Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICICI Bank Home loan complaint

baljit_punjabi@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member

I have taken my home loan from ICICI bank Home loan in June 2010.
    My home loan no. is LBDEL00001803478 amounting 2750000/-
    Am paying regularly my EMI till then, but last month due to delay in our salary i was unable to clear EMI of Sept.2011.
    Now since last one week bank representative start calling me to pay the EMI & i think this is OK.
    But when i call one of their executive to come my house @8.00AM but upto 8:30 AM nobody came, then i pay my installment in cash at Rohini Branch.
    Today @10:00AM i receive a call from no. 011414102400 & it was a conference call from ICICI bank.
    The person to whom i call yesterday to come & collect the amount of EMI from my house was on line.
    He started talk non sense as well as very loudly & in fact he called me as a cheater.
    He claimed that he called me so many time yesterday ( 20/09/2011) but i didnt pick the phone.
    This statement is totally wrong.The data may be confirmed from my phone no. (9971172311) whether so one called me that day or not.
    So due to this episode i am disturbed completely.
    Please help me & do the needful
    Baljit Singh

T Jayalakshmi is offline Junior Member

Default ICICI Bank Home loan complaint

My name is Jayalakshmi, I have taken home loan from ICICI bank in June 2006, at the time of loan disbuestment my loan ROI was 9%, later it went upto a maximum of 12.5
    Actually when I have taken this loan the loan amount was 2,278,068/- and now the tenure has extended to 500 months. After paying 54 EMI (Approx 12,24,000/-) I still have to pay EMI for another 25 more yrs. This is really killing me.
    I've paid so far 12,24,528 and i still have an outstanding of 21,00,00/- app.

I did not receive any kind of help or response from the bank except asking me to pay the emi.
    My life has become very miserable since the day i took the loan and i lost my job now and i think this EMI is not letting me to live.
    After discussing all the possibilities with the collection dept manager in Bangalore, i decided to surrender the property to Bank. They had send me a notice now saying they will cease all my account and take some legal action. I dont know what i should do now. Why do they cease my account and what is that they want to take as legal action?
    I would like to know what is the better solution for me and how should i handle the bank legally?

Appreciate your immediate reply please to address my issue.

Jayalakshmi
    LOAN A\C no: LBBNG00001352177

Default Increase of both tenor and emi amount - a goof up

The tenure of my icici bank home loan has increased every time there has been a rate hike - maybe 6 to 8 times after my availing loan in 2008.
    The original tenure was 120 which has now become 153. My home loan account no is LBBNG00001730638.

My emi has been Rs. 60,687 since inception, which held even when the disbursement was only 8 lakhs out of a total amount of 54.9 L sanctioned i.e. amounts have been released on demand notes presentation by the builder over a period of over 2 years but this emi amount has been constant all through. The EMI has suddenly been hiked by over Rs 8000 effective July/August 2011 and no one in icici bank home loan department has a clue. I have exchanged over 30 emails on this subject with customer.care@icicibank.com and I have been assured reverts over 10 times - till date they have failed to explain.

Considering the tenure increase on every rate hike till date, I do not see any valid reason to hike the emi amount by Rs 8000 in one shot and this is a calculation error .

I wish to file damages against icici bank for the mental trauma they have subjected . Commonsense, why cant they roll back the emi amount to the original Rs 60,687 and then do their research and analysis which seems to be going nowhere.

Sudhakar

Default EMI Reduction Clause

I have taken home loan from ICICI since from 2006 and i am regularly paying EMI. I had increased my EMI on phone from 29k to 40k in the month of june'11.

Due to financial problem i requested ICICI to reduce my EMI to 20k. The response from ICICI was that only option is to reduce EMI by paying part payment and accordingly EMI will be calculated without impacting tenure for which I was not aware of this clause..

I was shock to know this as I was able to reduce EMI without paying part payment earlier. Just think practically hos this is possible as if someone having financial problem how he will able to make part payment, probably he has to take personal loan to reduce EMI which is not right, so only option is to reduce EMI and here ICICI is asking to make part payment.

Itís a request to reduce EMI without paying any part payment which in-turn increase tenure.

nitinjd@gmail.com

Default EMI Reduction Clause

nitinjd@gmail.com

misra_ak87 is offline Junior Member

Default request for considration

I am a 68 months old customer A/c No. LBKAN00001300824 .my sanction amount of loan was 854000/- but finally you are sanction 776000/- but after some days you are sanction 77000/- top up loan .i am not understand that why the loan was not in home loan category or income tax relaxation. I was taken loan in ICICI home loans or personal loan. I am paid appox. 55000/- rupees but my principal 1800/- only.
    my request is why home loan treated as personal loan. my 68 instalment is regularly paid without any problem (even you are increases instalment 6450/- to 8600/-).I Understand your's problem but you are not understand me and possition.

pl. do some .................................................. ...............

arvind misra

mjagadish is offline Junior Member

Dear Consumer court/Ombudsman

I had taken a loan for Rs. 1250000 in 2003 @ interest of 7.5%. The interest rate charged by ICICI was unfair and it went over 13% at one time. The EMI went up from Rs. 9912 to nearly Rs. 14000.

