Thread: CLUB Mahindra Holidays

manojmenon101 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Default CLUB Mahindra Holidays

Name:  club-mahindra-1.jpg
    We were lured into becoming members on Nov 12 2008. Wherein we had made an upfront payment of 38851/-. During the entire two hour presentation, no mention of the time limit pertaining to cancellation of membership was conveyed neither were we given anything in writing which conveyed the same.However owing to a bad experience while trying to book the first holiday with them and also due to some financial troubles we decided to cancel the membership, in the first week of December 08. However we were fobbed off saying that an executive would get in touch with us.Who requested us to avail the free holiday voucher and then take a call.(still no mention of their limitation clause). We received the booklet and membership documents in then last week of december, through which we came to know that there was a 10 day limitation clause. - (GROSS MISSELLING - and keeping important information from the customer)We have since then been following up with and though initially we received some response through emails, we havent received neither any calls (as promised) nor any updates. We have also not availed the free holiday voucher fearing that this may lead to issues in future. Mr. Sudeep from vashi branch seems to be the whole n sole of the entire show, since no one else is able to provide any kind of response in his absence. Also inspite of repeated reqeusts, we have not been provided the contact details of the senior management. We want to escalate the issue effectively inorder to receive justice and a refund of our hard earned money. PLEASE PLEASE HELP GET OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK!
    Last edited by manojmenon101; 04-13-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Kindly provide us your full contact details, and the bill details.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

manojmenon101 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Kindly provide us your full contact details, and the bill details.
    our contact no is :9819720506

clubmahindra is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Manoj,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

In continuation to your interactions with us, we understand that your concerns were addressed to your satisfaction and the refund cheque has also been received by you.

May I request you to kindly acknowledge the same.

For any further queries please write to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

Indira
    Club Mahindra

geetimathur is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

I also have a woe story like many others

With a bait of a free 2N/3D holiday package, I was lured into discussions with Club Mahindra. The entire two hour presentation gave such a glorified picture that not opting for membership appeared as a major loss for a lifetime. Not to mention, that the Sales exec continuously assured that the membership could be cancelled / returned / sold at any point of time, with refund of the entire unused amount. When I posed the question regarding how would I get a buyer, they (Ravi and Rajiv at Pacific Mall, Kaushambi) had categorically said that Club Mahindra would buy it back, with refund of the entire unused amount. This false picture, along with the glorified commitment of a free 6N/7D package, a Laptop, RCI membership only if I took the membership right then and there, made me a prey to their trap. I made the down payment of Rs. 26,143 in Feb, 2010.

However, later, when reality dawned and I realized that bookings for the place/period I wanted were not available, RCI membership was only available for 2 years and there is a yearly subscription fee to be charged, I met the Sales exec and communicated that I wanted to cancel the membership. This time I was convinced that I should avail the free holiday, get the laptop and then opt for cancellation. I once again tried for the bookings, but when I failed this time also, I finally gave the cancellation request on 10th April, 2010 at Pacific Mall, Kaushambi, where I was asked to send across the same to Customer Care. I did the same a day later, and then a chase with Customer Care started. This torture round included unattended calls, a shocking communication that the 0 day period was over and thus no refund (which had never ever been mentioned despite the long meetings), e-mails from my side without response from Club Mahindra etc. I again went to Club Mahindra office and I was given e-mail id of Richa Sharma and Rajiv Kumar. I sent several e-mails, but once again no response. I have been repeatedly trying to get hold of the Sales exec (that too if I call from numbers not known to him, since call from my mobile is mostly not responded to), and when I succeeded, he communicated that he would get my conference done with the concerned person, I would get my full refund, but after that nothing happened. He gave me name of Neha Sharma and her number at Bhikaji Cama place, who is never available. I am running from pillar to post, but in vain. I have not availed any part of the package – vouchers, holiday, laptop. Thus I want my money back. I NEED JUSTICE. CAN ANYONE HELP? Can anyone provide details of senior management of Club Mahindra in Delhi/Noida so that I can escalate the problem and hope for a better response?

Geeti Mathur
    MemberShip Id 1758134

Sanjay Chandani Guest

Default I am yet another victim of Club Mahindra's Fraud

I am yet another victim of Club Mahindra, being robbed my hard earned Money by Club Mahindra. Now no one is willing to listen to me in entire gang of thieves. You can judge it by attached correspondence I been having without result.

