Thread: high electricity bill from mumbai Best undertaking.

abhijitjadha is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry high electricity bill from mumbai Best undertaking.

My consumer number is 566-333-029-*7 in the name of my mother Ms. Amita Atmaram Jadhav. I have received our

electricity bill of May 2012 of Rs. 48 & Meter reading also showing 0.June 2012 bill was showing 71.21 & now

suddenly for July 2012 i was getting 9718.38 Rs. I am not getting how this bill suddenly drops to less & now i am

getting higher amount. Last time in may 2012 only when i was getting less bill i send mail to

contactus@cgrfbest.org.in ; decgrf@bestundertaking.com but till now now reply. I need a immigiate action on this.I

will not pay this charges. I need clarification on this

Your online complaint no.: CGRF BEST/GEN. COMPLAINT/F SOUTH/01/28/07/2012

abhijitjadha is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Please reply or i will logged complaint in consumer court......
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijitjadha View Post

will not pay this charges. I need clarification on this

Your online complaint no.: CGRF BEST/GEN. COMPLAINT/F SOUTH/01/28/07/2012

Ramesh gupta Guest

Angry high electricity bill from mumbai Best undertaking

High electricity bill from mumbai Best undertaking.

My consumer number is 686563009 in the name of my Father Mr. Ramsingh Gupta I have received our

electricity bill of june 2012 of Rs. 542 and now suddenly for July 2012 i was getting bill Rs. 1534 I am not getting how this bill suddenly getting higher amount.I need a immigiate action on this.

I will not pay this charges. I need clarification on this.

Thank you.

sanjay b shah Guest

Post high bill because of wrong reading of meter and also wrong bill

The Officer in Charge,
    BEST Undertaking,
    C ward, Mumbai.

SUBJECT : SENDING WRONG BILL AND ASKING FOR EXTRA CHARGES TO PAY BECAUSE OF WRONG METER READING.

DEAR SIR,

CONSUMER NO.: 487-411-074*1

METER NO.: J116459

I WENT TO YOUR PATHAKWADI BRANCH REGARDING MY BILLING ISSUE I MET MR. KHURESHI WE DISCUSSED ABOUT MY BILLING ISSUE BUT HE SAYS THEY HAVE CREDITED THE AMOUNT OF RS. 10219 IN OCTOBER 2012 BILL INSTEAD OF REGULAR BILLING OF AMOUNT RS.3000 APPROX AND IN FURTHER MONTH OF NOVEMBER THEY ASKING ME FOR THE PAY OF RS.22611 AND IN THAT THEY MAKING DEDUCTION OF RS. 10219 WHICH IS CREDITED IN MY A/C. FOR MONTH OF OCTOBER 2012.SO NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY THIS AMOUNT OF RS. 12304 WHICH I HAVE NOT USED AS MY REGULAR METER READING IS AROUND 485 TO 500 UNITS PER MONTH AND TILL SEPTEMBER MY ALL BILLING IS CLEAR SO WHY SHOULD I PAY THE EXTRA AMOUNT WHICH I HAVE NOT USED AND WHY THEY NOT LISTENING INT THE MATTER THAT THERE FAULT IN BILLING OF OCTOBER 2012 AND THEY ASKING ME TO PAY THE WRONG AMOUNT FOR THERE MISTAKE.

REGULAR METER READING IS 485 TO 500 UNITS AND FOR NEW METER WRONG READING IS 2168 UNITS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2012

PLEASE SEE IN THE MATTER AND SOLVE IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS

consumer no 866-658-053*8
    meter no. C986469
    name: Benedict S Dias
    Address: 701 Evergreen Apts, 7A Belvedere Road, Mazagaon, Mumbai 400010

My readings for the past 40 yrs never exceeded 300 units. the last four months it crossed 300.
    This month of November 2012 it shows a reading of 418 units. Either the meter is faulty or the readings are not recorded correctly. Kindly check and let me know the action you have taken or what action I should take.

yours faithfully
    Benedict Dias
    +91 9967022612

dear sir

kindley Adjjastment pass 20.000 rs

dear sir i am not usej this bill rongh bill charg

not respons any bast employas wadala e branch

my a/c no647-020-185*1 metar no E096743

name is sandhiya rane mantry

plc halp sir

vijay kumar m

Saifuddin Guest

Default excess elecrticity bill amount

My consumer number is 856019004 in the name of my husband Mr. Saifuddin Nalwala I have received our

electricity bill of Rs.900 -1000 and now suddenly for June 2013 I am getting bill of Rs. 1850 I am not getting how this bill suddenly getting higher amount.I need a immidiate action in this matter.

I will be immpossible to pay this much charges. I need clarification on this.

Fateme

TOTAL BILL CHAGES 1 LAKH 30.000 I AM NOT

PAY BILL SO KINDLEY HALLP SIR

VIJAY KUMAR M
    9969395998 / 9699395998

Unhappy Itemised bill on day to day usage

consumer no: 536-037-139*4

My bills have increased to 4000 rs per month. I need to know the procedure for an itemised day to dau usage bill which i am ready to pay for. I am not getting any response to how do i go ahead with this request. Initially My bills never exceeded 900 rs. This is a huge jump in the consumption. According to me the units consumsed shown on the bills are false as we do not use carelessly. Please help with the process of itemised billing.

Unsatisfied Consumer

Default Regarding Excess Bill since 4 Months.

The Complaint Officer.
    Worli,Mumbai.

Sub: Regarding Excess Bill since 4 Months.

This is in reference to our letter regarding Excess Bill since 4 Months.The last four months readings and bill details are below:

Start Date Start Reading
    04-10-2013 7646
    04-10-2013 7646
    TO 191 1158.71
    05-11-2013 7837
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My meter number is D932167(Worli,Mumbai).

I request you to please look in this matter seriously and send your person to check weather somebody is doing theft of electricity from our meter or the meter is faulty.

Please inform us the reason why am I getting so much excess bill and when are you going to send your person to check our meter.

I appreciate if this matter of unfair excess billing is resolved at the earliest.
    Waiting for your immediate action.

Yours faithfully,

Amar Bogari.
    amar.mca25@gmail.com

Anil p chitroda Guest

Default High bill in month of 18/04/13 to18/05/13

I anil chitroda & my meter no. is E111439 I got High bill amt of Rs. 10752.45. after changing my old meter no A350633
    so what is the problem & why i got this high amt. I got a letter from your side dated 16 July 2013 mention & undertaking that
    will pay the amended bill claim if any raised in future. As per procedure order no. 203.
    please solve this matter & rectify my electric bill as early as possible.
    Tanking you,