Thread: fraud complaint against country club(india) ltd.

dr. praveen is offline Junior Member

Unhappy fraud complaint against country club(india) ltd.

Dear sir/mam,
    myself, dr. sarita sharma w/o dr. praveen gupta residing in new delhi. we request to you that kindly solve our problem as soon as possible that we got a free gift voucher from country club ansal plaza. they call us to collect the voucher. we went there and they told us to take the membership of country club.
    we fillup the form and paid 5000 Rs. through SBI ATM card but did not registered. they didn't told us that money will not be refundable. at the same time we refuse to take the memership and did not registered .they realise their fault and told us to write a application for transfering my money for paying gift voucher tax when we would make a plan for journey and they will book our residence in country club accomodation places . but now when we told them to do so they refused and told us that it is not possible and ask to call me miss. ruchika . i called them but she does not give me any response and ask to call again in ansal plaza country club. i have called many times but they did not pickup my phone. i have made many visit in ansal plaza but nobody give any response to me. i have a application signed by the manager of the country club for transefering my money. we told them about this but still no response. our woucher will expired on 13 march 2012. i am mentally harrashed so much and cancel my trip . so i request you kindly refund my money or book my accomodation through country club ansal plaza as soon as possible.

thanks a lot........

dr. sarita sharma(9560188311)

49, arjun nagar, street no. 3 safdarjung enclave, new delhi
    Last edited by dr. praveen; 01-10-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Komal Singla is offline Junior Member

Default Miss

person who has these no make fool of others by calling and saying ur no has been selected in lucky draw just pay 786 and 555 and than send your no and stuff
    plz take some action against it

Kaamini Guest

Angry Country club is a fraud

I took a membership of country club last year and paid them the required amount for it. These people promised us to give the packages whenever we need and they also said that we'll have bookings available for all the sites that come under country club. Whenever we ask for a trip/booking, either these people hang up or just keeping hanging us saying that they have no bookings available. It is high time now. I'll never ask recommend anyone to take a membership from this club. Freaking losers.
    If any country club person is reading this post, then ya I would like to inform that soon I'm filing a complaint in the consumer court for you people. And actually not only me, but three other families are with me to file a complaint.

Goodluck this time.
    Kaamini
    PrashantRane likes this.

B.K. Sharma Guest

Angry Country club india fraud

Country club india sent me an email for the confirmation of four adults at the email id - balkrishanpune@gmail.com from anshtrivedi@hotmail.com by Deepak Trivedi - employee of country club india. The hotel at chennai (Zen garden) refused to provide pick and drop from airport which was mentioned in the email whereas only one room for two adults was given to us. No facility which was told by country club at the time of membership purchase was given. The full amount of membership fee has been paid to country club. Mr. Devraj came on phone and refused to give the tel no. of any senior. You are requested to take suitable action against the defaulter which was promised for the sale of membership.

B.K. Sharma

Red face Got the Money back

I got my money back from Country Club, they cheat with me by 1,10,000 but I got 1,05,000 after 15 months.

Rahul Gupta
    india.rahulgupta@gmail.com

vineeta Guest

Angry Fraudulant actitivy in the city

My name is vineeta.....i am from bhopal (M.P.).

Sales person from TSN came to home to sale product and gave 2 discount card worth rs.400 when we visited the shop found local products not good quality we are cheated.When we asked him for branded products as sales person said to us. I asked if you are giving discount then why you are charging 400 rs. issue is in the name of brands they are selling duplicate products and fooling customers. Their address is: Head Office: 8,Old Palasia,above sachin kirana store,a.b road,opp. palasiya,thana Indore Branch office: 6/3 Stop no. 11 Arera colony, Near Sai Board bhopal 0755-3252919 the fooled my mom. Please help us and stop such activity. jan maine wahan visit kia to paaya ki ek flat me samaan hai jo ki aisa lag raha tha jaise ki chori ka ho or dusare room me dher saare boys baithe the..

Default Country Club India a big time fraud company ... Cheating case

Dear Sir/Mam,

Msp no CCDL10CLUB30LW9738
    I Nusrat became the member of the country club by one time payment of Rs, 1,95,000/- on 9th September 2011.. At the time of booking i was promised by Mr. Ritesh (sales executive )two trips free of cost ( Dubai & Bankong a paid trip ) in the 1st year excluding my 7 days holidays per year for becoming a member. First it took 2 months plus to get me my welcome kit & when i started asking for my dubai bookings first they couldn't accommodate my dates and then after a long chase and nagging they sent me a email asking me to remit a sum off AED 299 ( Rs 19,000/- approx ) charges for taxi pick up and drop and other stuff ,,when i spoke to the executive on the same he told, let me talk to my seniors,,bt he also didn't turn back & one fine day i came to know he has left the organisation . I again had to start form scratch but @ the end i couldn't succeed in getting my holidays booked.. I had to spent form my pocket and go for a holiday.. One day i caught Mr Ritesh he gave me his colleagues number and asked him either to keep his word or refund my money . After a log chase i asked them to at least give me one free trip as promised by your company., but they could not fulfill till now. Whenever i ask them to refund they don't answer my phone call after that . Country club is big fraud company which only cheats their customers by fake promises. when i ask for their seniors about their chairman or any concerned person they become dumb and deaf ,they just don't care to even talk to you they just ignore, please try on the board numbers of their so called corporate office you will only be able to talk to the receptionist who doesn't understand English or Hindi, she will pass on to an executive who will say i don't know anything .

