Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLUB Mahindra Holidays

Default club mahindra

to all members .
    why their sales representative are after u persueing abt membership is that they get hefty incentive approx rs 30000 for each membership they get. so once u become member they will never answer u .

bhupen65 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

It is an established fact that club mahindra has duped many a people by miselling the product. Getting the bookings is a harrowing experience. It creates so much of stress that the benefits of holidaying are lost before one actually goes on it.

ONE QUETSION CAN EXPOSE WHAT THEY CLAIM
    1. HOW MANY MEMBERS THEY HAVE IN ALL AS AGAINST THE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF RESORT UNITS AVAILABLE IN A YEAR?

I am sure they have made far more members than what they can accommodate and are making a fortune out of misfortunes of poor members.

Bhupendra

2280117 Guest

Post Non Delivery of LCD T.V as promised by Club Mahind

Dear Sir/madam,

My membership I.D is 2280117. Though I have been promised by Club Mahindra Holidays that I will get LCD T.V (Sony Bravia) immediately after the down payment of 3 EMI, till date no T.V has been delivered to me though I have completed almost 6 instalments. On daily basis I contacted all the member relation executives, but they are giving me lame excuses by lodging my Complaint and giving Complaint Number. Inspite of paying our hard earned money why you people are giving false promises and publishing huge advertisement with so many offers and facilities for luring the public.This is like cheating the public for looting their money. Club Mahindra is such a reputed Company and I didnt expect such type of attitude from the Company.Please let me know how much time I have to wait for the delivery of T.V as promised?This is creating mental agony.If you are not taking any action in this regard I will be constrained to file Consumer Complaint before the appropriate Forum to get my grievance redressed.

Adv. Saji Unnikrishnan

Nov 2009

Thank you for writing in to us.

In continuation to your interactions with us I understand that Ms. Sharayu (Member Relations) is in touch with you to address your concerns.

However, please be ensured that I will coordinate with the concerned and revert to you at the earliest.

Please do write back to me for any further clarifications.

Nov 2009

We trust that we have been able to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Please do e-mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by 2280117 View Post
    Dear Sir/madam,

Adv. Saji Unnikrishnan

Dear Mr. Saji,

Greetings from Club Mahindra!

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

Further to your post, we understand that Ms. Sharayu Kulkarni and Mr. Vinay Singh from our branch were in touch with you to address your concenrs and we trust that that the television issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Please feel free to write back to us if in case you are in need of further assistance.

Be rest assured that it is our endeavor to address your concerns with a correct and deserving redressal. Our team is always here to satisfy your expectations.

Gauthaman SR

JoeyNiedermeyer is offline Junior Member

Default Great article and straight to the point

hello there and thank you for your information Ive definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

sinharajeev2914 is offline Junior Member

Default Cheating by Club mahindra

Recently, during shopping at Big Bazaar, we were given a
    form to fill by a boy doing promotional work for Club Mahindra who
    told us that filling the form would make us eligible for some lottery
    & prizes. Afterwards, my wife was invited to receive our free gifts in the Hotel Skylark, Dhanbad on
    30th Jan'12 at 7 pm.

On 30.01.2012 at around 7 p.m.at Hotel Skylark, Dhanbad,i
    went there with my wife, and they started convincing me to join Club mahindra.
    Without being given complete information about
    the facilities and no explanation about the rules, we were hurried into signing an application
    for life membership as a discount was available only for that day.

We were told that we will get the rules along with the membership kit. We were
    convinced that in case, we make the full Payment for the membership, we
    will get exclusive gifts, a 26" LCD TV, and Free RCI membership.

Trusting the Brand name, we paid the Lumpsum amount of Rs.2,47,500/=
    (Two lakhs Forty Seven thousand Five Hundred Only) by cheque & took membership of Club Mahindra ( Membership no. 2399314) , Season - White , Apartment Type- Studio in Feb'12.

My wife has received the booklet by courier from Club Mahindra on
    25th Feb'12. After going through the booklet,we were surprised
    to see that the same is not what was discussed to us during
    the interactive session with your representative in Dhanbad.
    Most of the peak time is occupied in the Red/ Purple season
    which is not we wanted paying up so much money otherwise
    we would not have taken at all. Moreover,this does not suit to
    our requirements. There are lot of other clauses in the
    Terms & conditions which was not discussed
    during the time of membership.I feel that i have been cheated.
    I am not interested in continuing the membership at all.
    I was misguided during the interaction and not provided complete
    information.

I immediately wrote to Club mahindra on 2nd march'12 requesting
    for the cancellation of the membership. However, i was informed
    by your representative - Mr. Raju Roy that as per their clause, the cancellation and
    refund of the money is not possible.

Hence, i would request you to kindly get my membership
    cancelled with immediate effect & arrange to refund back the
    full amount at the postal address mentioned in the form. I will be returning
    back the membership booklet sent to me by courier together
    with the membership card.

I have not availed any of your services so far as the membership period
    is also valid from 01/06/2012. I have also not asked for the
    free LCD Television offered during the membership.

Since, it is very difficult to communicate from the ship, i have
    mailed to put on " HOLD". However, i am not interested to
    continue with the membership and requests once again for
    immediate cancellation & refund of my money.

I am sending below all the communications carried out with Club mahindra.

-- Original Message --------------------------

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:53:10 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
    From: Rajeev Kumar Sinha <3150@icevictory.vslhub.dynacomtm.com>
    To: feedback@clubmahindra.com, feedback@mahindraholidays.com
    Subject: Cancellation of Club Mahindra Membership ( No. 2399314)

To : The Customer care person in charge- Club Mahindra

Kindly note that i have taken membership of Club Mahindra
    ( Membership no. 2399314) , Season - White , Apartment Type- Studio
    in the month of Feb'12.I had given an upfront payment of Rs. 247,500
    for the membership fees of the above.

My wife has received the booklet by courier from Club Mahindra on
    25th Feb'12. After going through the booklet,we were surprised
    to see that the same is not what was discussed to us during
    the interactive session with your representative in Dhanbad.
    Most of the peak time is occupied in the Red/ Purple season
    which is not we wanted paying up so much money otherwise
    we would not have taken at all. Moreover,this does not suit to
    our requirements. There are lot of other clauses in the
    Terms & conditions which was not discussed
    during the time of membership.I feel that i have been cheated.
    I am not interested in continuing the membership at all.

Hence, i would request you to kindly get my membership
    cancelled with immediate effect.

I have not availed any of your services so far as the membership period
    is also valid from 01/06/2012.

Pls note that i am working in Merchant Navy & i am
    presently based in abroad. My personal Id is : sinharajeev2914@yahoo.com
    which is not accessible here on ship. my wife is also with me.

Presently, i am accessible at the following no : +870 764607096

FInd attached membership card for your reference.

Pls treat this as NOTICE FOR CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
    Rajeev Kumar Sinha

-- Forwarded Message ---------------------------
    Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:03:58 +0530
    From: "feedback@clubmahindra.com"<feedback@clubmahindra. com>
    To: "Rajeev Kumar Sinha"<payalsinha02@yahoo.com>
    Subject: RE:'MHRIL=003-735-607' Cancellation Confirmation- Membership No. 2399314

Dear Mr.Sinha,

Further our telephonic conversation dated 05.03.2012, we request you to kindly find the below sent form our end against your request for cancellation of your membership.

From: MRD Kolkata (feedback@Clubmahindra.com)
    Date: Monday, March 05, 2012 11:37 AM
    To: Rajeev Kumar Sinha (payalsinha02@yahoo.com)
    Subject: RE:'MHRIL=003-722-482' Cancellation of Club Mahindra Membership ( No. 2399314)

Dear Mr Sinha,
    We are concerned that you have decided to opt out of your membership.
    We request you to please refer to our earlier email sent to you requesting you for an appointment wherein we could get the concerned sales manager and discuss the membership. We once again request you for the appointment.
    As discussed with you earlier also we once again draw your attention to the membership rules, Clause no 6.1A where 60% of the total membership cost is admission fees & admission fees is not refundable. Since your membership has not reached the fulfillment of admission fees therefore there is no refund on cancellation of the membership.
    As requested by you the cancellation request has been raised in the system and the future EMI?s are on hold but at any point of time the Company can take a call and cancel the membership.
    Since there is no refund of the amount paid by you so far, we urge you to withdraw your
    cancellation request and continue to enjoy holidays with Club Mahindra.
    On our part, we will strive to regain the trust you had placed in us
    Warm Regards,
    RajuRoy
    M-9051061618
    Executive -Churn Management
    Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.
    Feedback:feedback@clubmahindra.com
    Reservations : reservations@clubmahindra.com

-- Forwarded Message ---------------------------
    Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:37:26 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
    From: Rajeev Kumar Sinha <3150@icevictory.vslhub.dynacomtm.com>
    To: feedback@clubmahindra.com

Kind Attn : Mr. Raju Roy / Executive- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.

Good Day Mr. Raju,

Your e-mail below well received with thanks & the contents noted.

However, kindly note that the membership was made on mis selling
    information with hidden truths & misleading information. This membership
    was made in one sitting discussion with your representative as i was
    leaving for my assignment abroad on the same night. Since, i was interested,
    the full upfront money was paid in one time trusting on the Brand name
    of the Institution 'Club Mahindra'. However, i feel as if i was wrong. I was
    portrayed only the fancy part of the membership.

