Thread: Complaint against Unitech FD

Default Unitech not giving maturity amount of FD

My Unitech Fixed deposit matured in Dec 2012 but now it's more than 2 month they are not returning my money.
    I sent email and got reply that check was sent through "Normal Post" which I did not receive.
    I sent 7-8 emails but still nothing happening.

What can I do ?

Default Complaint for non receipt of interest and FDR maturity amount AVON Corporation Limited

I have placed FDR for Rs 35000/- with AVON CORPORATION LIMITED under Fixed Deposit Scheme vide their letter no 560014/N001179/560014 DTD 14.07.2010 with maturity date 29.06.2012 on non-cumulative interest payable on quarterly basis.
    I have surrender original FDR on 29.06.2012 for renewal of further one year. But till date I have neither received revised original FDR nor credit interest amount.

I am urgent need of money, kindly arrange to pay FDR matured amount at the earliest.

my address is :-

Email - vinodkashyap@sify.com

tellboss@yahoo.com Guest

Default Zenith Birla Fixed Deposit repayment not received

Zenith Birla Fixed Deposit repayment not received
    I Shweta Tushar Oberai Fixed Deposit holder of FDR 4724 Rs 20000 have invested my hard earned money from Tuition into this fixed deposit scheme. Though have made several follow ups to Vinay Desai and Girvanesh from their Thane office and Praful from Andheri office, have not received any reply nor any assurance as to when will they pay back my principal amount + interest due.
    Women's Association, Consumer Forums, Investor Protection centers, Company Law Board, SEBI please help.

suranaakc@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Non Issue of TDS certificate Deducted on my FD with UNITECH for financier year2012-2013

I have invested Rs.100000/-in fixed deposit with Unitech on 26-10-2010,Maturity date will 26-10-2013, in the name of Ashok Surana, 341 Saket Nagar,main road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Company has deducted TDS Rs.1252 on Interest amount Rs.12500, during financial year 2012-2013. Till date I have not received TDS certificate, enable me to submit IT return.Please take up the matter and arrange to issue TDS certificate. My account number with company is 097671, and FDR No.UL/FD/A/041086.

Default unitech unihomes sector 16 ambala city

Complaint against sales executive of unihomes Ambala city Mr. Vivek Goswami for
    misguiding me and providing poor services.

i had booked 2 bhk flat in unihomes ambala city. Mr. Vivek Sales executive had informed us
    that deposit 10% amount and your flat will be booked and our 2nd installment will be financed
    from bank.
    Then he informed us 20% amount has to be deposited as per banks condition to get the loan.
    Thereafter somehow I arranged the money and deposited 20% of total amount.
    He there after informed me loan will be sanctioned within ten days.

FOUR months have passed still loan has not been sanctioned ,In spite of sending documents to
    him. He had not send Tripartite agreement to the bank whereas bank told us it has to be
    provided by Unitech.one week before agreement signed by me has been sent to the bank
    and bank had send agreement copy to unitech. but unitech has not send the document to the
    bank. so its getting late.

He is neither responding on Phone. our installment was due on 3rd September 2013. Four months
    have passed but loan has not been sanctioned. who will bear the interest due?

Mr. Vivek has misguided a lot. when ever I call him he does not respond.

his dealing is very poor..

I hereby request you to change the person as I cannot deal with him any more. Also ask him why
    he is taking long to get the loan sanctioned?

amita bhatia

@@@@hinagar - 382010, gujarat

My real and correct address are as under:

block 20/3, "ch" type,sector-29
    @@@@hinagar - 382030, gujarat

please change the address as per my request in your record.so,necessary post will be send by you which to be recieved by me time to time and without any delay.

yours faithfully,

yours faithfully,

Kamlesh L. Parmar
    FDR No.1236400, Folio No.1175130

Default unitech fixed deposit

i have invested 500000+200000=700000 in NOV 2010 in unitech group but i did not received principal amount / rammohan hydrabad

kirti modi Guest

Default non receipt of principal amount in unitech ltd

Unitech is not repaying the principal amount

joelamin007@gmail.com Guest

Default Fd amount not recived

I have applied for unitech FD scheme and its matured on 8/08/2013, but till now I didn't recieved my maturity amt, pls help me to get my FD amount earliest,
    UL/FD/B/060026 RS 20000 RAJESH RATHOD
    UL/FD/B/060029 RS 30000 KAMINI RATHOD

RAJESH RATHOD
    MOBILE NO 09327513467

Default Unitect FDR

I have taken FDR no. B084426, Folio no. 1193279 of Rs. 100000/- from Unitect in the name of Hitesh Chhaganbhai Ranpariya for a period of Three years on 15th November 2010 and matured on 15th November 2013. However i have not yet received FDR principle amount cheque after continuous reminder with Karvey, Navsari.

And also very regret to say that i m not getting proper responds from Karvey Navsari. Karvey representative person has always told me since last three months that your FDR cheque will be receive in next week and behavior is also not good to retain the customer.

Please do the needful so that i can receive my cheque.

Further my earlier all cheques was also not receive on time. I will submit my application to Karvey Navsari for charging of interest on earlier cheques and also for present cheque.

My Mobile No. 098256-69059

Hitesh Ranpariya
    1419-20, Shri Khodiyar Ashish,
    Kamal Park Society, Jalalpore, Navsari - 396-421

opc9955124460@gmail.com Guest

Default complain about fdr maturity

According to send mail by baja capital against my complain on date 18 jan 2014 by you for fdr no-1005238 Rs. 100000.00, Maturity date 30-11-2013 in the name of Anita Chaurasia company received the fdr on 28th October for payment cheque will be released by second week fir jan & company will pay delayed period interest on receiving the request letter of the client. But till date (29-01-2014)I have not received the check.Because I feel it is lie.

So, I request you to send my check immediately.

Thanking you for this.
    Anita Chauraria

Smt.Manisha khandwe Guest

Default Fdr no.1014191

Fdr no. 1014191 maturity date29jan14 name manisha khandwe fd sand by post reg no. RI144231990 date18.12.2013 pricpal amount cheque rs.30000 abhi tak nahi mila hai.

Smt. Manisha khandwe Guest

Default For Fdr No 1014191 KE PRINCPAL AMOUNT KE CHEQUE

Fdr no.1014191 ki maturity 29jan14 ko ho gai hai, maine 18dec13 ko post reg. No.RI144231990 se mul fd apako bheji thi par abhi tak apane mul rs. Ka cheque nahi bheja hai. Manisha khandwe near kamani gate , @@@@hi ward , kothi bazar ,betul..mp. Mob 9425663949

Angry UNITECH fixed deposite NOT DISPATCH MATURITY AMOUNT

I had a fixed deposite with UNITECH ,which was matured on 20/OCT/2011 , but till date amount dispite continuos remiders to head of deparment in both DELHI & Mumbai location

YUVRAJ JAGDALE - 9821090797