---Original Message-----
    From: Sanjay Chandani (sanjaych@datainfosys.net)
    Date: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:43 PM
    To: MRD Ahmedabad (feedback@Clubmahindra.com)
    Subject: booking req

i want to use my spe offer in dec last week

Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 12:26 PM

Dear Mr Chandani,
    Thank you for your email earlier today.
    In response to your specific queries, allow me to address them

a) I am sure you have received your membership kit and my team would have contacted you at the time of joining to take you through the details of your membership. While it is true that the membership fees are what you pay upfront, we have an Annual Subscription Fee to ensure all our resorts are maintained to the highest standard through your 25 year association. This is a standard norm in the timeshare business worldwide. This is also explicitly mentioned in the Application Form and the Welcome letter sent with the membership kit to you. Even with this fee, the average room rate you would effectively pay per night is far lower than any competing brand in the country and we have consciously maintained that to give your membership that value

b) As regards your membership being in the White season, while you wish to holiday during the Red season, if you can confirm it to me by mail, I will have my team in Ahmedabad get in touch with you and process the upgradation request to a Red season to ensure your holidays are in the season of your choice. Charges as applicable will be communicated to you.

c) It is true that december is a peak season in most of our resorts as it follows the normal holiday pattern in our country. We do however have a couple of white weeks during early december and mid jan

d) The least I can do is work on giving you a first holiday. If you could give me a couple of dates / resort options of where you are looking for a holiday I will have my team work on getting you that first holiday. That's a promise.

I look forward to your confirmation and basis that I will have my team confirm your first holiday at Club Mahindra.

Warm regards

Ajay Nambiar
    Head - Member Relations

-----Original Message-----
    From: Refrigeration Centre (sanjaych@datainfosys.net)
    Date: Friday, December 07, 2007 05:29 PM
    To: Feedback (feedback@Clubmahindra.com)
    Subject: Re: RE: booking req

Thanks for your response.
    a) I understand that ASF is an annual fee but at the time of selling me the membership I was told that it is included in the package & I do not have to pay any thing again. Secondly I have been trying to contact the sales person who has sold me the Membership from the time I received all the documents but not able to get him as he never attands my call & every time I get the reply that he is busy & will call me later but never called back.

b) As I have received a call from your Ahemdabad Branch for upgradation of membership in Red Season, But I think it is going to go out of my Budget.

Sanjay Chandani

E-Mail Response to Contact Sanjay Chandani by User Reshma Joseph MRD Ahmd on December 08 2007, 02:42 PM
    From: MRD Ahmedabad (feedback@Clubmahindra.com)
    Date: Saturday, December 08, 2007 02:59 PM
    To: Sanjay Chandani (sanjaych@datainfosys.net)

Dear Mr.Chandani,

Greetings.

Further to the discussion had with you , regarding the concerns raised , we wish to update you as follows .
    1] Had requested RCI to speak to you regarding your cancelation request. Understand that Ahmed from RCI has got in touch with you and explained the cancelation norms of RCI applicable for complimentary holidays.

2] The difference in upgradation from a white studio to red studio works out to be Rs.65071/-.. We shall get back to you about the exact amount to be paid once we get status of the December emi from the bank.However, I have already given you an approximate idea about the monthly EMI outgo.

We shall be in a position to provide you with the foreclosure amount alongwith the emi amount should you opt for this option around the 20th of December by which time we expect to have received the status from the Bank. At the moment due to system restrictions and the reason mentioned above, we cannot arrive at the exact amount.
    Should you require any clarification/information, do let me know. It shall be my pleasure to assist you.
    We look forward to retaining you as our valuable member and to welcome you to our Resorts.

Best Wishes,
    Reshma,
    Member Relations Manager - Gujarat & Rajasthan
    Dear Ms Kinjal,

I am still waiting for your reply on total libality on Surrendering of the membership as I do not wish to continue as this is not what I was explained at the time of selling me the Membership. Now It is out of my Budget.

Sanjay Chandnani

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:20 AM
    Subject: RE:'MHRIL=517-374' booking req

Seasons greetings from Club Mahindra!

