View Poll Results: Benze club members who is facing problems can vote for me.

Voters

Thread: Benze Club-Chennai Cheated Me

Balamurugan.S is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Thumbs down Benze Club-Chennai Cheated Me

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Balamurugan.S; 04-26-2012 at 05:45 PM.

muralikrish Guest

Thumbs down Benze Club

Horrible company - the consumer forum must come to our help. They told me they will convert my amount into EMI and took the whole cheque amount in one shot. When I tried to call the marketing manager and the telemarketing girl back they are not picking up my calls nor is anyone from the club office responding to me properly

puneetkumar Guest

Default i got a call from Benze vacation club

i got a call from Benze vacation club they have given very attractive pakage. i would like to know are they cheating me or what?

Default Thankyou All!!

I got this so called telemarketing call from Benze club today, offering 50% discount. The offer was valid for one day as it was the Benze club's chairman's birthday. I asked for their website and lady was hesitant in giving me the details. So, I told her that I wasn't interested in the discount and said I will have to know more about your firm before giving you the money for a Life membership.
    I just Googled and found this forum and was relieved that I wasn't fooled. I just wanted to appreciated this forum and the members who took time to register their complaints so that more ppl like us aren't fooled by these imbeciles......

2binish is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

I just Googled and found this forum and was relieved that I wasn't fooled. I just wanted to appreciated this forum and the members who took time to register their complaints so that more ppl aren't fooled by these imbeciles......

unregistered Guest

Default Thanks for this forum

I got a call from Benze club today, offering the same 50% discount. They told offer is for limited period and selected persons.
    While speaking to her, I just Googled and found that this is a bullying company.

I thank this forum and the members who gave their views to alert the newcomers to this club.

SugiMathu Guest

Thumbs down Thanks for the Forum

I have been receiving telemarketing calls from this Club. With all mentioned benefits for Club membership. I shall avoid considering this Club membership anyway. Thanks for your support, guys.

Sumanr1988 Guest

Angry Action Plan !

Hi, My name is Suman... am one among the list in Life Time members of @@@@in' Benze Vocational Club. am not sure how to proceed further for this false and fraudulant activity done by this shits. I need atleast ten members who have been a victim of Benze Vocational Club to proceed further by raising a legal complaint or having a direct attack on the Club's Corporate office which is located in Nungambakam. We can make wonders in this ADMK ruling Chennai. Its the right time to show our anger !
    So please feel free to join and give yr feedbacks on this ASAP !

Suman.R
    sumanr88@gmail.com

Default Thank you ALL

I appreciate each and every one in this forum for spelling out the truth and making sure that no other person is cheated and falling prey for the stupid lucurative false promises by the telemarketing folks.

I have been receiving 10000 calls in a week and this forum has made me more stuborn with my decision of not making the mistake.

Hats off to you guys saving my hard earned money. More than money not being a FOOL.

I wish that all of you would nail them soon and get back for what you have suffered.

prakashkumr is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

thankyou All!!!

Today i got the call, they said lifetime membership 15000, we can pay 625 for 24 months...
    once i got the membership i can enjoy 5000 worth free voucher, holiday pacakge, etc...

thanks to one and all for saving me and my hard earned money...

Shivakumarss is offline Junior Member

Today, 22 nd September 2011, I got call from the rep stating 50% membership offer and you can pay 15,000/- in cheque or through credit card.

I wanted to review the website before taking the membership, fortunately i came across this forum. Thank you all for sharing the information and this will save lot of us.

Mr. Anandan please take them to court and sue them so that this will be alarming for all the club's who offer false promise to customers. I request all of them to join together and take action against them.

Let's not allow them to exploit more customers who are still having minimum knowledge about internet to see all these comments.

Shiva

reporter saleem is offline Junior Member

Default Police

If your claims are true why don't you lodge a complaint with the police to get your money back...Complaints can be lodged with the chennai commissioner of police JK Tripahy, egmore.....The Central Crime Branch will investigate the case and the accused persons will be brough to book......The media will support you. Feel free to contact

Saleem
    Correspondent, NDTV Hindu
    Mobile: 9840671167

saicmk is offline Junior Member

Before going through this forum i had paid 10k on 24th Sep'11 through credit card. Is there any way can I get my money back. Please someone help in this regards.

They told me the below offers

Crackers for 3000
    2nights 3 days trip - Food, Accomodation and Sight Seeing.
    2nIghts 3 days stays early once free at their club (ECR and Mount road)
    2 massage coupons

Muthu

Elamurugan.R is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Thanks

அப்பா சாமி ...தெய்வங்களே......இன்னிக்கு எனக்கு ஒரு பொண்ணு போன் பண்ணி கேட்டதுமே நான் செஞ்ச முதல் வேலையே நெட்ல தேடுனதுதான்.
    15000 பணத்த காப்பாத்திடீங்க நண்பர்களே.......எல்லாரும் வாழ்க வளமுடன்......
    Thank you very much to all.If possible I'll post this all related forums.So many companies like this make regular calls.Beware.

karthik9277 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Post benze vaccation club

Dear All

i have been the life time member of benze vacation club since the inauguration of this club ,i was shocked to see such type of comments for anonymous persons who are trying to spoil the growth of the unit .i was treated as a prestigious member to them.Since three years i was getting all offers promised by them in festival times . i have a good relationship towards them.kindly take this as a serious issue and never beleive tose people who are trying to make a negative note on them

Closed Thread