Thread: DHBVN Online Payment Complain

Sanod Guest

Default DHBVN Online Payment Complain

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment,I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party.I also tried to contact the customer care of DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Gurgaon) via Email,as there was no contact number available for online bill payment enquiry.I had written 3 Emails to the address provided, to contact the customer care of DHBVN.But I haven't got any response from thier side.When we went to them and asked them about the online payment.They said that we don't have online payment option.But you can clearly see the online payment option for DHBVN(Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam,Gurgaon) at thier site.

Details of the account are:

Name :Smt Sima Devi

Please suggest.

Sanod Kumar
    Email :- mesanod@gmail.com
    Phone :- 09953728021

Post Bill Amount rs 1764 detect twice from my account which receive in my pay bill amount

I had pay my elect bill on line thru axis bank my K no : 2223036713 on dated 23-05-2011 for amounting rs 1764 first time due to error i had again login and pay my bill but i had seen that both time money had detected from my account and money receive at my account .
    I request to revert my account for rs.1764 in my axis bank account.
    My Detailis as under
    Name : Lekhraj arora
    Address : H.No 1276/1 Jawahar Colony
    N.I.T.Faridabad( Haryana)
    (M)9210866013

Default DHBVN online payment problem

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking through BillDesk The amount has been debited from my account but not credited as online payment details. Payment is already processed to DHBVN from BillDesk. I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party . I have already sent mail to collectiondhbvn@gmail.com , but there is no response .They dont have any phone number to contact . If anyone help on this issue please respond.

Ajeet Mishra
    Faridabad

Default bill

my bill is to high my k.no.2212044857 my last paymant is 1500 to1600 for peried of 10/2011 to 07/2012but now my bill 5000 peried of 07/2012 to 12/2012 how

Thumbs down Online payment made but not showing in there records

I have made a payment of Rs1600, which have been deducted from my credit card but not showing in there records. Please advise.

Details