I desparately tried to find measures and they suggested that I get "Conversion". I did that and paid nearly Rs. 25 000 to get the interest down to 9.75%. It has now again gone up to nearly 13%. So after nearly 8 years (close to 100 EMIs), my principal has not gone down even by 2 lac, when I have probably paid over 10 lac (a lot of it as interest).

I agree that Banks need to earn to survive and grow, but these are clearly unjust practices since the interest rates are raised roughly 2-3 times more than what they should.

I strongly request you to find a solution for me? Is the means of going the Ombudsman the best route for me?

What are the other avenues of getting justice?

Please help as this is really eating into my earnings, happiness, and peace.

Jagadish
    mjagadishster@gmail.com

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Hi Jagdish,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your email id. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Chandra sekaraiah Guest

Angry Are ICICI bank processing my loan or finding the reasons for not sanction?

From,

N. Basker
    Icici Bank
    Nellore 524001
    Andhra pradash

- new loan processing number 7781167052 ( As per the bank official at Nellore )

- old loan number LBNEL00000758546 ( loan sanctioned in the year 2004 )

- loan applied two months back

- constant income from last four years minimum Rs100000/month, ( Back statement submitted for the last four years period )

- Market value for land and construction Rs 95,00,000

- Member in the housing loan since 2004

- consistent in repaying the instalments since 2004 ( pl go through the records )

- paid 6 Lach towards the housing loan for closing to get the new loan ( As advised by the bank officials )

- Amount requested for new housing loan Rs 15,00,000

- estimated eligible amount by bank officials Rs 20,00,000

- loan processed as per the estimated value Rs 20,00,000 ( This amount recommended by the bank officials only)

- loan sanctioned amount Rs 20,00,000

- loan amount reduced to Rs 10,00,000. since bank officials assumed that one Flore is using for business purpose

- Agreed for the revised amount

so, finally the bank sanctioned Rs 10,00,000 against the property value Rs 95,00,000

This amount also not yet paid till date.

Latest, bank officials is telling there is a problem in the land documents, waiting for the clarification

Another interesting thing, Icici bank claimed Rs 11,798 on 19/02/2013 towards the loan processing expenses from my account

My question is,

Is the way treating a sincere costumer with Icici for the last 10 years?

why they take so long time to found out the mistake in the land documents?

Did they find the mistake only after sanctioning the loan?

Do they have any evidence the construction is for business purpose?

Why they take two months for processing my home loan?

why they advised to re pay my old loan for processing new loan?

Thank you very much for your sincere service

Note : please check the documents thoroughly before promising with the customer

oggu. chandra sekaraiah.

Srirambhatla Guest

Default Delay in Home loan processing and sanction letter

This has been the worst experience with icici bank. It's been 3 months that I have submitted all required documents and still the process has not completed. No one gives me a correct status of what's going on. They claim to provide hassle free service to nri's but that's Abigail lie. I am thinking of going to a national bank.

dr shekhar rajpoot Guest

Default request for income tax

Dear sir my home loan ac. Is lbagr00002007242. I m in urgent need of prov. I.t. certificate. It is not available on net. Regarding this I Hv contacted to my icici branch of sanjay place agra. The bank official told that it will send through email. But I having received it till now. Kindly look into the matter.

Dr shekhar rajpoot
    rajpoot.shekhar@gmail.com

Default Delayed disbursal causing me huge financial losses.

I applied for load with ICICI bank and it was sanctioned for Rs.2100000 . After sanction letter I applied for disbursal of loan on 7 August 2014. I am still waiting for my disbursal . Due to this delay I had to pay a heavy penalty with builder . Also I had to take load of my outstanding amount with builder which I was supposed to loan from ICICI bank. I tried reaching contact numbers given on sanction letter but I was not able to reach credit manager : Ritu Bansal. Also when I tried to reach Sidharth kumar ( sales manager ) at 8130108295 most of the times he never picked up the call and when he did I always got a lame excuse .

I tried everything before writing this mail. But executives from ICICI bank are not at all helpful.

Kindly please let me know by when my disbursal will take place . As I have to bear heavy financial loss due to this delay .I will not be able to clear next payment with builder. Please let me know by when my disbursal will take place and what can I do to get my disbursal quickly .

Rajat