Thread: ICICI Home Loan Extreme Fraud.. Cheating.. Plz Help

alexlcr.inbox@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default ICICI Home Loan Extreme Fraud.. Cheating.. Plz Help

Hi All,

I have take an Home Loan from ICICI Bank on Feb 2007 for an amount of 8,34,000/- out of which 21,000/- went for insurance,i have submitted all the original documents to the bank when i am taking the loan, i have decided to come out of icici because of high interest rates.

I have re-payed all the whole amount of Rs. 8,47,948/- including the foreclosure charge after paying 30 EMI by using an Balance Transfer from Citibank on Oct 19th 09.

They have told that the Original Documents will be available on first week of November, i went three or four times to Adayar Branch in Chennai for Collecting the documents but no proper response, but after 1 month of time, they confirmed that my Original Sale deed and the Memorandum of Agreement is lost and they can give only scan of the documents,when i insisted that i need the original document, the tone and the behavior of the bank representative is bad.

The bank representative told nothing can be done, he is no where responsible and his response is totally bad, started stammering at me when i asked the original document.

Then i met the Credit manager, Bank Manager, everybody confirmed that the Original document is missed during shipment, they cannot do anything anymore.

if you want the other document you can collect it or it is up-to yourself to decide, we may give duplicate document..Nothing more we can do, this was the reply from the credit manager and Bank manger of Adyar ICICI Home Loan Branch.

Moreover the ICICI bank is not giving anything in writing that the document are missing, but they are only saying in words.

I have decided to sell my property, But, after missing of document, the property value has went down and nobody accepts to buy the property with duplicate document, i am in a loss of around 20 Lakhs now, my whole investment is in a question mark now.

Plz help me to get the documents back or the compensation for the loss of the document.

My Loan account no- LBCHE00001495792

Alex
    Last edited by alexlcr.inbox@gmail.com; 01-06-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Kindly provide your full contact details along with your phone no., you case is very very strong.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by alexlcr.inbox@gmail.com View Post
    Hi All,

My Loan account no- LBCHE00001495792

Dear Alex,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
    We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Hi Admin.

I have passed on my contact details to you in a separate mail.

my contact no - 9884801654.

Hi Admin.

I have passed on my contact details to you in a separate mail.

my contact no - 9884801654.

Hello Alex,

Kindly post your contact details on the forum, its very hard for us to match the mails with the complaints on the forum.
    Apart from this let me tell you clearly that, as you mentioned that the papers are misplaced by the bank so for you papers and damages you have to knock the consumer forum, but before that you need to do some basic things, just send a written notice to the Nodal officer of your area, and the CMD of the ICICI via registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them the papers as early as possible else you will drag them to the consumer forum.

I have to search the previous judgments because the same case was happened before and the Consumer forum awarded a huge amount for damages (nearly 100000 +) and the cost of the paper.

So do the above mentioned things, and for the notice reference you can visit:videocon fridge
    Admin,

Go through the below mentioned judgment:

IN THE STATE COMMISSION : DELHI

(Constituted under Section 9 clause (b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986)

Date of Decision: 25.04.2007
    Complaint Case No.07/76

1. Sh. Luxmi Dutt Gupta, … Complainant.

In person.

Delhi

CORAM:
    Justice J.D.Kapoor … President

Ms. Rumnita Mittal … Member

1.Whether reporters of local newspapers be allowed to see the judgment?
    2.To be referred to the Reporter or not?
    Justice J.D.Kapoor (Oral)

1.Complaint is being taken up at admission stage.
    2.On account of having lost the original title deed of the property of the complainant deposited with the OP Bank against loan, the complainant has through this complaint sought compensation and following directions to the OP Bank.
    (i)direct the OP to furnish an indemnity bond, indemnifying the complainants from any loss, injury and harassment on account of misuse of Sale Deed/ Title Deed which has been lost/misplaced by OP in future.
    (ii)Direct the OP to pay the compensation of Rs.8,00,000/- to the complainants on account of delay in furnishing the no-due and no-lien certificate by OP.
    (iii)Direct the OP to pay compensation of Rs.35,00,000/- to the complainant on account of loss of value of property suffered by the complainants on account of loss of original Sale Deed/Title Deed by OP.
    (iv)Direct the OP to pay Rs.5,00,000/- as damages on account of mental agony suffered by the complainants due to acts and misdeeds of OP.
    (v)Costs
    (vi)Any such other relief that this Hon’ble Commission may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case.

