Useful Information Customer Care Address Popular Judgments
FAQ Consumer Forum Reliance Karnataka Country Club Bajaj Allianz State Bank Of India
Court Fee Airtel Chandigarh Idea ICICI Lombord Andhra Bank
Where to file Complaint Vodafon Bengal Tata Indicom HDFC Standard Life HDFC Bank
Notice Sample Idea Uttarakhand Airtel IffcoTokio Icici Bank
First Appeal Consumer Forum BSNL Gujarat Reliance Metlife Punjab National Bank
Consumer Protection Act Nokia Rajasthan Vodafone SBI Life Insurance Bank Of India
RTI for Banks Micromax Assam Mobile Store Reliance General Insurance Canara Bank
Insurance Ombudsman Lava Uttar Pradesh MTNL New India Insurance Bank Of Baroda
Banking Ombudsman Karbonn Jharkhand Birla Sun Life National Insurance United India Insurance
How to start DND Sony Bihar LIC Oriental Insurance State Bank Mysore
Irctc TATA AIG India Bank

+ Submit Your Complaint
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Change of name on electric bill

  1. #1
    Dilip Mistry Guest

    Question Change of name on electric bill

    Dear Sir,
    I am the owner of R. No.2 on 2nd floor situated at Popat Jiva Bldg,
    Dhanjiwadi, Khot Kuva Road, Malad (E), Mumbai - 400 097., and holding
    electric meter no. No.5774330 & Consumer Account No-101508421 for the
    aforesaid room premises.
    I say that I am a registered member and shareholder of Dhanjiwadi Chawl
    Group Co-operative Housing Society Limited registered under the
    Maharashtra Co-operative Society Act, under registration no. BOM / W.P./
    HSG /T.C./2113/85-86 and holding of 5 (five) shares of face value of Rs.
    50/- (rupees fifty only) each, of the aggregate value of Rs. 250/- (Rupees
    Two hundred fifty only) from 6586 to 6590 bearing Certificate Nos. 1320 in
    respect of their said room premises.
    I further state that I wanted to change my electric bill in my name, I
    visited Reliance Energy Ltd's office situated at Dindoshi, Nr. W.E.
    Highway, Malad (E), Mumbai - 400 097, along with all the legal documents
    such as Shareholder Certificate & NOC issued by registered society i.e.
    Dhanjiwadi Chawls Group Housing Society Ltd, election card, pan card,
    latest paid maintenance bill & electric bill, ration card, slum
    certificate issued by Deputy Collector, etc, but is regret to note that
    office staff of Reliance refuse to change electric bill to my name, by
    NAVINCHANDRA POPATBHAI BHARWAD”, hearing the same I was shocked and
    surprised that my electric bill has been blocked by the Landlord. I
    further state that the said Dhanjiwadi area situated at Malad (E) has been
    declared as SLUM AREA under Section 4(1) of Maharashtra Slum Area
    (Improvement Clearance and Redevelopment) Act 1971 vide office
    Notification No. SAA/Malad dated 13/10/1977 published in the Maharashtra
    Government Gazette on 13-10-1977, Page No. 1869/1870 by the Collector, so
    there is no question of Landlord & tenant, as area has been declared slum
    in the year 1977 by the Collector.
    I further state that on what basis and in what capacity and under what
    reason did Reliance Energy Ltd., has blocked my electric bill being
    transferred to my name. I further state that if Reliance Energy Ltd., has
    blocked the aforesaid electric meter on just application of the Landlord
    Mr. Navinchandra Popatbhai Bharwad with out taking any document evidence
    on the record, he might have submitted his all the legal & valid documents
    related to his Chawl as being Landlord of the aforesaid Popat Jiva Chawl
    to Reliance office. I said the Officer Mr. Yogesh Wadakar of Reliance
    Energy Ltd , to show the documents submitted by Mr. Navinchandra Popatbhai
    Bharwad, but he refuse to show the documents submitted by the Mr.
    Navinchandra Popatbhai Bharwad .And as I enquired regarding the same, I
    came to know that Mr. Navinchandra Popatbhai Bharwad is not having any
    legal document regarding his aforesaid chawl. So on what basis he is
    considering himself as the Landlord and in what capacity he has blocked
    the bills of the members of the registered Dhanjiwadi Chawl Co-op Housing
    So I requested you to look in to the matter and help me to change my name
    on my bill as early as possible.


    Dilip Mistry
    Mobile No- 8108323465

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Request to change/correct my name and address

    Dear sir
    this is akbar ismail my reliance energy account no. Is 100005022, my address is==elabhai chawl, n s s road, ghatkopar, near gausiya masjid, mumbai 400086,,

    i requst you to change/correct my name and address following are that

    akbar ismail sayyed
    r/211, ibrahim qasim chawl, opp gausiya masjid hall, n s s road, narayan nagar, ghatkopar west, mumbai 400086.
    Thanks & regards
    akbar ismail

+ Submit Your Complaint

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 07:55 PM
  2. airtel commits to change my bill plzn but still cant changing it
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:00 AM
  3. Change my Bill for the mobnth of January
    By in forum Product And Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 06:34 PM
  4. Idea can change your life as well as bill too :-(
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:33 AM
  5. Discrepency in the airtel Bill charged & change of Plan
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts