Thread: CIBIL Defaulter list

Default CIBIL Defaulter list

I have taken housing loan from HDFC bank and after 5 to 6 years I am unable to pay their EMI in time, so my name is added in defaulter list. Sir, now I have paid their total loan and closed the accounts. I have got no dues and full & final settlement letter from them. There after now i have tried for mortgage loan agianst the same proerty with new banker, but the new banker is refusing to sactioned the loan, due to my name in CIBIL defaulter list. Sir can you help me how to clear my name from CIBIL defaulter list.

I stay in Mumbai.

SUPRAKASHCHAKIROY Guest

Default Hdfc bank credit card

Please give me the details of hdfc bank crdit card close details

D.Narasimhamurthy Guest

Default Regarding deleting my name from cibil defaulters list

I wanted my name in the defaulters list to be removed .I had availed personel loan with karnataka bank btm layout,bangalore, for rs1.9lakhs and subsequently i have repaid the dues on 24thdec 2010.My name still exists in the defaulters list which is causing hindarance to my taking loans.I am in a fix please help my problem to be solved. my email id is = nmurthy3528@yahoo.in

AP27710787 Guest

Post Complaint regarding credit card h.d.f.c bank no 4346-7780-1007-6558

Respected sir
    kindly help to get rid of defaulters list. my name is PABBA SHEKHAR WITH CREDIT CARD NO4346-7780-1007-6558 H.D.F.C .IN SPITE OF TOTAL REPAYMENT OF RS 15,438.00 THROUGH RECEIPT NO 1287209 DT.28.10.2005 THROUGH CHEQUE NO358868 DENA BANK.AND BY CASH RS 850.00 .WIDE RECIEPT NO 1287210 SAME DAY DT 28.10.2005 THROUGH THEIR AGENT M/S ASTER SERVICE MR VENKATESHWAR THE ABOVE PAYMENT WAS MADE FOR THEIR STATEMENT DATED 15.10.2005 AMOUNTING TO 16985.52 STILL THEY KEEP SENDING ME NOTICES AND THREATEN
    ME BY PHONE REGULARLY WITHOUT MY MISTAKES KINDLY LOOK IN TO THIS.

YOURS SINCERELY
    PABBA SHEKHAR

vikky777 Guest

Post how to remove my name from cibil defaulters list

I used cerdit card SBI bank and after 3 years I am unable to pay their the interest in time, so my name is added in defaulter list. Sir, now I have paid their total cerdit outstanding through weaver scheme and closed the accounts. I have got no dues and also i got final settlement letter from them. There after now i have tried for educational loan agianst the proerty with new banker, but the new banker is refusing to sactioned the loan, due to my name in CIBIL defaulter list. Sir can you help me how to clear my name from CIBIL defaulter list.
    SBI CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0005264685315889509

sushil bhandari is offline Junior Member

Default Credit card

[Sir,

I used cerdit card SBI bank and after 3 years I am unable to pay their the interest in time, so my name is added in defaulter list. Sir, now I have paid their total cerdit outstanding through weaver scheme and closed the accounts. I have got no dues and also i got final settlement letter and NOC dated 13.04.2010 from them. There after now i have tried for Personal loan with new banker, but the new banker is refusing to sactioned the loan, due to my name in CIBIL defaulter list. Sir can you help me how to clear my name from CIBIL defaulter list.
    ICICI CARD NUMBER : 4477466500727002[/QUOTE

JODHPUR (RAJ.)342001
    MOB. NO. 98280 34900, 76650 35000

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Hi Sushil, We have made a note of your contact details and we'll contact you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Ruchir Chaturvedi is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

I am applying for any loan or credit card but they are going to reject because my name is in CIBIL report. I want to remove my name in defaulter list. As I already get NO DUES from ICICI Bank on my CC: 5176532505474006 ....
    Kindly revert me about what I suppose to do to remove my name in defaulter list.

Please Please Please help me out. I am getting worried about this.

Thanks with regards

Ruchir Chaturvedi

Default removal name from cibil

I have taken housing loan from punjab national bank and after 3 to 4 years I am unable to pay their EMI in time, so my name is added in defaulter list. Sir, now I have paid their total loan and closed the accounts. I have got no dues and full & final settlement letter from them.but now there is out standing of rs.5.89.000/-in my cibil There after now i have tried for car loan from the new banker, but the new banker is refusing to sactioned the loan, due to my name in CIBIL defaulter list. Sir can you help me how to clear my name from CIBIL defaulter list.

Akash deep bhambi. Housing loan a/c no.21726
    email.akashbhambi@yahoo.co.in
    m.9855460887.

Default CBILL - Defaulters

Greetings Sir/Madam,

I recived a call from Delhi police, today -saying there is an legal warrent issued on Zulfekhar Mohiuddin, for non payment of Loan (details not been provided). Could you please provide me details of are any Issues registered/issued against the PAN # ANKPM3665L.

Thank you!
    -Zulfi

murali6753 Guest

Question Sir I Satteled my Creditcard Bills(As per bank officer Request).

I Settled My All Credit Card And personal loans Before Six months But now I Apply one Credit Card that one is rejected due to my cibil Information like that given letter for me. How can clear the cibil status from my side please give a suggestion for me.

please give response or suggestion for me

my mail ID :nagavaraoumurali4u@yahoo.co.in

Contact No: 9699062666

Default How to remove name from Cibil List

Sir/Madam,

My name has appeared in Cibil Lists due to non payment of Citi Bank Credit Card Dues. i have settled the same against the settlement process thru Citi Bank. But the name still appears in the Cibil List and i am not able to avail any fresh loans. Please Help: -

Harkirat Singh

sukhbir Guest

Thumbs up Remove my name in cibil Defaulter List

Dear Sir/Madam

I have paid the (as sattalment) my persnal Loan (fulttron Ceadit Bank).
    So Pls kindly remove my name cibil list as soon as possible.

Sukhbir
    email :- sukhbirh@gmail.com
    # 9992789999

cheerfulwish Guest

Default SBI claiming random amount

I have left India in 2007. before leaving i spent a couple of thousand dollars from my SBI credit card.
    Now after all this time, I have recieved a threatening email and a bill of 73,000.
    This is unbelievable. They did not remind me to pay on time and now after so many years they are harrasing me on phone and emails.
    How to get rid of this please suggest.
    I am not in any state to pay off this huge amount.
    I do not care if I am not able to recieve any loans.

1. Defaulter list in cibil