i have written several email to Mr. Vijender reddy ,Mr, Aduthya ( secretary to the Chairman ) Customer care & Mr.Naveen.

what am i supposed to do i am just sick and feed up ..please find me a way,, i want to teach them a lesson even if i don't get my money refund so they don't dupe others.

you can contact me on 982005442..

Warm Regards,

raja bandela

shivika93 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I had a similar experience. They did the same trick with me, at Goa. We visited the Hotel, lot of wrong promises and statements, I got trapped. Only saving grace was that I had only 5000/- Rs to spare at that time which they happily took thru swipe machine. As if I was hipnotised or lost my senses with those well planned cheats, I signed papers and now can’t take back my refund as they say that I have signed papers which state no refund clause, despite my opting out of the deal same day. So now I discarrded the deal by lossing 5000/-, but lot of lessons pearnt in life. I know I shall win in the consumer court but that will involve going to Goa again and spending more money. They say that I can use this money by staying in their hotel but that will again involve spending much more to get back this cash. So all I gained was a billion dollar lesson which is difficult to learn for gentlemen like me. Hence forth, I shall never trust any one without seeing the writtem agreements/rules. These pimps of hotel are are fraud.
    Good that you are following it up. In my case, I understood the fraud just one hour after the deal and immly conveyed to the Pimp who did not do any thing and I had to return back the same day and enrout, at Mumbai, also gave an e-mail for cancellation, but of no use. How can get my money back without spending more money since it is only 5000/- .
    Sincerely,
    S K Saini, Canal view colony abrol nagar patahnkot, Pb Mob 08968221011

shivika93 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Pl tell me as to how did you get the money back.
    Sincerely,
    S K Saini, Canal view colony abrol nagar patahnkot, Pb Mob 08968221011

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

We will help & guide you to resolve your problems in most effective & legal manner.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

sathishkumar chennai Guest

Default its not a country club,its fraudu club

i paid 50000rs in past 5yrs ,until mow i didnt go any trips ,,,,they didnt return my money also.............................................. ........
    its biggest fraudest club in india
    government please take action against country clu and save the publics

Angry Its a Fraud company

I have similar horrifying experiece with country club hyderabad. Every thing the sales guys have told me to made me the member is denied by the company saying the sales guys are liers and cheaters. Whatever the collections people have committed is denied by the customer service. I am filing a complaint against the country club. Am I just wondering. how our law enforing agencies are allowing such fraudulent activities conducted by country club people in broad day light. The CCIL staff go to any length with promises and committments to get our hard earn money and turns a deaf ear with no one ready to listen and take accountability.

The country club operations should be banned asap.

Exclamation Fraud Consultant Manish Chhabra phone # +91 8266840082

Beware of this fraudster named Manish Chhabra. He has duped several people promising them job in MNCs in Delhi NCR. He even arranged a fake telephonic interview with a girl who claimed to be from an MNC. His phone number with which he contacted me is +91 8266840082. You have been warned!!

Default I got a chance to surf internet before accepting there offer

I got a chance to surf internet before accepting there offer, I refused to join this club... Thanks for raising complaints, it helped me and i m sure it will help many others...

hemantsarma@ymail.com Guest

Default Dissatified with the service of Country club

I am a member and I have deposited Rs.55000 as membership fee. I approaced to your Guwahati branch for booking of Chennai, Coachin, Kovalam and Kanyakumari and itm was informed that within 48 hrs feedback will be intimated to me . but no information received upto 72 hrs and I again call to your branch about my booking. Then it was informed that my booking at Chennai and coachin is confirmed and no accomodation available at Kovalam . For kanyakumari booking another Rs.4200 was charged for 2 nights as utility charge. From the helpline at Hyderabad it was intimated to deposit Rs.4200 for booking of Chennai and Coachin . Further it was informed that If AMC amount of Rs6000 will be deposited then utility charge need not be deposited. At the time of offering of membership it was informed that acomodation will be provided to those places where Country club property is not available and at that time it was not informed that utility charge will be required. So I am very unhappy about your service and helpline facility of Guwahati office. I have already cancelled all my booking and not interested to continue as member of cpountry club. So I request to kindly arrange to refund my membershipop fee.

Anjali sarma