Thread: indiatimes shopping is cheater

kirman026 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Unhappy indiatimes shopping is cheater

I ordered an air sofa as per indiatimes advertisement on 15th august and recieved it on 24th august.But as per advertisement and contents on kit,i didnot recieve turbo pump,nozzles,instruction manual etc.I wrote a complaint and i recieved only autogenerated mail.Then i wrote a mail to Karn singh as per escalation method.He also replied saying that he will solve it in 24hrs.But its almost 8 days now,no reply from him now also.Can anyone of staff of indiatimes shopping imagine using Air Sofa product without turbo pump.Its two weeks and more since i registered complaint.There is no contact number to call them also.
    Is INdiatimes shopping a fake,criminal department.My case id with Indiatimes shopping is-34226.
    I doubt whether person called Karn Singh exists with indiatimes shopping or not?
    Please help me to resolve this issue

Kiran devadig

Red face India Times cheated on dual sim phone

I ordered dual sim mobile based on Adv. by Times Of India on 2-sep-09 vide booking ref. 111834251 and order no. 121563902090904. The delivery was not took place as per their commitment (within 13 days) and I mailed on 16-Sep-09 them and called them and got the message that the amount was confirmed by my Credit card bank after a week and they will take 10 days to delvier the product. I was waiting and called them and got the shocking news that the they adv. wrongly the product with touch screen feature and they asked me to cancell the product. I also confirmed and the ref. no. is 1242375.

But they delivered the product on 26-Sep-09 with touch screen model. When I tried to use the product, I found many defects in the products and sent a comlaint mail on 29-Sep-09.

I got responce for the 16-Sep-09 mail on 3-Oct-09 saying that they sent a mail to me how I can returen the product. from this you can imagin the faulty services they are prociding. Again I sent a mail on 5-Oct-09 and there is no any response so for.

Why cant we penalise them for improper service and faulty products delivery and no response so for on the issues reported. I want to claim my money Rs. 3199/- with interest and Rs. 1,00,000/- as damages.

Gabriel
    gs_gabriel@yahoo.com

Default Beware Indiatimes Shopping & Times Of India-Cheater & Fraud - Big Shame

I booked my order for Impact Machine with 24Pcs Tool Kit & 13Pcs Drill Bits through Indiatimes shopping.

My order No Was 200910291151-413

I feel very bed when i received Order delivery there are missing items which India times shopping agreed to send while taking order.

i don't know why this big Brand Times of India is doing this cheating ?

i received in box is Impact Machine With 24Pcs Tool Kit only.

there is no 13Pcs Drill Bits and Free Indiatimes GC of Rs.500/-.

I tried to contact around 10 times on phone they are not responding and every time keeping my call on hold when i am asking about missing items.

Thanks & Regards ,

Rajeev Kumar

Default Beware Indiatimes Shopping & Times Of India-Cheater & Fraud - Big Shame

My order No Was 200910291151-413

i don't know why this big Brand Times of India is doing this cheating ?

i received in box is Impact Machine With 24Pcs Tool Kit only.

there is no 13Pcs Drill Bits and Free Indiatimes GC of Rs.500/-.

Thanks & Regards ,

Rajeev Kumar

Thumbs down no confirmation of my cheque for my order even after 13 days.

i placed an order of reebok fashion gear worth rs.1390 on 24th nov 2009. on 27th nov a courier man came to collect my cheque, which i did for rs.1540. it's 10 dec now and no sms is recieved as promised by them, leave alone delivery of the product. upon calling and waiting for half hour( which was not the case at the time of order placement) c.c.exec informed they have recieved the cheque on 30th nov, but is not cleared yet.
    it doesnt take so much time to clear a cheque. i wonder how much time they'll take to deliver my order.
    my order no. is----112056940
    regards,
    ramnik.

Devendra Prasad Guest

Default Indiatimes Shipping service is worst and they frustrated me thrice.. still suffering

Indiatimes shopping is complete mess chaotic and worst in terms of service and product quality. I have placed orders worth thousands of rupees and it was my first time shopping with indiatimes. The order reference numbers are 126509622090904, 200910261507575, 200910281502447. They promise all the wrong things in the news paper as great offers and finally when you receive the products, they will be utter waste.

They promissed GVs worth 1000/- but I'm yet to receive them. Just imagine the order placed on October 2009 and even being moving to the new year, i'm yet to receive them. The original product itself came after tonnes of millions of follow ups via phone and e-mail.. arrived after 2 months. The ticket numbers are: 359776, 358753 and many more.. every time, one default mail says 5 days of SLA for response and they never get back.

I wrote to the editor times of india, customer service director india times, not even single response from them. I spoke to many supervisors, team leads, managers via the phone numbers 09876848888, 09989468888 but all are stupid talkitives no one turned back for caring the customer and irritating speaches for hours wasting my phone bill.

I spent more than 1500/- rupees just for follow ups and still spending. I strongly advice the editor of times of india to stop advertising till they resolve all the complaints against them in this website and warn the indiatimes management to drag them to consumer court to penalise them and get the penalties to the innocent customers who lost thousands of rupees interms of product quality and promissed gifts.

Please do the needful. Thanking you.

Debasree Ray Guest

Angry I will never purchase things from Indiatimes again

Thanks friend for making us aware about the fraudulent practices of Indiatimes Shopping services. I decided to purchase 1 morning walker & 1 fat free express from Indiatimes. But after going through the messages I have decided it is better to purchase from anywhere else but not from Indiatimes.

Post Thank you friends for your valuable opinions!

I was about to buy a phone from indiatimes shopping. After reading your experiences i have changed my plan :-|

pratik007 Guest

Default better to buy from eastpacificmobile.com

I was planning to buy mobile from indiatiems but wrost experience make me to buy from new comming company eastpacificmobile.com.

I m very much satisified.

prateek bhenchod Guest

Default indiatimes is the best

u all r idiots...u dont no tht there is a helpline no. as well, nd as far as i am concerned they gave me gifts wid my orders and sometimes even gave extra peices......

Default faulty product

Guys u all are perfectly right.

first of all the customer care people hardly know what product is for which day, iw ould say first they need a proper work up done. this is not enough they take ages to deliver the product over that a faulty product.

I bought an item worth almost 1750 rs. a faulty product. they asked me to send it back i did that but no response. i was supposed to get my new apparently working product with all the required materials but till to date no response.

best part their banglore contact number doesnot exist.

I ve got items before but now they are not just bad, but i would say theyt are pathetic in their customer service motto.

I ve all thye bills, i plan to move to consumer court. once everybody will start moving to customer court they will either stop this cheating or provide better services

Dr Tarvadi

Default confusion

i am in a confusion..i am planning to buy a product frm here..wat to do.

guest is offline Member
    Feb 2010

Dear Sir, I bought on online a 8GB Spy Pen and 3/4 GB MP from Indiatimes shopping
    recently, but they supplied me defective and not- functioning above articles. When
    reported the matter they mentioned a telephone number for contacting but that number
    was fake, nobody replied thereon. For reference I am reproducing the correspondence
    below:-

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Without knowing your full billing details, bill details and the complaint nos registered with the customer care, its not easy for us to suggest you.

guest is offline Member
    Feb 2010

I have booked one Magic duster on indiatimes shopping by paying Rs 584 through HDFC
    net banking (FT No:- 928164556)on 28th sep 2009.The same order has not been
    delivered till date to me. I have sent so many times my complaint to indiatime
    customer care through email and sms at 58888.One month back somebody called me from
    indiatimes and told that your address has not been covered by our logistic partner
    and said amout will be credited in your account within 10 days.But till today no
    action has been taken from indiatimes shopping .
    Kindly register my complaint & do the needful.

Jaiprakash Shrivastava