Thread: Telemall online shopping complaint

Default Telemall online shopping complaint

HI,

THIS IS A COMPLIANT CASE AGAINST TELEMALL SHOPPING WHO DOES FRAUD BUSINESS ONLINE . THEY HAVE TAKEN AN AMOUNT OF 5280 FROM MY HSBC CREDIT CARD BUT HAVE DELIVERED ONLY ONE OF THE PRODUCTS WHOSE VALUE IS ONLY 1200 . I HAVE FOLLWEWD UP WITH THEM SEVERAL TIMES AITH AN EXECUTIVE CALLED SHELLY AND SHE KEEPS GIVING ME TH EREPLY THAT THE MONEY HAS BEEN REFUNDED TOMY HSBC CREDIT CARD BUT TODAY I GET A MAIL FROM HSBC THAT NO MONEY HAS GOT REFUNDED TOI MY HSBC CREDIT CARD AND 2 MONTHS HAVE ACTUALLY PASSED BY . i NEED THEMONEY BACK FOR WHICH GOODS HAVE NOT GOT DELIVERED TO ME AND TELEMALL SHOPPING SHOUL DBE PENALISED

PLGET BACK TO ME AS TO WHAT ASHOULD BE THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION

RGDS,

GARGI BAKSHI

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Kindly share your contact details.
    As you mentioned that you have already register your complaint with the customer care and they were fail to provide you with any solution then send a written notice to the CMD of TELEMALL via registered post (keep one copy with you, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum), and ask them for the refund + Interest + damages within the mentioned time in the notice. Wait for their response and revert us back.

byakod Guest

Unhappy byakod

Dear

we have order placed near above 20 days ago order of Mobile which is with spy camera, but we dont recive up to till date my order so plz kindly request too you pls procied it.

my contact no. is 98600 93789

Mahesh

Naveen kaushik Guest

Default rudraksha

hi
    the rudraksha is the Gift of the God.

Roshini Guest

Angry Complaint against tellemall-global sky shop- distributers

Please take action immediately and solve this issue i donot want others to get cheated like me.Once i saw the telemall advertisement about Raashi ratna which helps to solve various problems so, i thought of buying Red Coral raashi ratna with great difficulty adjusting the money and ordered it on 2/12/2010 on bangalore contact number shown on TV- 9343188281. I got the delivery of product on 3/12/2010, delivery boy mohammed didnot bother to tel me about the product how what it is about even i was in hurry took the product signing the bill amout of -2590/-rs bill no-626, TN-29620402318.after seeing the product it was different what they show in TV and what we get.

so immediately i called him asking about the product the boy said i should talk to customer support girl who sends this product to exchange iit,I spoke to her -ANU she sent me the othe one which was small i was not satisfied,as the product was of telemall and bill of global sky shop first thing and product was different as shown in TV and given to us.I called ANU she could answer be properly,i decided to go personally meet them at there center which was in- 25,Gullandappa garden,ring road.opp,muneshwara temple,viveknagar post bangalore-560047 india tel-91-80-25705595
    when i went there the person incharge munna or ANu did not respond proerly i demanded him to give me the correct product he adjusted and gave me the product old one with scartches when i asked he refused saying he has only this many if i want i can take as i had already paid the amount i took that one & measured it in silver shop it was 3.40 ratti. In TV and even in the telemall box they have stated it is 5.25 ratti whcih is incorrect fooling customers and the amount on box was 2,490 they charged 2,590. I doubt if it is original product with paanch dhatu or not. Please help me tp solve this problem ASAP.is the product original of paanch dhatu with 5.25 ratti if not refund money or give the original product. Regards, Roshini(name is not given original in this email to avoid discrpancy) contact number- 26631469.

bashir ahmad Guest

Default Regarding Dice o slicer

about 2 months back, i ordered and received a Dice o slicer. It functioned well, but the larger blade set got defunct on its very first use. Some of its blades got bent and some turned flat. thus remndering it completely useless.
    Yoy are requested to replace this part of the apparatus so as to avoid any inconvenience.

thanking you sir

Bashir ahmad bhat
    R/O Sharief Abad Tral

District Pulwama kashmir-192123

(azmatbashir@rediffmail.com)