As written to you earlier, i am working in Merchant Navy, working
    abroad for 7-8 months in a year. I cannot plan my holidays in advance.
    Moreover, i am back at home during the holidays of my children in
    order to spend vacation with them. The basic fact is that after going through
    your season chart/ Terms & conditions, i was surprised that my membership does not cover
    during the summer holidays, christmas/ new year & the festive period.
    The purpose of taking the membership is completely lost & this very truth
    was hidden from me during interaction session. Hence, this membership
    is of no use to me. Why should i compromise & reduce on my 2 days of holiday
    after paying so much money? Why was this point not discussed
    during the interactive session? I have completely lost trust & faith with your good
    institution. I have been cheated by Club Mahindra.

Finally, i would like to inform that i will be returning back in India in
    the month of June'12. Hence, till that time, please put my membership
    on ' HOLD'. I expect that you will definitely come out with a solution for
    the same in order for me to regain the trust with ' Club Mahindra'.

Brgds,

Subject: Club Mahindra Membership# 2399314

Date : 3/13/2012

Membership No : 2399314
    Dear Mr. Rajeev Kumar Sinha

We acknowledge receipt of your request dated 13/03/2012.

We would like to meet up with you personally to understand the reasons for your decision and clear any doubts you may have about your membership.

Mail us at feedback@clubmahindra.com and help us with the date & time when we can meet you.

Even as we await your confirmation, let me assure you that your decision to invest in a lifetime of holidays with India's premier holiday company is a wise one and we will do our utmost to retain you.

Warm regards,

Craig Mcfarland
    Branch Incharge

Sunny2012 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

However we were fobbed off saying that an executive would get in touch with us. Then somebody rang from their office and requested us to avail the free holiday voucher and then take a call (still no mention of their limitation clause). We received the booklet and membership documents consequently, through which we came to know that there was a 10 day limitation clause. - (GROSS MISSELLING - and keeping important information from the customer).

We have since then been following up with and though initially we received some response through emails, we have not received neither any calls (as promised) nor any updates. We have also not availed the free holiday voucher because we were misinformed about it at the last minute and decided not to go to avoid further problems in the future. Despite repeated requests, we have not been provided the contact details of the senior management. We want to escalate the issue effectively in order to receive justice and a refund of our hard earned money. PLEASE HELP GET OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK!

Raj Halder
    Membership ID: 2397897We, too, were tricked into becoming members on Feb 21st 2012, wherein we made an upfront payment of 27500/-. During the two hour presentation, the agent did not mention any time limit relating to cancellation of membership nor gave anything in writing which conveyed the same. Further, owing to a terrible experience while trying to book the first holiday with them and also due to some financial troubles we decided to cancel the membership, in the first week of March 2012.

Raj Halder
    Membership ID: 2397897
    Mobile: 8895896602/ 9874728303

Dear Mr. Halder,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your complaint. We regret the occurrence of the same and reassure you that we will work hard to resolve it. We’ll keep you posted on its progress. If you have any other concerns you’d like to share, please write in to indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com

Vaibhavku Guest

Angry Club Mahindra is a farce

I'm a very frustrated customer of club Mahindra (295101). I'm in profession where booking a holiday 6 months in advance is practically impossible. Al my holidays are pending as whenever I call they say it is running full.
    The ratio of number of people who have signed up to the number of rooms is skewed.
    This is a ponzu scheme and should be stopped.

Default Want our money back..

Well, I would like to bring to your notice that it has been more than a month and still nothing has been resolved. Nor has anybody updated me on any progress. It took the agent 2 hours to trick us into making a payment of Rs 27500 where as, it is taking you so long to resolve a simple, straight forward matter. Kindly look into this asap as we need our hard earned money back.

Quote Originally Posted by clubmahindra View Post
    Dear Mr. Halder,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your complaint. We regret the occurrence of the same and reassure you that we will work hard to resolve it. Well keep you posted on its progress. If you have any other concerns youd like to share, please write in to indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your
    Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney

Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

Sudhir Manerikar Guest

Arrow Manerikar

I have gone throgh the host of complants against the services of Club Mahindra from Various members and surprised that why the top management of Club Mahindra is silent on the issue.In fact they owe a clarification! Is the management so callus? Who knows,there could be many more victims not on record!

In fact I was also called to attend one of the presenations in Mumbai about 4 months back and was grilled for about an hour.Any way, from the approach I could guess that all that glitters is not gold and politely declined the offer.I was promised a complimentary movie ticket which never came.I contacted the concerned salesman a couple of times who finally said he has resigned from Club Mahindra and asked me to contact some one else who also diappeared eventually.I got the voucher for 2N/3D something which I am yet to try. I know the answer but I will pursue.

I do not believe in some one luring or enticing you to buy something.They are doing their job like many others in the field.One should not be so naive.You can not blame a bowler for getting you out.It is our responsibility to assess the offer before accepting when so much money is at stake.Best way is to get a list of the some existing members and get a feed back.

I only wonder that with so many complaints in the blog how mahindra Holidays are still surviving and continuing in the business.Or this is also a knack of their business? Hats off to them!

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism