• 1 Post By sreekuma

Thread: Cheating my Attinkara Electronics,MC Road, Chengannur

psninan is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Cheating my Attinkara Electronics,MC Road, Chengannur

Giving local make battery against billed EXIDE by M/s. Attinkara Electronics, MC Road Chengannur

I am giving details how a so-called reputed electronics and home appliance dealer had cheated me.

I have purchased a Technoguard Invertor for my home during May 2011 from the dealer M/s. Attinkara Electronics, MC Road, Chengannur, Kerala. I have been billed for 'EXIDE' make battery but they have fitted HI-POWER battery which seems to be a local make or made from scraps. Anyhow, the inverter failed to function properly since Nov 2012. Since the inverter is under warranty for 3 years, I have informed the local supplier and the dealer. The technicians said that the battery needs recharging and removed the battery. Then only I have noticed the cheating of changed battery. Since the battery was in an enclosure, I have never noticed the change. Moreover, since it is under warranty, I should not open it, as per norms. They (Technoguard) have taken away the battery and ten days have elapsed and they are not returning the battery. Meanwhile, I have made a complaint to M/s Attinkara Electronics, Chengannur(supplier) and requested them to give me EXIDE battery for which they have collected money and billed to me. In spite of two written communications as well as several telephonic complaints they are not responding and gives lame excuses for their non-action.

Kindly share this so that innocent people are saved from their traps

psninan_3@yahoo.com

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

Dear Client,

If there is any deficiency in products / services by any company / service provider in any sectors like manufacturing, hotels, transport, telephone department, electricity department, hospitals, banks, educational institution etc, then you can approach consumer court.

Immediately send a legal notice stating clearly all the facts, and presenting them an opportunity of 15 days to rectify the deficiency on their part. If such period has expired with no positive action on their part, you may file a Consumer Complaint before the Forum or Commission as appropriate in accordance with the jurisdiction.

You should file a consumer case against the Company for deficiency in service / product and asks for damages for mental Harassment.

For consultancy please contact:
    M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

sreekuma Guest

Default Cheating By Attinkara Electronics- Fabricated Story by the cutomer.

Attinkara Electronics is only a dealer of Home Appliances. The Customer had purchased Invertor and Battery from us from the makers of "TECHNO GUARD". The service and other customer related service were given by the company. We are only dealer and we have transfer teh complaints to teh comapny and we will do the follow up of the service. As a dealer we have made all the possible way to rectifyt eh customer complaint and the company has done all the services and the complaint has ceared. The customer had complained regarding the battery which was given as standby and now the customer was ok.

Attinkara Electronics is a venture and having a strong experience of more thatn 27 years in the field of customer service. These type of fabricated news were not affect the customer relationship with Attinkara Group.
    ashiksain17 likes this.

homematekerala@gmail.com Guest

Default Battery Issued by Company- Attinkara is only a dealer

Dear Valued customers,
    I would like to inform all of our valued customers that the battery has been installed in the customer's house by TECHNOGUARD company, not by Attinkara. All the complaints of the customers were attended and forwarded to the company and the company has made necessary action and replaced a new Exide battery. So I request Mr.Ninan to please withdraw your complaint because it causes unnecessary pain to us and also affect our credibility.

Regads