Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DHBVN Online bill payment

amitparv Guest

Default Regarding the incorrect electricity bill

I am living in a rented house (HNO. 453) at Sector -10. I have faced the problem in my electricity bill after changed the meter by DHBVN. I have received electricity bill on 02-Nov-2011 of 02-Sep-2011 to 01-Nov-2011 duration on average basis. When I asked about this with meter reader, he told me that, due to meter is not registered with DHBVN, this bill generated based on average and if you want the correct bill go to DHBVN office (Near Sohna Chowk, Gurgaon) and registered your meter with DHBVN. I have registered my meter with DHBVN on 09-Nov-2011 and asked Mr. Dagar regarding correction in my bill. But he told me that Pay the Rs. 5000/- now and the correct bill will come after 3 bills generated based on average basis.

As per the meter reading my electricity bill is Rs. 6000/- approx but as per bill generated by DHBVN it is more than Rs. 13000/- which is more than 2 times of my bill. What I do in this condition and next 2 bills also.

I want to know also why not my electricity bills will generate based on meter reading instead of average basis, If meter is working fine.

Connection on Name of : SARITA RANI
    Account No. KR09-1514

Amit Kumar

amitparv is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

I am living in a rented house (HNO. 453) at Sector -10, Gurgaon. I have faced the problem in my electricity bill after changed the meter by DHBVN. I have received electricity bill on 02-Nov-2011 of 02-Sep-2011 to 01-Nov-2011 duration on average basis. When I asked about this with meter reader, he told me that, due to meter is not registered with DHBVN, this bill generated based on average and if you want the correct bill go to DHBVN office (Near Sohna Chowk, Gurgaon) and registered your meter with DHBVN. I have registered my meter with DHBVN on 09-Nov-2011 and asked Mr. Dagar regarding correction in my bill. But he told me that Pay the Rs. 5000/- now and the correct bill will come after 3 bills generated based on average basis.

What I do in this condition and next 2 bills also?

I want to know also why not my electricity bills will generate based on meter reading instead of average basis, If meter is working fine?

Connection on Name of : SARITA RANI
    Account No. KR09-1514

Amit Kumar

Muneesh Chauhan Guest

Angry Problem with dhbvn online bill payment site

This is Muneesh Chauhan, resident of sector-46, faridabad . I am very dissatisfied with the services of online bill payment website of DHBVN. Whenever there is a time to pay bill at the end of month this site stops working & DHBVN is very smart on charging late fee on bills with immediate effect.
    I called to DHBVN care centre also (not customer care but a DHBVN care centre b'coz no resolution of customers' problem), the executive told me she can't lock my complain on this issue & the executive has not even been abled to tell me to whom should I contact for my query??

Default Pls check Meter

This is to inform you that , my acoount no is LL11-0185, K No: 2213016637, last 3 month i have received bill avarage basis. kindly check your data base that before three month my bill amonut is very low. but last 3 month i have received more then 1400, but my consumption is very low, because day time there is no body stayed. pls check reading eter throughly, may be meter is working fast.kindly resoved this issued urhently.

