Thread: Air-lounge from Telebrand shop

Default Air-lounge from Telebrand shop

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Air-lounge.jpg
Views:	3273
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	5610Hi..
    I have buyed a Air-lounge from telebrand shopping on 14 or15th feb 2009 through phone and on 20th it has been debited from by account. after a week they have sent me the product but it was defective item So I ask for replacement they told me that I have to sent to back to them with my cost. its a big box approx 8-10kg in weight and it cost a lot for courier, anyway I have sent the product back to them(from Delhi to Mumbai telebrand office) with my cost and they have also assured me that next time product will be checked twice before sending it to me. on 23 march I have got the replacement product but again it was defective (2nd hand, pumchured product with big repairing plaster on the front). :D Now again they are Apologizing me and asking me to sent the product back from my own expanse..uff will go mad.
    anyway I have sent the product back again and also informed them that I will go to consumer court for this Harassment and wastage of my money. now the total product cost for me is "Rs. 5694 + 1st courier charges + 2nd time courier carges", and this all happening because of their fault.
    So please help me.

Kindly send us your full contact details, product bill details.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Kindly send us your full contact details, product bill details.
    My details are:

New Delhi-110001
    rupojit2003@yahoo.com
    ph.no: 9899992724

vendor detail::
    Telebrands India Pvt. Ltd.
    customer-care department

1. m767810 Air-Lounge Rs. 5694.oo

courier detail from my end:
    1st time : Blue dart AWB no: 58087458752
    2nd time: speed post no: ED658107948IN

Please let me know for any further information required.

Rupojit
    Last edited by rupojit; 03-27-2009 at 10:15 AM.

My details are:

New Delhi-110001
    rupojit2003@yahoo.com
    ph.no: 9899992724

vendor detail::
    Telebrands India Pvt. Ltd.
    customer-care department

1. m767810 Air-Lounge Rs. 5694.oo

courier detail from my end:
    1st time : Blue dart AWB no: 58087458752
    2nd time: speed post no: ED658107948IN

Please let me know for any further information required.

Default please update

Please update I am not getting any reply from your side.

Thanks and regards,
    Rupojit

We have sent a notice to the parent company via mail on the mentioned address on the telebrand website.
    Kindly wait for 3 working days, and if still the parent company will not solve the issue in the mentioned time then we will take the legal action against the parent company.

Default telebrand harresment

Thanks for the update...
    I want to add few more points next time when I returned the product for replacement through speed post, telebrand people says that they have not receive the defective product but speed-post people says they have already delivered the same on 26th march 2009. anyway I have ask speed-post people to provide me POD (proof of delivery) so that I can show it to telebrand customer service people.
    I am fade up of telebrand. I will never buy anything from them neigther I will ask someone to go there. its a complete harresment two times I have sent back the product and now they are saying they have not received it although its already been delivered.

Default Telebrand hurresment

Did you got any reply of your notice from the telebrand, Today I have got the replacement for 3rd time and again they have sent me the defective product which they sent me 2nd time, now there is one more repairing plaster added to earlier one.
    I dont know why they are doing this I have paid them the full money and now they are sending me the defective and second hand product and every time I call customer care they ask me to send it back they will replace it but every time they replace the same product with one more plaster. This time I wont send the product back to them until they pick it from their side and also returned me the previous courier charges. also request you to take some legal action for my harresment then only they will be serious on their business. I think my case is strong and I have all the details along with the pictures which is good enough for legal action. so please help me.
    I am also sening you the pictures of defective air-lounge (picture is taken when they sent me second time, 3rd one got one more plaster that picture I will send you tomorrow.

Thanks and regards,
    Rupojit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Air-lounge from Telebrand shop-defective-air-lounge.jpg   Air-lounge from Telebrand shop-plaster.jpg

Default telebrand

Hi...
    Sir I am not getting any reply from your side...please reply if you can help.

today I have a chat with customer care telebrand they have completeley refused to help me pick it up from my place...and againg asking me to send it back (4th time) which is not possible.
    so please help me to fight with this people .........

If the parent company is not giving you the proper reply then you need to file your complaint in consumer court, but before going to court just send a written notice to the parent company via registered post and mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution + Damages + 12% interest, with in the mentioned time of 15-20 days, and if after 15-20 days still the parent company will not solve your problem then kindly contact us again, we will tell you the next step and other basic formalities to lodge the complaint in the consumer court.

Note: Keep the slip safe, it will strengthen your case in the court.

aditya is offline Junior Member

I also have been chated by this company with similar kind of excuses. I ordered Airpress massager, they sent me defective product. I asked for refund they are snot sending the cheque & every time I call they say cheque is dispatched.

dwysteria Guest

Default ez combs, not what its madeup to be

They fall out of the hair! the company does not back up their product when you buy them from the stores. and when you call, the people do not talk to you like they even care. in so many words she said it my lost. watch out for this co.!!!!!!!!!

Rajesh Rai, Guest

and received a reply from Starlin Rajan Manager-Customer Support
    Telebrands India Pvt ltd.I sent back the same to Telebrands on 22nd
    July 2009 by trackon courier which was delivered to them on 24th July
    2009 vide POD No.146120905 from now till date I am following them for
    replacement but no reply received from Telebrands till date.
    Please Help.

Warm Regards,
    Rajesh Rai,
    HP- +91 9871 66 00 88
    +91 9958 89 44 06

rana deepak is offline Junior Member

Default non delivery of air lounge

I have ordered a air lounge from tele brands on 2 dec 2011 ,payment of 5794/- deducted on 8 dec 2011 through my credit card.Order number is 1970266 and as per them vpp/parcel No. R0026846 was despatched on 12 dec 2011 but i have not recieved my parcel till now.I regularly visit the post office also. I regularly speak to tele brands customer care ,sometimes they say it was redirected because nobody recieved it but on visiting the post office no such parcel has come there till now. Sometimes they say it is already dispatched and has not come back to them due to redirecting.

please help me or suggest a solution.

dilipkumarpandey is offline Junior Member

SIR I HAVE PURCHASED A AIR LOUNGE FM YOUR TELE BRANDS INDIA PVT.LTD THE TOP PORTION IS LEAKING SINCE BEGNING. I HAVE PAID Rs.6900/ AND I WAS ASSURED WITH WARRANTY OF ONE YEAR THAT IT WIL BE REPLACED OF ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECT BUT TODAY AFTER TALKING TO UR CUSTOMER CARE. I WAS DENIED BY HER THEN I AM WRITING THIS MAIL. U ARE REQUESTED TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST OTHER WISE I WILL BE COMPELLED TO GIVE A LEGAL NOTICE. UR CO-OPERATION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED...... MY ORDER NO WAS M1054283 AND I HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM ON 04 DEC 11.

1. Global sky shop