View Poll Results: Benze club members who is facing problems can vote for me.

Voters

Thread: Benze Club-Chennai Cheated Me

Balamurugan.S is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Thumbs down Benze Club-Chennai Cheated Me

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Balamurugan.S; 04-26-2012 at 05:45 PM.

muralikrish Guest

Thumbs down Benze Club

Horrible company - the consumer forum must come to our help. They told me they will convert my amount into EMI and took the whole cheque amount in one shot. When I tried to call the marketing manager and the telemarketing girl back they are not picking up my calls nor is anyone from the club office responding to me properly

Nagarajan1984 Guest

Default Nagarajan

Dear All,

I am a member of benz vacation club: LMN6312.. The representative will offer very good packages at the time of calling. but they dont. for me they told that they will give Gold coin, holiday package and movie tickets. But after i paid the membership amount, there was no response from their side. i call them daily around 12 times, but no one pick up the call..

Even if u call customer support, the response was very poor.

Please ignore any calls from benz Vacation club.

puneetkumar Guest

Default i got a call from Benze vacation club

i got a call from Benze vacation club they have given very attractive pakage. i would like to know are they cheating me or what?

Default benze club how long can they continue cheating

iam also a life member of benze club.but other than the loss of amount i have not been provided any of their promises.but again they are calling for an other membership from their telemarketing.when i told the caller about their earlier victim being me and their sucess in cheating me.she abruptly ended the call .plz nobody shud further get caught in their web be careful

Default Thankyou All!!

I got this so called telemarketing call from Benze club today, offering 50% discount. The offer was valid for one day as it was the Benze club's chairman's birthday. I asked for their website and lady was hesitant in giving me the details. So, I told her that I wasn't interested in the discount and said I will have to know more about your firm before giving you the money for a Life membership.
    I just Googled and found this forum and was relieved that I wasn't fooled. I just wanted to appreciated this forum and the members who took time to register their complaints so that more ppl like us aren't fooled by these imbeciles......

2binish is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

I just Googled and found this forum and was relieved that I wasn't fooled. I just wanted to appreciated this forum and the members who took time to register their complaints so that more ppl aren't fooled by these imbeciles......

unregistered Guest

Default Thanks for this forum

I got a call from Benze club today, offering the same 50% discount. They told offer is for limited period and selected persons.
    While speaking to her, I just Googled and found that this is a bullying company.

I thank this forum and the members who gave their views to alert the newcomers to this club.

anandanrupa Guest

Ist avenue, Indira nager,
    Adayer, Chennai-600020.
    The chairman,
    Benze Vacation club,
    I am ANANDAN working in Government concern at top level. Your one of the staff called me over phone on 2010 November 26th and informed that there is an offer for life membership card if I am with in first twenty five members. Also told that if I pay Rs.15000/ I am eligible for two free tickets to Gova by flight.
    On next day Mr. AMJAD KHAN (9282333173) and one Lady associate (MS. LINDA) visited my place and assured the tickets to GOVA. So I paid Rs.15000/ by cheqe no508609dt 26/11/10 of Corporation Bank, Indira Nager, Adayar. The also promised that tickets will be sent by courier along with member ship card as I am 23 rd. member. After two days on 30 th November I received the member ship card LMA6932 without flight ticket. When I enquired about it Mr.Amjad khan has told me that tickets will be sent with in a weeks’ time as he was pre occupied for arrangement for some club activities.
    After a weeks’ time, when I tried to contact him, he never picked my phone. After trying number of times thr`o my phone, I tried thro` my friends phone. He picked the phone and told that he was hospitalized and asked me to contact Mr.Shayam. (9282333172).Mr.Shayam also promised to send the tickets by courier. The sms send by him are also saved in my phone.
    As I have not received the tickets, when I contacted he also avoided my phone calls.Then I tried him thro` my friends phone he replied that he was also hospitalized and promised to get back with tickets with in two days. This facts were reported to Mrs.Geetha,(9790985285) PRO/Benze club.
    In the mean time I tried Mr. Shayam thr`o my other friend phone. He asked me to Contact Mr.PARASURAM (9600007722).When I contacted Mr.Parasuram he said that he is away on official duty and will be reverting me when he returns to Chennai. Whenever I tried to contact him he will be either in meeting or out of Chennai. After several trial, Mr.Shayem told me that he has arranged for refund of my subscription, and he wanted a letter for transfer of member ship card. Further he told me to contact Mr.Parasuram in this regard. When I tried to contact Mr.Parasuram he denied the versions of Mr. Shayem and told me to come to office to meet him. Whenever I tried to contact him for meeting, either he will not answer my call nor say he is out of station.
    Its is under stood most of your staffs either block the phone numbers from which I call once, they reply me or say that they are in meetings or hospitalized .So for no solutions have been received. I am feed up with such a type of your Associates.
    Hence I request to take appropriate action and either sent me flight tickets to GOVA as promised or refund my Subscription. Failing, I may seek help of police or Legal authorities.
    Expecting early action to keep me without any odd feelings on your reputed Club.
    Thank you. With regards