Default Sharman Joshi

Recently I had to undergo the agony of dealing with DHBVN staff in Faridabad. Electricity meter of AVON make in my house stopped displaying units in April-11. The DHBVN meter reader noted this, and I started getting "N" code bills. These were in general 200 units more than my regular consumption. When I went to the DHBVN office, no one seemed to know about my account. After two days, trying to identify the clerk who oversaw my account, he told that I would have to purchase a new meter, and get it installed from the lineman. He also gave me phone number of the lineman.
    when I contacted the lineman, he told me that it would cost around 5,000Rs ! and since I was an old man, he would do all the work himself, and I would be spared of taking rounds of the DHBVN office.
    Next day, I went to JE's office and told him that lineman was asking for Rs5,000 for installing a single phase meter at my home, and that installing a meter was in DHBVN's interest, and that it was completely their job, and consumer could not be held responsible for getting faulty meter changed in his premises, the JE told me that I was living under a rock, and that I was talking nonsense, and that even the Prime Minister could not help me, and I would have to buy my own meter, and pay bribe to them for installing it, and that otherwise, I'd keep on getting inflated bills for that.
    Taken aback, I went to a nearby electricity shop, and the shopowner had this to say :
    DHBVN doesn't have anything in stock with them. Consumers have to supply meter, wire, box, screws etc, even a ladder to join wires on pole was to be supplied by us. Further, the cost of meter would be Rs1,800/= but the bill he would give me would be for Rs1,100/= or so. So, it is DHBVN that is actively causing half of black money generation in Haryana !!!
    Just to see what happens, I went to the SDO and told him everything. He promised that if I bought the meter, he would get it fixed. But this was the biggest mistake, as everything the JE had threatened me was going to be true....
    Firstly I was supposed to get MCO (meter change order) made from the account clerk. Of course he took 3 visits and Rs100 to give me the same (SDO takes Rs50 he said)
    Next I was supposed to purchase the meter, wire, etc and get it deposited in lab. Now DHBVN lab is not a lab in sense you and I understand, however, after 2 visits the meter was taken by them , and cash receipt of checking fee was taken. I was told that meter would be automatically installed in my home.
    I waited for 10 days, before going to the lab, who told that they had already given the meter to JE for installation. Trying to get in touh with JE proved to be very difficult, as he would not answer my calls, and was never at his office.
    Finally, after 5 days of relentless pursuit, JE told that my meter would be installed in 2 days, and that I should arrange for ladder, and contact the lineman. The lineman asked for prepayment of bribe of Rs500, which I gave.
    Three days later the lineman came and installed a meter and got signed the MSR (meter seal record) book from me.
    My son, who works in the US was also home on holidays, and he noted that the meter installed at our premise was different than meter we had purchased . I was horrified that if tomorrow the DHBVN staff check this, and claim that we had changed the meter ourselves and penalise us for that ?

So, through my experience, I want to tell the public & powers that to ask the public to run and get their own meters installed at their houses is exposing them to these bribe seeking sharks, who have no regard for age of the consumer. This practise only encourages more corruption by the field officers, who are all hand in gloves from SDO to lineman. DHBVN should be privatised immediately, as they are the most corrupt people !

Default SCAM by DHBVN in making consumer purchase meter

Default Online Payment Option Not Working

My name is Santosh Kumar I have used the online service of DHBVN once and the payment was accepted by them, however they have stopped that service now and it is very inconvenient to go to an outlet and pay the bill.

uday veer Guest

Default Bill

MY BILL comes 10000 extra i go many times at sec 14 but they not corrcet ie my no is-9050356208

Alok Khanna Guest

Exclamation Mr

The facility to pay on line on DHBVN site is very often not working. Thsi might be creating in timely revenue generation by the deapartment, at the same time it is creating hazzles for the consumers as well.

Pl instruct for periodic maintainenc of the web site.

Exclamation website is not working

hi,

i m rajnish. i m trying to my bill payment due some urgent work i can't go to office where i can pay the bill but when i go to website it is not working i tryed many times but there is no response.

Thumbs down Site Not Working

Site Not Working

gati ltd Guest

Default gati

Electricity bill

Vinay584 Guest

Default I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my acc

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment,I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party.I also tried to contact the customer care of DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Faridabad) via Email,as there was no contact number available for online bill payment inquiry.I had written 3 Emails to the address provided, to contact the customer care of DHBVN.But I haven't got any response from their side.When we went to them and asked them about the online payment.They said that we don't have online payment option.But you can clearly see the online payment option for DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Faridabad) at their site.

Details of the account are:

Name :Smt Sima Devi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. DHBVN Online Payment Complain
    By Sanod in forum Electricity
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:40 PM
  2. Mobile bill - difference in late payment and delayed payment ?
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem