

Please send me provisional statment for claming deductions under secction 24(b) & 80C (2) (xviii) of the income tax
    act 1961 ,My Loan Account No LBMUM00001267772 . this is very urgent for march ending purposes.

I am waiting for your sending abvoe certificate

thanking You,

MR KANAK DAVE
    CELL NO 9221299759
    Mail id: uttamdave@rediffmail.com & uttamdv@yahoo.com

Default provisional statement for claiming IT deductions

my home loan account no is LBHDI00001194021 pl send me the provisional statement for claiming IT deductions under sections 24(b) & 80C(2) of IT act for FY 2009-10. my email is
    rawat105reg@rediffmail.com

thanking you
    bharat singh rawat

dalvi.ds Guest

Default dalvi dilip shankar

I have taken home loan & My home loan Account No. LB MUM 00001095213.
    I want to know the balance amount due from me. so please send it by post or email at dalvi.ds@mahavat.gov.in.
    Thanks.