Thread: TPDDL send bill without taking reading of month june 2012

ANKUR DABAS Guest

Thumbs down TPDDL send bill without taking reading of month june 2012

In the month of june 2012 the electricity company of our area TPDDL send bill of electricity without taking theunits of this month for getting profit of price hike from 1july 2012. sir please take some serious action against it. this is the harressment of consumer. My name is Ankur Dabas from village pooth khurd delhi 110039.My electricity connection no. is 60005759679. my contact no.9873156674. i am from norh west delhi and our district electricity office is in Bawana Delhi-110039.

ramsagarroy is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Complaint against TDPL K.No.44400122879

Sir, I, Ram Sagar Roy, S/O Late Sukh Ram Roy, R/O B-6/399, Sector-17, Rohini, Delhi my Electricity K.No.44400122879.

That in the month June, 2012 the electricity company of our area TPDDL send bill of electricity without taking the units of this month for getting profit of price hike from 1july 2012. sir please take some serious action against it. this is the harassment of consumer. My name is Ram Sagar Roy from B-6/400, Sector-17, Rohini Delhi 110085.My electricity K No. is 44400122879. my contact no.9968760121. i am from North-West Delhi and our district electricity office is in Badli Delhi-110042.

Last Post: 09-30-2014, 07:31 PM