This is reference with our discussion regarding up-gradation of your membership from White Studio to Red Studio. The cost of up-gradation is Rs 65,071/-.

The amount paid towards the White Studio membership till date is Rs 52317/-.

The various payment options available are as under,

Option 1 : Differential Payment [Excluding pervious payments made towards White Studio membership]
    Plan A : Full Payment
    Down payment : Rs. 60516/- (Current dated payment)

Plan B : EMI (12 Emi)
    Down payment : Rs. 9761/- (Current dated payment)
    EMI (12 Nos) : Rs. 4609/- (Starting 07/01/08)

Option 2 : Combined Payment [Combined payments for White Studio +Red Studio membership]
    Plan A : Full Payment
    Down payment : Rs. 200460/- (Current dated payment).

Plan B : EMI
    Down payment : Rs. 9761/- (Current dated payment)
    EMI (36 Nos) : Rs. 7210/- (Starting 07/01/08)
    EMI (24 Nos) : Rs. 9977/- (Starting 07/01/08)
    EMI (12 Nos) : Rs. 17149/- (Starting 07/01/08)

Please do write back in case of any queries!

Assuring best services always!

Kinjal

From: Refrigeration Centre
    To: Sanjaych (E-mail) ; Sanjaych (E-mail)
    Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 6:17 PM
    Subject: Fw: RE:'MHRIL=517-374' booking req

I am really surprised to find the way of cheating people by the such a big Company as "Mahindra". How the cancellation charges can be so huge when the membership is still not in effect. I think it seems that either I have to keep quite & forget whatever I have lost or go for seek some legal Advise. As this it a total Fraud I find by Calling People in the Office & misguiding them by hiding the Facts & then forcing them to pay.

Sanjay

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:59 PM
    Subject: RE:'MHRIL=517-374' booking req

We have received your letter of cancellation and are concerned that you wish to opt out of your membership.
    In connection with your request for cancellation of your Club Mahindra membership, the cancellation charges are as under;

Amount paid till date Rs 43932
    Deductions :
    60 % cancellation charges of membership cost Rs 116645.4
    Cost of RCI enrollment Rs 4000
    Cost of gifts Rs 19990

Total Deductions Rs 140635.4

Refund Rs Nil

In view of the large amount you stand to lose, we once again urge you to reconsider your decision to cancel the membership.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best service and attention always.

Kinjal

From: Sanjay Chandani
    To: Feedback
    Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 1:56 PM
    Subject: Re: RE:'MHRIL=517-374' booking req

Sanjay
    General Cancellation
    MAIL FROM WEBSITE (FEEDBACK SECTION)

Is Member: YES
    Member ID: 339311
    Email Address: sanjaychandnani@airtelmail.in
    Subject: Others
    Feedback: Dear Sir/Madam,

Despite of my various requests of cancelling the membership & refund of amount paid by me, I am yet to get my request completed

Member wants to continue the membership,
    Continuation mail attatched

From: Sanjay Chandnani [mailto:sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in]
    Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:29 AM
    To: hema.clubmahindrajpr@gmail.com
    Subject: Continuation of membership

Dear Madam,

Refer to our discussion we had earlier kindly cancel my previous request of cancellation of my membership under Member ID 339311 in the name of Mr. Sanjay Chandani and keep my membership active as I have already paid remaining two EMIs amt. Rs. 11578.00 Vide your receipt no. 2620 dated 19/01/2009.

Sanjay Chandnani sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in
    Date: February 16 2009, 02:16 PM
    To: feedback@clubmahindra.com feedback@clubmahindra.com
    CC: arya.clubmahindrajpr@gmail.com arya.clubmahindrajpr@gmail.com
    Subject: Cancellation of Membership

Dear Sir/Madame,

Hi, This is Sanjay Chandani. Currently I am holding the Membership with you (Member No. 339311). As you can see in attached copy of mail regarding discontinuation of membership. As at that time I did not want to continue my membership due to misguidence of your sales person at time of selling me the membership I had stopped My EMI since Dec.07. Now again I was Contacted by your Local office here in Jaipur that If i want to Transfer My Membership I have to pay minimum 6 EMI's out of that 4 had been paid already and if I pay remaining 2 EMI's my Membership shall be Transfered & my money shall be refunded after deduction of the Scheams received by me. As I have already made payment of Rs. 11578.00 by Chq. Vide your office Receipt No. 2620 dated 19/01/2009, Now I see that I am again not getting any responce from your Jaipur office & also Again you have started collecting EMI's from my bank account through ECS from Feb.09 Onwards.

