Thread: DHBVN Online bill payment

mesanod is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Angry DHBVN Online bill payment

Click image for larger version.

Name:	DHBVN-Online.jpg
Views:	17894
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	5436

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment,I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party.I also tried to contact the customer care of DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Gurgaon) via Email,as there was no contact number available for online bill payment inquiry.I had written 3 Emails to the address provided, to contact the customer care of DHBVN.But I haven't got any response from their side.When we went to them and asked them about the online payment.They said that we don't have online payment option.But you can clearly see the online payment option for DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Gurgaon) at their site.

Details of the account are:

Phone :- 09953728021
    Reply With Quote

Atul Bhardwaj Guest

Angry Online Payment Option Not Working

My name is Atul Bhardwaj, I have used the onlice service of DHBVN once and the payment was accepted by them, however they have stopped that service now and it is very inconvenient to go to an outlet and pay the bill.

Unhappy Horrible service from DHBVN

I am extremely dissatisfied with DHBVN. They are least bothered to help their consumers. Every time we got wrong bills & later we need to ask them to correct the bill.

Ashutosh--Gurgaon.

V.D.Sarma Guest

Default Dhbvn

I visited the DHBVN website to register a grievance about wrong billing whiich is a very common issue with DHBVN. The site does not allow you to fully describe the grievance as it allows only a certain no of words/letters. Can DHBVN look into this and make their services more consumer oriented?

samaste.march is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

I am also paying bill with online service of DHBVN, It was very good service is provided by DHBVN. The amount was debited from my account but not credited as bill payment. I was complain to customer care but can't get response.

Abdul Quadir Guest

Angry Corrupt system of DHBVN for Online billing

No doubt in DHBVN website they show the option for online billing.
    But in reality there is no such facility avail by the DHBVN for their consumers.

Please warn them for foolish activity

vkgupta Guest

Thumbs down regarding the adjustment of cheque against connection no EG12-1526, k-2212012160

I deposited a cheque of rs. 4854.00 against the bill in the month 17 oct,2010,which clear on 21.10.10 same is showing in the bill but the amount is not adjust till date u r requested that kindly adjust the cheque amount from the bill.

thanking u
    mobile no-09416212367
    email vk_gupta459@yahoo.com

Sameer Jain Guest

Default DHBVN OnLIne Payment

I have used the onlice payment service of DHBVN and the amount debited to my account but receipt not generated. I do not know what to do. As per Website I have written to their e mail id but recieved no response

Post Online Payment Option Not Working

My name is Raju Koirala, I have used the onlice service of DHBVN once and the payment was accepted by them, however they have stopped that service now and it is very inconvenient to go to an outlet and pay the bill.

Lightbulb How to Pay Electricity bill online

Please guide how we can pay the electricity bill online in Gurgaon.

afactor2004@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Main electric meter running very fast

We are three renter's and the total of our three sub-meter reading and the main meter reading always has a huge difference.we have changed our sub-meter still the situation is same.All three when were in other rented accommodation we never had such a huge difference.

I understand there would be a little difference in main and sub-meter's but not so huge of 800 to 1000 unit per month.....

Please help by checking and rectifying the same....

H.NO-1132,SEC-21,GURGOAN-122001

Email :- mesanod@gmail.com
    Phone :- 09953728021
    Reply With Quote[/QUOTE]

Net ram Guest

Default Complaint about bill payment in respect A/C No GG11 0081 Net Ram E 828 SGM Nagar

I Have made the bill payment of Rs 12768/ vide Cheque dated 31.10.2011. It is understood that the same cheque was presented to my banker before 31.10.2011and Rs. 100/-was debited to my account as insuffient balance as on 27.10.2011. I request you to kindly present the same cheque on 31.10.2011. my mobile No. 9911528575. My email address is p_netram@live com

Net Ram
    E828 SGM Nagar Faridabad
    27.10.2011

Dev Priya Vatsa Guest

Default Subject : Excess electricity bill & meter not working : Meter no. Cb 12 1361

Please refer to my online complaint No. 92121428, 92121429 dated 21.10.2011 and complaint No. 92121431 dated 28.10.2011 on the above subject.
    As referred in my complaint, I have received excess meter bill of Rs. 13584.00 (Rupess thirteen thousand five hundred eighty four) for the period 15.08.2011 to 15.10.2011 for Meter No. CB 12 1361. I would like to bring to your notice that my average meter reading Units for the last five bill periods are as follows :
    Period Net KWH

14.06.2011 to 15.08.2011 707
    16.04.2011 to 14.06.2011 605
    14.02.2011 to 16.04.2011 404
    13.12.2010 to 14.02.2011 367
    16.10.2010 to 13.12.2010 129

Pl. arrange to rectify the meter urgently as the meter is not working or showing faulty readings. Pl. also advise what is the basis of calculating the present bill of Rs. 13584.00.
    I have paid UNDER PROTEST bill for the period 15.08.2011 to 15.10.2011 of Rs. 13584.00(Rupees thirteen thousand five hundred eighty four) on 29.10.2011. I am enclosing photocopy of the same for your reference please.
    Pl. arrange to adjust the above excess reading amount of Rs. 13584.00 which I paid UNDER PROTEST in subsequent bills..

Default Bill not receved

I do the complain about 10-11 time but,no taken any respounce
    sir please solve my matter
    My account detail is : Name - Vaidehi devi
    A/c no - Td 12/2527
    complain no -221213843

1. DHBVN Online Payment Complain
    By Sanod in forum Electricity
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:40 PM
  2. Mobile bill - difference in late payment and delayed payment ?
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem