This is a discussion on Samsung refrigrator within the Fridge forums, part of the Electrical Appliances category; Hi I bought a Samsung Refrigrator Model No. RT35CDUX1/XTL on 22/10/2010 vide bill no. 1288 From the beginning, refigrator door ...
- 08-13-2012, 10:17 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I bought a Samsung Refrigrator Model No. RT35CDUX1/XTL on 22/10/2010 vide bill no. 1288 From the beginning, refigrator door was not properly closing. I called up Samsung in the second month of purchase. One of their serviceman came, checked the fridge and said that there is a minor issue and fixed it temporarily. Now it has started giving he same problem again & Samsung people say that there is a manufacturing defect and fridge can't be repaired. They are not ready to give us a replacement whereas they want us to take a depriciated value as a refund. They are deducting Rs 3500/ from the purchase value whereas We want a new fridge as the value of new fridge has gone up by Rs 7000-8000. Its a loss of about Rs 11000/ to us which is not acceptable.
Please take an appropriate action to the matter.
Saket, New Delhi-110017
- By Aadil Hassan Shah in forum FridgeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
- By 29raghav in forum Other ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:42 PM
- By ajain in forum FridgeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
- By maheshv_pore in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:34 PM
- By deepak_gola in forum FridgeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:01 PM