Thread: Complanit against UPPCLT

Default Complanit against UPPCLT

MY account is 6528903000, I am living in Ghaziabad Vijaynagar sec11. I am astound to know that electricy bill is 17000 for the current month. The reading has not been taken by any one.

In our area electricity reading is never taken by anyonde. SDO is silent and enjoying in office.

Please help me to know any solutions against this irresponsible department

Rohit 9582599495

Default my mobile no is registered on account id 4287811000

I am unable to understand that why bill payment information for account id 4287811000 comes on my no. 9450372261 as I dont have any idea about it as I dont have any electricity connection registered on my name.
    Kindly look in to the matter and resolve at earliest.
    Preeti Bisariya

Default Complaint against UPPCLT

A message comes on my phone that: Your electricity bill for Account ID 7200064000 has been generated on 21-07-14 for Rs 540.6.The due date for the payment is 28-07-14
    But i stay in ahmedabad, gujarat ... And i have never registered my number to such a company. I dont understand what kind of b@@@@er is this.
    Please suggest some solution.
    Devendra Powale

aryankamal5@gmail.com Guest

Default bill complant

21/08/2014 as on massage come in my mobile Your electricity bill for Account ID 0525743000 has been generated on 20-08-14 for Rs 4109004.38.The due date for the payment is 27-08-14
    What's happened yaar my little home one fan one TV only please solution my complant very quick

Regard ARJUN

Vivechan tiwari Guest

Default Plese recover my reading

Rispected sir, mai ne 3 applicmtion lagai hai. Jinme koi karyvahi nahi ki gai jiske karan mujhe samaryao ka ramna pad rha hai.1. application date 22/08/2014 ,ko diya h jisme sabhi kagjad sanlagn hai. 2.application date 8/09/14 3. Application date 20/ 10/14

Last Post: 07-11-2012, 09:49 AM