Thread: MSEB - Online Payment Issue (MAHADISCOM)

chauhaneha is offline Junior Member

Exclamation MSEB - Online Payment Issue (MAHADISCOM)

Name:  MSEB.jpg
    My electricity Bill for October 11 (Rs 280) was paid online on 28th Oct 11. However in the Nov -11 Bill the previious payment Details are not reflected and the Oct Bill amount has been added as Arrears . Thus the nOv 11 bill total i 336 +284(Arrears) = 620
    Although on the Mahadiscom Website, the Payment Receipt for Oct Bill Payment is generated and payment date is reflected at 28th Oct 11. Still in the Nov Bill the last payment details are missing .

I have written to the helpdesk (Online PAyment Complaints) and SDO both at the below addresses.
    sdo4610@ho.mahadiscom.in and helpdesk_pg@mahadiscom.in

However there hasnt been any response from any of them for 2 weeks now. I also called up the SDO office for my Billing unit. They did not have any information on the Nov bill Stating : " The Nov Bill CD has not arrived". My Consumer Details are as follows :

Consumer No : 170010616037
    Name : Danish Dedmari (my husband)
    Billing Unit 4610 St MAry Sub DN

Contact Details : Neha Dedmari
    Phone No : 9766044952
    Kondhwa Pune .

Can some one help me please.

Sayali is offline Junior Member

Default MSEB online payment

I m also facing similar issue.At the end of the Online transaction it showed some error but still the amount got deducted from my account.I have also sent a mail to the online queries ID but no reply.Called customer care also they gave me few nos but no response.
    please Help.

Default Consumer no 000093192061 shree mahavir enterprises

I have to advise that i had made paymene of rs. 1450/- on 18the january 2012 of consumer no 000093192061 at 6.05 pm for which i got reference no31268996ig87324792 and also i made payment for consumer no000093192036 rs. 970 for which i got ref no 31268966ig87324086. I fail to understand that my payment of rs 970/- is reflected in my next bill but the payment of rs 1450/- still shows outstanding. I have repeately gone to panch rasta office and mseb office at city of joy every time they adjust the bill manually but again it is added in my subsequent bills. Please today i visited mseb office at wagle estate thane ane met mr vinod shinde he sent some mr kasatkar to it department and he adivised me to writed mail on this site. Please do the needful at the earliest and send me a fresh copy of the bill to me. My april bill shows outstanding of rs 3140/- 1650+1490.

Shree mahavir enterprises
    jaya makhijani

Anand Joshi Guest

I want to the bill online after the due date. Is it possible? Can I wait until the next bill's due date to pay online?

Default On line payment

electricity Bill for sep 12 (Rs 460) was paid online on 11th Oct 12. However in the oct -12 Bill the previious payment Details are not reflected and the Sep Bill amount has been added as Arrears . Thus the oct 12 bill total i 817.55 + 571.42)(Arrears INCLUDING INTEREST) = 1390
    Although on the Mahadiscom Website, the Payment Receipt for Oct Bill Payment is generated and payment date is reflected at 30th Oct 12. Still in the oct Bill the last payment details are missing, so plese comfirm us.

jayawant sitaram patil Guest

Default How to make online payment of electricity bill

my name is jayawant sitaram patil am native of Tal & post: akkarpatti, Stn Boisar, Tal palghar, dist Thane my consumer No is 00366187050 and billing unit is 4159: Boisar, though i want to make net banking payment of my electricity bill i do not know the procedure please let me know the same. wbsite of mseb etc.

j s patil

Ramkawanchal yadav Guest

My name is Ramkawanchal yadav mene 3 bill online pay kiya hu fir b add ho kr aa gaya hai so plzzz solve me prblm.
    1st bill consumer no:-000060005974

Vijaykumar Kosode Guest

Default Online bill

Not view of receipt

Default Online payment not refelcted in dec-2013 bill

My consumer no. is 001526044653, Billing Unit 4706/Virar East-401303.
    I had made online payment on 10.11.2013 of Rs.3030/- for November-2013 bill payment using Atom software by mobile.
    My receipt no. is 278237 and Bank Authorization ID: 2851800461733140. The transaction is successful. But the payment has not been reflected in my next bill of December -2013 and I received bill of November as unpaid.

To avoid disconnection, I made payment full bill payment of Rs. 6010/-(including of November 2013 which is already paid)on 04.12.2013 by cash receipt no.1748477.

I request you to please look into the matter and give credit of Rs. 3030/- in my account when the next bill will generate.

Best Regards

Pradeep Singh

kalemangal Guest

Default after taking reading came appoximate every month bill . I have also given check reading form.

Firstly i paid mseb bill online but in one month after taking correct reading they have given approximate bill & after that excess bill my meter is locked by them . And i stayed now in pune & every month i have to go solapur for clear faulty bill what i can do.

Default pay the bill after due date

I didn't paid the last 8 months bill.... I want to pay through visa.

Manju chandu solanki Guest

Default Reading problem

To, The maharashtra state electricity distribution co.ltd. sub-sir my shop no.38 ostwal empire ,taluka-palgar.dist-thane.At-boisar 401501. sir meri reading ki har month problem hain main chakar nikal kar pareshan ho gaye hu.plz help me nahi 'Atam hattaya' kar lunga oR uske jinKe jimedar aap honge.Mera mob nn. 9860833410

Default Payment Made Not Reflecting

I paid my current bill of 1090/- through my SBI Credit Card at 5.03PM today that is 9th april 2014. My credit card was charged but I did not receive any payment receipt. Neither the same is reflecting in Online Payment History. Please assist in the same. My details are as follows:-

Name: Varsha Anurag Sharma
    Consumer Number:000023128659
    Billing Unit:4726 Vikas Complex S/DN
    Address:c/13-2 Anandvan CHS Anand Park Near Shrirang Society, Thana west
    Meter Number:7631013612

Sir, I request you to credit the same in my account immediately as my credit card has already been charged.

Varsha A Sharma

Default Doble payment from my Bank Account Still Bill is showing not paid

My consumer No.45510526740.
    Billing Unit: 2160/Chandrapur S/DN/-II.
    My dated 29/04/2014 for Rs.780/-
    I have paid this bill through my friends account by online.
    1. Tr No. MEDR/MSEDCL MAHAD/267732 dated 08/05/2014 from Bank Of India, Rs.780/-
    2. Tr No. MEDR/MSEDCL MAHAD/268610 dated 08/05/2014 from Bank Of India, Rs.780/-
    Inspite of debiting my account twice as above, still my said bill is showing not paid.
    Please credit my bill of Rs.780/- and refund the bill paid excess by Rs.780/-

everest1959 Guest

Default Mseb bill paid not reflecting online

I paid my current bill of 5710/- through my ICICI net banking on 05/05/2014 ref BIL/000586008446/BILLJUNCTION PAYMENT/10. Neither the same is reflecting in Online Payment History. Please assist in the same. My details are as follows:-

Name:EVEREST M FARGOSE
    Consumer Number:001561447612
    Unit:4375 NALASOPARA WEST
    Address:GASS MOTHI SARGODI

Sir, I request you to credit the same in my account immediately as my A/C is already debited.

1. DHBVN Online bill payment
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:17 PM
  3. Online payment of bills
    By Unregistered in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:13 AM
  4. regarding online payment blocked to irctc online ticket booking by debit card
    By abhishektomar50@gmail.com in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:12 PM
  5. online payment to AVA Merchandising Pvt. Ltd.
    By abhi940 in forum Online Shopping