Mob. 9596342751

Default Telemall USA

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I have not had any problems with Telemall USA, they are based out of Philadelphia, PA, USA
    (w w w. telemallusa. c o m) they are very kind and courteous and have sent my product on time as promised. I have just bought Shubh Dhan Laxmi, a religious Hindu product. The owner's name is Arjeet and he was very kind and professional to me. He took the time to answer all my questions about the product and the whole shipping/ payment process. I suggest you deal with them directly as there are many fake companies out there that are scamming people. Here is the number 1-888-901-0041. They have several product lines they sell and are on Star Plus India in America. I believe they are on other channels also in America from what I was told, so they are very reputable. I hope this helps.
    Best,
    Mrs. Seema Brar

padma Dhanabalan Guest

Angry Dice slicer - compliant

I have purchased dice slicer. I booked on 12th and M/s Globel skyshop Bangalre delivered on 13th evening vide Bill no 1824 . The next day when i have used the small blade does not even cut onions, cabbage etc. i launched a compliant immediately. They said they will send different piece if the delivery boy whenever passes this area. today fifth day. nobody has come.Today when i called again they are telling, delivery boy will bring only one blade, if i am not satisfied, I have go to his shop (35kms away from my res) to get good piece. I am working in defence sector, i cant apply leave and go to him. sir customer care is very poor. Sir if I am not happy with the piece if at all he brings, is there any way to get back my money?...

Default Airtel fixedline and broadband complained.

my airtel fixedline number is 011-46106964. Airtel gave website builder and pc-secure free with this account. i upgraded my website because one of the executive told me that it would be free even after upgradation. But in my current bill they have added rs. 1250 extra for websitebuilder and pc-secure. i have loged a complainet regarding it on 15/3/11 (No. 44149780). this is totally unfair. Airtel has to make it clear.
    Mahinder Singh

Default complaint

hi
    This is nadeem,I have a complaint against telemall.They fraud me.I ordered yoko height(with tablet) through home delivery which price is 4100RS.But the distributor delivered me BE A TALL which price is 1500Rs.Its a big fraud they received the money but didnt delivered the accurate product.I want my money back.I will never purchase telemall product again and will always advise my friends also to never do this.I want my money and thats all.....

Default Asq

Hi i want 1 product in door to door..please

kulwant sharma Guest

Cool complaint regarding power saver.

I am kulwant sharma. I have purchased a powersaver from telemall it is too bad product. we were told that it wiil save electricity but it is totaly opposite from their words it burns more electricity than normal. we are very much disappionted from this.

Shamuel Guest

Angry Telemall is fraud

I had ordered the slim sauna belt 2 months ago and had done the payment online.
    I got the product after 15 days. when I pluged in, it did not work. The problem is with adapter so it does wont work.

I have been trying calling these people saveral times daily, but whenever I say i need replacement they either disconnect the call or direct me to some other number.
    Now I have more than 20 phone numbers on which I have been calling dailly but no go.

They will either disconenct the call, offer a call back, give me some other number for complaint. None of this work. this is really really frustrating.
    My simple request is to either replace the product or refund the money.

These people are cheaters and fraud.

Please is there anyone whoi can help me with this.

Telemall should be banned. Don't know whow the hell TV people and madia can show theit advertisment when it never works. I have seen so many complaints about them online but still no one is there to help us.

Default Tele marketing

Hai Everyone, please do not waste your valuable money through this way of cheating of money trend. this is all fraud and making a good money by television people and product seller people, keep away from television because it will spoil your entire family and peaceful in your life, serials are more dangerous media to spoil the people mind. so keep away from all tele marking and products,

Default Defective Product received from Telemall

Recently i saw a ad on television about one of the product named 'SHRI DHANLAXMI YANTRA' which were publicizing by Telemall India.After going through the details and its privileges about the product i planned to purchase it and one day i bought the product which cost around nearly 3000,after receiving the product i examined it and to my notice i found that
    2 Mahalaxmi Pendants were defective,Then quickly i made a call to customer support on the very next day, and they said that it will be replaced between the time 2 to 5 pm but this doesn't happened then again i called they told the same thing, i literally fed up about their response keep asking them to exchange and there executives name SHILPA,PRIYA & NEHA keep dodging us that it will be replaced.

I sincerely request concerned authorities to look into the matter, or else i will file legal suite against telemall in consumer court.

Sanjana