Thread: AMUL Taaza Milk

Default AMUL Taaza Milk

I am residing at Borivali West Mumbai.

Here most of the Retailers charged excess money than the MRP price of AMUL Taaza Milk.

When i asked him about the extra charge then he behaved strangely. Please take some action about this. MRP is Rs. 22/ litre but that sho keeper charged Rs 24/litre

I want justice, does any one here to take some action against this. This is proper LOOT in an open market.

Moniya

Default Amul taaza milk price

I am a resident of thakur complex kandivali west. I face the same problem all the vendors used to charge rs 1 or 2 extra but not it has incresed to Rs3 for 1 Ltr whose mrp is Rs 22 i am paying Rs 25 which is atrocious.

Please help.
    My email Id is pratima1583@gmail.com.

mrs belliappa Guest

Default the contents of amul milk

hi

i just wanted to know if amul taaza sold in tetra packis made of cow s milk....and does it sometimes have milk powder...
    no complaint i need information only.
    thanks....

Default milk price victim

hi, i m from kolkata , i m too have been a victim of this open loot in this so called democartic india where every one has the right to do waht they want e.g charge us more than M.R.P
    from past few month i have tried several option how to report a complain against the retailers.
    today 1 Dec 2009 i bought a half a liter milk at rs12.50 when the M.R.P was Rs 11.50
    a full one rupee on asking him why he is charging so much he said if u have a problem go blame the government he even challenged me to get him a pack lesser than that , he humilliated me infront of many customer who were laughing at me may be at themselves too because they u support the man who is robbing them of thier hard earned money . someone pls help us .

Angry Amul Taaza milk price over charged

hi, im staying in mu@@@@ east, mumbai. price of amul taaza of half litre is 12.00 rs (inclusive of all taxes) printed on the bag, however shopkeeper in this area are charging 12.50 rs, now for the last few days they are charging 13.00 rs for half litre, i have called up amul, i have got the number from the milk bag, but the number was incorrect, where would i go and register a complaints against this robbers? no one is replying on this matter, please take this matter seriously and do the needful at the earliest.
    ritesh
    +91 986740 6840

Talking Over charges Rs 1 + delivery charges

this is amar agrawal from kharghar recently shifted from vashi ( navi mumbai ) .The shopkeepers here in sector 5 are putting thier stamps on the the printed price and sell us milk At Rs 1 high.We didnt pay attention to that. But was surprised when i bought the same thing from belapur it was less the price.So can u help me with it and take action the shopkeepers.On Any brand they r charging excess Rs 1 and also the charges of any thing we buy is much high. Can u help us plzz.or can u give us some number to tackle us our way or any e-mail id .

amar9822@gmail.com
    9833911919

we are the residents of santacruz..we call amul tazza packet milk from the local vendor here.
    to our surprise the milk was all yellow two days back..we r continously trying the consumer complain no. behind the packet, but no body is picking up the phone.pls call me on my number.

9819745562

munira Guest

Default amul taaza 100 ml tetra pack

only once i got it it is very convenient for children staying in hostels etc i would request u to start making it available

faizal Guest

Please help.
    My email Id is pratima1583@gmail.com.
    i m frm rajkot(gujarat) there in rajkot there is urs dairy named gopal they r riting date which is expiry date but they do not specify that it is expiry date we think that it is packing date and keep that milk for 2 days and after it is expired.and we drink that milk so pls tell them to specify that it is exp. date not paking date.
    thaanx

Default Amul - taaza toned milk

Recently I bought 1 box (1 Liters X12) of TAAZA Toned Milk in a whole sale shop. I was so shocked to hear that we have to buy 12 packs of AMULYA DAIRY WHITENER (1 pack Rs. 10/- each) along with it . There is no discount or any offer going on. We have to buy Taaza Toned milk at the same price (1 liter is Rs.40/-) and pay an extra money for Amulya dairy Whitener which we don't like. Even though we don't used milk powder, we are forced to buy that product. As I asked the shop owner, they told me that it comes from the Distributor. I wrote a mail to Amul customer care and the co-operate office regarding this issue, but till today i didn't received any reply or explanation.

I am the resident of Mu@@@@ west .The vendor which delivers the milk to our housei.e amul tazza is not at all true . there is some mixing in the milk in half litres pouch and sometimes also in one litres. I have also checked it by buying it from malls but quality which we get is very much different. Kindly help me.

sonal

Rashmi Mishra Guest

Default No action by the Govenment

Please see the no. of complaints registered on the consumer forum web site for the redressal of consumer grievances. but till date no action has been taken against the milk vendors who charge milk rates at their whims and fancies apart from wht i printed on the packet. This is being practised by all the vendors in the city of mumbai .Ifno action is being taken what is the point of registering the complaint on the web site and what is the use of the advertisement relating to "Jago Grahak Jago".

I request the authority concerned to take serious and stiff action against these erring shopkeepers so that the interest of the consumers are protected at large.

Rashmi
    (ADVOCATE)

Default Amul chiplets box 1kg

I bought a Amul chiplets box 1kg, Batch no.H224 AUG 2010, from Sahkari Bhandar , Diamond Hotel Building, Central Avenue Road, Near Ambedkar Garden, Chembur, Mumbai-400 071 vide their bill number 0089.

On opening the box I found that the individual chiplets packing was damaged.

Please advise as to what I should do with the box as I regularly buy Amul cheese for my daughters and am not happy with the above product.

Its been four days since I sent a complaint by email and no reply has been received

Pratibha Patel

Default Amul Milk Rate more than MRP

I am residing at Vile Parle (E) West Mumbai.

Here most of the Retailers charged excess money than the MRP price of AMUL Milk.

When i asked him about the extra charge then he replied "Sab Ke Pass Yehi Rate Hai". Please take some action about this. MRP is Rs. 27/- liter but supplier charged Rs 29/- per liter

I want justice, does any one here to take some action against this. This is abolition of MRP Act. in open market.

Jagdish

Default amul milk charged at more than retail price

I have been buying Mahanand 1/2 litre tetrapacks from Famous Dairy Dewan Apt III, Opp. Rashmi Hotel,
    Navghar, Vasai Road (east), Dist. Thane 401 210. He has been charging Rs. 14/- per pack instead of Rs. 13.50 which is the MRP stated on the pack. when asked he says thats his commission. Doesn't the retailer get these at wholesale rates? Kindly take action and let me know what action has been taken.
    Tehseen