Thread: Hindware

Default Hindware

I had purchased Rs 30, 000 worth of bathroom items from M.P. Sons (Kathriguppe,
    Bangalore) in Feb 2008. Out of these, I had purchased around Rs 22, 000 items worth
    of Hindware goods that included Wall Mounted Commode, a regular Commode, Sink,
    Orissa Pan, etc.

Once the amount was paid, the dealer took us to his godown and pulled all the items
    purchased from the invoice.
    Once in the house, I found that the seating piece of wall mounted commode had a
    single very thin air crack, which can only be noticed if its looked from a closer
    angle. I called up the dealer and he said that it was not his responsibility since I
    had already taken the items. I called up the service desk Hindware Banglaore and
    they are asking me to sort this out with the dealer. Since, last 7-8 months, I am
    running from dealer to service center and have not got any response. Its a pathetic
    service from Hindware, since they need to protect their customer.
    Yes! I agree that it was a mistake from my part that I overlooked supervising each
    and every item before I left the dealer premises, mainly because there were lot of
    items and I could not inspect them very closely, that does not mean that I have to
    pay for the defect. Hindware is not at all ready to come and have a look. Such a
    pathetic service.

One of their main executives Mr Manish Goel responded to my message. He was convinced that it was a manufacturing defect and told me that they would replace this. This was in February this year. Please find attached his reply message. He also appointed a point of contact from Hindware Bangalore - Mr. Srinivas
    (mobile- 9008988428). Srinivas assured me that they will resolve my compaint in 2 weeks. I kept calling him and he kept assuring that they will definitely look into this. Its almost 3 months now, and they have not looked into this. Mr Srinivas's mobile number is swictched off. During this time, I re-escalated to Mr Manish Goel, and he would only assure that Mr Srinivas will look into this. I am not able to reach Srinivas for past 1 month. Since, I cannot wait for a replacement, I have got replacement myself. I want refund from Hindware. Pls assist me in getting justice.

Ganesh
    09742220640

R G JACOB Guest

Default Toilet seat

I have repeatedly contacted your Bangalore office for replacement of the hinges. The reply I keep getting is that they will revert in two days . This is going on for a month now! Today I get a message that the service engineer has been transferred and the new person needs to be contacted. I feel your service orientation in Bangalore office is very slack and definitely not service or customer oriented.

chandrababu Guest

Default toilet seat

This mail is from kochi.Our hind ware toilet seat got detached contacted office in bypass road , kochi
    I was told by one Mr.Sunil to pay 620 to replace it When I purchased this I was informed that it has a warranty. I would like to know whether this will be replaced by company.

Thumbs down Delay in Installation

I have purchased a Hindware Fortune Black Straight Line Chimney from Padmavati Furnitures in Ahmedabad almost a month ago. The dealer had ensured that installation would be done within 2 days by the company after we call them on their helpdesk number.
    We requested for the installation almost 2 weeks ago but these guys have yet not installed it. Last week, I had a heated argument with both the dealer and the company representative since both were pushing the responsibility of installation on each other. Later they said that the oil collecting bowls are not available and they have ordered it from Gurgaon which would reach Ahmedabad on 13th Jan. Since 14 -16 was a holiday here, they ensured that installation would be done on 17th January.

Today, when we called them, they said that the oil collecting bowls have not yet arrived and they are unsure as to when they would do the installation.

Hindware is the worst product company i have experienced so far as far as its sales and post sales is concerned. I fear what their after sales service would be if they are giving so much trouble with installation.

Suchitrar Guest

Default Lousy service

Hind ware has promised 7 years warranty for their tap fittings.
    I have been contacting hind ware Narmada for the last 6 months
    And nobody has replaced the tap fittings.
    They have given me the number of one baiju 9567870025,
    Who does not pick up calls.
    Where should I go from here

v v surendran is offline Junior Member

i have purchased hindware commode (rubbick) from m/s rama krishna ceramics pvt ltd ganesh nagar new delhi on 28 august 2011 while installing the same we come know it has some manufacturing defect i called up the shop keeper he said i cant help, you have to call the company directly company man visited after after 4 days he assured me your piece will be change in 10 days still am waiting i suggest everyone dont ever buy hindware product

vasantndesai Guest

Default leakage of 4 taps

We have puchased all ur products from Laksh Dharwad karnataka 4 years back ie2008
    Now two taps are leaking.Kindly do the needful at the earliest
    address:H.No.70,sadhankeri road mangalgatti plot dharwad-580004

Unhappy Hindware Closed Cisterns-Faulty

I have purchased four Closed cisterns of Hindware Make for my newly constructed Home at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
    I have a service request for faulty cisterns in January, 2014 and again during May, 2014.
    I have made a service request on 5th April, 2014 and Service request No is: HDP_HSIL_314875.
    The regional Manager was telling me for the last few months that the spares have been ordered and they will come in one or two days.....
    Listening this few months passed by and no attention is being paid to my agony.
    The product is under warranty.... The name of Sales manager is Kumara raju and his mobile Number is : 09010593405
    I even contacted the customer care through email and through mobile. They have registered my Complaint, but no action.
    I hope Hindware will pay attention and get them repaired at the earliest.
    My name is Dr. Reddy Velugoti, Ph No: 9247232368 and email :velugotipr@yahoo.com
    Reddy