Ist avenue, Indira nager,
    Adayer, Chennai-600020.
    The chairman,
    Benze Vacation club,
    On next day Mr. AMJAD KHAN (9282333173) and one Lady associate (MS. LINDA) visited my place and assured the tickets to GOVA. So I paid Rs.15000/ by cheqe. The also promised that tickets will be sent by courier along with member ship card as I am 23 rd. member. After two days on 30 th November I received the member ship card LMA6932 without flight ticket. When I enquired about it Mr.Amjad khan has told me that tickets will be sent with in a weeks time.
    After a weeks time, when I tried to contact him, he never picked my phone. After trying number of times thr`o my phone, I tried thro` my friends phone. He picked the phone and told that he was hospitalized and asked me to contact Mr.Shayam.(9282333172).Mr.Shayam also promised to send the tickets by courier. The sms send by him are also saved in my phone.
    As I have not received the tickets, when I contacted he also avoided my phone calls.Then I tried him thro` my friends phone he replied that he was also hospitalized and promised to get back with tickets with in two days. This facts were reported to Mrs.Geetha, PRO/Benze club.
    In the mean time I tried Mr. Shayam thr`o my other friend phone.He asked me to Contact Mr.PARASURAM (9600007722).When I contacted Mr.Parasuram he said that he is away on official duty and will be reverting me when he returns to Chennai. Whenever I tried to contact him he will be either in meeting or out of Chennai.
    Its is under stood most of your staffs either block the phone numbers from which I call, once they reply me or say that they are in meetings or hospitalized .So for no solutions have been received. I am feed up with such a type of your Associates.
    Hence I request to take appropriate action and either sent me flight tickets to GOVA or refund my Subscription. Failing, I may seek help of police or Legal authorities.
    Thank you. With regards
    K.ANANDAN

SugiMathu Guest

Thumbs down Thanks for the Forum

I have been receiving telemarketing calls from this Club. With all mentioned benefits for Club membership. I shall avoid considering this Club membership anyway. Thanks for your support, guys.

Sumanr1988 Guest

Angry Action Plan !

Hi, My name is Suman... am one among the list in Life Time members of @@@@in' Benze Vocational Club. am not sure how to proceed further for this false and fraudulant activity done by this shits. I need atleast ten members who have been a victim of Benze Vocational Club to proceed further by raising a legal complaint or having a direct attack on the Club's Corporate office which is located in Nungambakam. We can make wonders in this ADMK ruling Chennai. Its the right time to show our anger !
    So please feel free to join and give yr feedbacks on this ASAP !

Suman.R
    sumanr88@gmail.com

Manikn Guest

Angry Benze club - good for nothing

I am a life time member as well, paid Rs.10,000/- and got no benefits.

The lucarative offers provided by the marketing executives and even as whole of the organization is fradualent.

I visited their ECR facility -

As per their brouchure:-

ECR facility has
    -Multi purpose hall
    -Restaurant
    -Gym
    -8 Cottages
    -Swimming Pools
    -Events every weekend - free entry for members
    -Annual event with Cini Stars

I visited their facility and the truth is-
    -It has a swimming pool and 8 cottages (dirty not maintained rooms)
    Cottages are used for Prostitution.
    -One 20x10 room used for dinning/bar/conference

Default Thank you ALL

I appreciate each and every one in this forum for spelling out the truth and making sure that no other person is cheated and falling prey for the stupid lucurative false promises by the telemarketing folks.

I have been receiving 10000 calls in a week and this forum has made me more stuborn with my decision of not making the mistake.

Hats off to you guys saving my hard earned money. More than money not being a FOOL.

I wish that all of you would nail them soon and get back for what you have suffered.

prakashkumr is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

thankyou All!!!

Today i got the call, they said lifetime membership 15000, we can pay 625 for 24 months...
    once i got the membership i can enjoy 5000 worth free voucher, holiday pacakge, etc...

thanks to one and all for saving me and my hard earned money...

Closed Thread