This entire process is making me feel that I have been victim of a Fraud made by such a Reputated Organisation like You.

Waiting for your Clarification On the matter.

Sanjay Chandani

mem has opted for the cancellation in 2007, but later on he was suggested that if he pay 2 EMI's they can transfer the membership & he can get refund, so he paid 2 eMI's by cheque but still after that his ECS are getting deducted so he is getting angry of this, he wants a CB As soon as possible & wants to stop deducting ECS.

pls do needful

met member he is not genuine he is trying tricks to get refund

--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: RE:'MHRIL=001-253-932' Cancellation of Membership
    Date: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 3:03 PM

Will I ever get a responce????????

--- On Fri, 10/7/09, Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: RE:'MHRIL=001-253-932' Cancellation of Membership
    To: "Sanjay Chandnani" <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in>
    Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 6:22 PM

This is my last mail on the Issue as I am continiously being FOOLED by your organization. There is no response to any of my mail/Phonecall. Even during my personal visit to your local office I am always pushed out with nagative answers. Even i logged a complaint with your helpline (Complaint No.... 150907 dated 20.06.2009) I have never got any responce. Now I have no other choice but to seek a legal advise on the matter.

As I am going through this section first time, I can see how your local office personals are closing the complaints of wrong doing by them.
    This is rubbish from your Mr. Rajesh Choudhry. I was never contacted by him. I was only contacted by Shivdan singh (mobile no. 9887607846) That if I pay 6 installments then my membership will be transfered to someone else & my amount shall be refunded. He has given me the same commitment in writing on your letterhead signed by Mr. Vikas Sharma. please look into the matter & help me out.

Sanjay Kumar Chandnani

--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Feedback <feedback@Clubmahindra.com> wrote:

From: Feedback <feedback@Clubmahindra.com>
    Subject: RE:'MHRIL=001-608-574' Fw: RE:'MHRIL=001-253-932' Cancellation of Membership
    To: "Sanjay Chandani" <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in>
    Date: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 2:35 PM

Dear Mr.Chandani,
    Greetings from Club Mahindra!
    Thank you for writing to us.
    At the outset we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
    With regard to your email, we have marked it to our branch specialist at Jaipur branch who would get back to you within 2 working days. Please be rest assured that this is only because it is our endeavour to assist you with a correct and deserving redressal. Please bear with us till then.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Please do write back to us for further assistance.

Warm regards,
    Nandini.B
    Member relations | Club Mahindra Holidays

--- On Tue, 11/8/09, Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
    Date: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:54 PM
    Dear Madam,
    I am yet to get any responce from your side.

Sanjay Chandnani

--- On Tue, 1/9/09, Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
    From: Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: Fw: RE:'MHRIL=001-608-574' Fw: RE:'MHRIL=001-253-932' Cancellation of Membership
    Date: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009, 9:36 AM
    DEAR SIR,

WILL I EVER GET ANY RESPONCE OR NOT?

--- On Wed, 4/11/09, Sanjay Chandnani <sanjaychandani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 4 November, 2009, 6:20 PM

Dea Sir,

Today first time I visited customer portal under feedback section where all of my intractions are posted. I was surprised to see my complaint resolved on 30/07/2009 by Mr. Rajesh Choudhry with Remarks "Met Member He is not genuine he is trying tricks to get refund" . I am really surprised to see this as I was never contacted by this fellow. I am enclosing the copy of letter of commitment given by your Jaipur office. Kindly go through it and neccessory action in the matter.

Sanjay Kumar Chandnani

1 File (32KB)
    Letter of Mahindra Jaipur.JPG

No virus threat detected
    File: Letter of Mahindra Jaipur.JPGDownload File

Will I ever get any positive response as till date I have not received any positive responce. Today I called at 01139880000 for reply. I got answer that my request has been forwarded to Jaipur office & they will contact me either I can contact Ms. Shalini Singh on 01413063500. When I called up on said number I got the similar response that Ms. Shalini is not available for 2-3 Days & I person in charge is busy in meeting & can not take my call. In the mean time another payment of Rs. 5789/- is deducted my account through ECS. Please either let me know whether I will ever get any response or I will be continually robbed by MAHINDRA without any outcome. Now as I am quite frustrated by the response I am getting from Mahindra I have no other choice but to seek legal help in the matter .

Payment History

ASF Payment Details
    Total Amount Payable 15281 Total Amount Paid 0

Annual Subscription Fee Payable
    No. Invoice No Due Date Invoice Amount Paid Amount Balance
    1 AHD_ASF_F09_00001601 30-Sep-2008 7333 0 7333 (Make Payment Now)

2 AHD_ASF_F09_00007646 30-Sep-2009 7948 0 7948 (Make Payment Now)

Abbreviations:

We will help you to get back your refund of

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of

Dear Sir or Madam:
    We will guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Mumbai

lincoln09 Guest

Angry mahindra holidays resort india ltd membership id 2056752 Mr Albert Lincoln Dsouza

I too was misssold the club mahindra package stating that besides the amounts mentioned no other charges were applicable and i would have inflation free holdiays for 25 years at the amount specified by the Direct Sales Manager Sunil Tiwari 98215682738 my total payment scheduled was 351866 however when we received the terms and conditions from MHRIL it included a annual subscription fee of 8994.00 payable annually subject to inflation cost this made the total package come to 576716 with the inflation cost rising this was not a good deal as we were not adivsed about the amount at the time of the sale so we immediately called and cancelled however now i see that they follow the same practise of not answering and we have been laising with the company officals and not getting any reply or credit for the cancellation inspite of cancelling immediately on receipt of the paper work.
    I would be grateful if you could kindly take up the matter and pass your ruling that the amount of 13570 be refunded to my credit card account or check sent to me at my address on the form

clubmahindra is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Mr.D'Souza,

Thank you form voicing out your concerns.

In continuation to your interactions with us I understand that Ms.Madhu (Member Relations) is in touch with you to address your concerns.

Please do write back to us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com for any further clarifications.

With Regards,
    Saurabh
    Mahindra Holidays

kersynmehta@yahoo.co.in Guest

Angry Common complaints from members

I am also a member of mah holidays mem no.37810.i have been facing regular problems from time i joined the club.first of all sales pitching is so high that the guys really behave like proffessional conmen.they lure u promising the heaven once u have completed the deal n have made all payments,the trial of lies deception n alluring starts,there is nobody to heed to your calls n woes.
    Leave aside your calls not being answered, even your personal visits like thrice in a week will be futile,firstly u will b made to wait hours in the lobby,then the person u wish to meet will b conveniently held up outdoors(inspite of your prior appointment)
    you might b very very lucky to meet the branch manager to adress your complaints because he is next to the prime minister n you being granted the wish to see him will b a great favor bestowed upon u n u have to explain in a comprehensive note whatever your grievances are.first of all the company officials r always right no matter what.the managers office shelves display numerous awards year after year rightly stating best staff manager,,obviously liked by all the conmen he has appointed himself,who has the reason to go against him when he himself doesnot take anyone to task..all our complaints hit across deaf walls.
    If u ask about helping u out with a holiday u r curtly told to call up 39880000 that's it.their office ,n staff will all admit that yes it is very tough to plan your holidays with mahindra holidays.rosy picture turns into ugly reality.u have to book holidays one year in advance then only can u coordinate your travel plans either by rail,or flight.

Someswar Gupta Guest

Default Claim for refund of initial deposit

My membership no. is 1516317. I made an initail deposit of Rs.25000/= towards a studio apartment in 2009, subsequently not paid any instalment. Now we have decided to settle abroad and hence request for a refund of s.25000/= .
    Appreciate your immediate reply.

S N Gupta

Oct 2010

We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

Default Club Mahindra has not been discussed all facts.

I Amit Awasthi with membership id 1420669 chaged my season from blue to red after paying diffrence amount to club mahindra. At that time they told me that you can enjoy one up season i.e. Purple by deducting some days from your entitlement but now club mahindra is telling that the request of reservation will be finalised only before 15 days prior to date of checkin even resorts have full vacancy.

1. PIL against Club Mahindra