3.After perusing various documents annexed with the complaint, we find that the OP –Bank has not only lodged a report with the SHO but has taken all pre-cautions and steps to get the certified copy of the original title deed issued from the concerned authorities. However it may be a case of misplacement of documents or loss of documents and such a conduct of any service provider amounts to deficiency in service as whenever the bank takes custody of the original title deed of the property or any such documents, which are highly valuable document, loss of original titled deed causes the owner of the property immense suffering not only in terms of depreciation in the value of the property but otherwise also.
    4.We deem that in such eventuality compensation may not exceed Rs.20,00,000/-, for the purpose of pecuniary jurisdiction, even if the allegations are admitted or assumed to be correct for the purpose of pecuniary jurisdiction. In the result, the complaint is transferred to the concerned District Forum for consideration.
    5.The complainant shall appear before District Forum on 24.05.2007 for the aforesaid purpose.
    6.A copy of this order as per the statutory requirements be forwarded to the parties free of charge and thereafter the file be consigned to Record Room.
    Announced on 25th day of April 2007.

(Justice J.D.Kapoor)
    President
    (Rumnita Mittal) Member
    Admin,

Unhappy Xerox document lost in train, will it get misued?

My Name is Deepali, My Husband and Brothers Passort Application (Orignal), And xerox of PAN CARD, RATION CARD, VOTERS ID, LEAVING CERTIFIACTE, TELEPHONE BILL was lost in Loacal Train. my only worry is will it get misued if any bad person gets hand on it.

Pls let me know does any xerox documents are misused in anyways, cos it has full details like Date of Birth, Res Add, Mobile no, Education Details, PAN Number etc.

and if yes what do i do...to stop the same...or any precautionary measure to be taken by me..???

aditya tiwari Guest

Exclamation icici bank home finance ltd. did fraud with home loan counselors

In indore malav parisar main branch of icici bank i worked as home loan counselor . Like me many join as home loan counselor , our mp head and indore head of home loan department made promise with us that they will pay 7500 to us monthly upto 3 month but we have to achieve the target of 1 lac disbursement but the truth is that they didn't pay any money to us which result that those who worked well, login files they without getting any salary left the job. I want that those who made false promise ,waiste money,time of job seekers should be punished and put them jail so that never repeat such activity.

shreekant is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Hello i have taken 22 lacks loan from icici Home finance, in 2010 i have converted my floating rate into fixed one by 1% on outstanding amount, interest rate revised to 8.75% fixed for 2 years. when i have walk into their branch on march 2012 to renew of modify my loan interest rates, loan officer had told me my interest still is 8.75% so can can't reduce it further & I told him regarding my 2 years fixed offer got over, he checked in the sysytem & confirmed me that in Bank CRM & online statement it is still 8.75 %.
    I have walked out of bank, in the month of may 25 i have got sms from bank saying interest rate is revised to 14.5%, again i have visited branch & converted loan to lower interest rate by paying additional .5%.
    after 2 months i have got notice from ICICI bank saying to pay 19316 Rs over due towards my Home loan, when i ahve enquired with Branch they said they have not migrated my loan in march but they didi in may, for 2 months on 14.5% interest their is a over due of 19316 Rs.
    I have visited Kormangala Branch,bangalore loan officer mahesh is clafied they can't do anything on this i have pay this & else i can go for legal option also,But they will care for this.
    this bank is know cheat customers like this. pls dont do any transactions with bank, for profit they will do anything, they don't care customers.
    I want some bidy from the bank to contact me on this & resolve my issue.

My contact details.
    Loan no-NHBNG00000732333
    mobile no-9886018435
    e mail id-shrikanth.meka@gmail.com

ajittp is offline Junior Member

I request Shri Pranab Mukherjee , President of Republic of India to cancel ICICI Bank's retail banking licence immediately . A through inquiry should be conducted by sitting judge of supreme court of India on the rampant and illogical rate of interest the bank is charging , all the money the bank collected should be returned to citizens . Not only icici bank is making mockery of Reserve Bank of India guidelines but it also setting private money laundering mechanism . Also the US government stop iciciabanks ADR . I am requesting my fellow India citizens to stop any transactions with this bank and especially the young , first time account holders not to open account with this bank .

1. ICICI Home Loan