Poll: r u satisfied with exide batteries

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: EXIDE INVA TUBULAR BATTERIES Complaints - BACKUP REDUCED TO 1/2 hrs

nashy18 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Angry EXIDE INVA TUBULAR BATTERIES Complaints - BACKUP REDUCED TO 1/2 hrs

Name:  EXIDE.jpg
    I have purchased EXIDE INVA TUBULAR BATTERY IT 500 ON 17TH MARCH 2009.Its just 5 months, my battery backup reduced to only 1/2hr.I have complained to dealer from where i purchased it but, there is no responce from them.i have tired to call them to solve my problem but they never try to solve my problem, sometimes they disconect my cal, or misbehave.so i have posted my problem here because i think only u people can solve my problem.i want to give the full details of my battery details:-
    NAME OF PURCHAGER:BHAGWAN LAL
    ADDRES:MARIPUR CHOWK, HOUSE NO. 95, MUZAFFARPUR, BIHAR, PIN:842001.
    BATTERY TYPE: IT 500
    BATCH NO. 1A09 SERIAL NO: 019585
    INVOICE; 1128543684
    DATE OF SUPPLY: 17TH MARCH 2009
    NAME: BAJRANG BATTERIES
    ADDRESS: TILAK MAIDAN, MUZAFFARPUR,BIHAR

We suggest you to first register your complaint with the customer care of the parent company and wait for their reply.

If still have a question then feel free to contact us.

Default Battery backup

I purchased excide tubular gold battery on 28/6/5. Now its back up has been reduced to half an hour.

Regrds

CA IQBAL SINGH
    iqbalworld@yahoo.co.in

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Singh,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Default inva tubulor reduce backup

we have purchased 2 invatubulor it 550 for my sukam smily 1400 va sine wave inverter before 18 month but this time this give me only 3 hour backup
    even battery is charged

yash vardhan kumar Guest

Default Tubular battery

I have purchased EXIDE INVA TUBULAR BATTERY IT 500 ON 4-2-2008 .Its just 24 months, my battery backup reduced to only 1 hr.I have complained to dealer from where i purchased it but, there is no responce from them.i have tired to call them to solve my problem but they never try to solve my problem, sometimes they disconect my cal, or misbehave.so i have posted my problem here because i think only u people can solve my problem.i want to give the full details of my battery details:-
    NAME OF PURCHAGER: YASH VARDHAN KUMAR
    ADDRES:VILL+PO-PARWALPUR DIST- NALANDA STATE BIHAR PIN 803114
    BATTERY TYPE: IT 500
    BATCH NO. 1H07 SERIAL NO: 056333
    DATE OF SUPPLY: 04-02-2008
    NAME: GLOBE BATTERY & ELECTRIC WORKS
    ADDRESS: RANCHI ROAD NEAR LIC OFFICE BIHARSHARIF (NALANDA) 803101
    PH-9431488001

Default Dealer is neither replacing nor repairing within warranty period of 36 mnths

I purchased on 1st May 2008 , 2 nos. Tublor 500 batteries for my Lumunous 1250 VA Invertor from M/s Jai Bharat , old Delhi Road , Gurgaon opposite Payal Cinema .
    Since purchase & in summer seson when light goes , the invertor works only for 15 to half an hour .
    Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
    From :
    P K Gupta

Default nonreplacement of exide inv-tubular battery

dear sir
    within the purchase of exide battery after only eight months , my battery stopped working
    the dealer had taken the defective battery on 12th Feb 2010,but i am yet to receive the battery as it is within the guarantee period.the service center at Jamshedpur is totally callous towards the complaint.hope u will help me
    J P SAHU
    4F/4119 SECTOR=4F
    BOKARO STEEL CITY
    JHARKHAND=827004
    MOB-09798500298,09431743993

Ram chandra singh Guest

Angry nonreplacement of exide inv-tubular battery

I have purchased EXIDE INVA TUBULAR BATTERY IT 500 ON 30-05-2008 .Its just 24 months, my battery backup reduced to only 1 hr.I have complained to dealer from where i purchased it but, there is no responce from them.i have tired to call them to solve my problem but they never try to solve my problem, sometimes they disconect my cal, so i have posted my problem here because i think only u people can solve my problem.i want to give the full details of my battery details:-
    NAME OF PURCHAGER: RAMCHANDRA SINGH
    ADDRES:VILL+PO-SIAU(CHANDPUR) DIST- BIJNOR,(U.P) PIN-246725
    NAME: S.D.MECHIENRY STORE
    ADDRESS: AMEDKAR CHOWK CHANDPUR, DISST-BIJNOR(U.P) PIN-246725
    PH-09412714954

Naim Akhtar Guest

Default Inva Tubulor Complaint

I have purchased 2 batteries of Inva Tubulor IT-500 for my Inverter on 08/01/2010, from Mr. JAMSHED ALI, JAMSON AUTO ELECTRICALS, Rampur Road, Moradabad. U.P. pin 244001. Phone No. 0591-2493183. Main Dealer of Moradabad is Mr. SONI, JAWAHAR AUTOMOBILES, Moradabad. Mr. Soni's Mobile No. is 9837076661.
    One of my Battery Sl. No. 017682, it creats problem since very begining. I complain to my dealer so many times. After 2 months on 30/03/2010 Jamson Auto's owner had taken my battery for checking. since then I am going there for my battery. He always says that your battery is under check up of Mr. Soni. Mr. Sony says me your battery is at GHAZIABAD.
    I dont Know where It is. But I have purchased a branded Battery for a good back up and maintinance free. As on date I am asufferer in this SUMMER.
    It is requested to solve my problem.
    e-mail :- naimlic@gmail.com

DELHI ROAD,
    MORADABAD-U.P
    PIN-244001
    MOBILE:- 9837079956

Default IT-500 battaries not returned { Complaint No.NUHO0000439 dt.29.04.2010 }

Exide Battaries, India

2nd Sl.No. 1H08-065567
    Dealer's Name & Address: Tyre World, A-121, Shakarpur, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092
    Phones: 011-22013091, 9312279780
    Retail Invoice No.6913 dt.10.09.2008 { with 36 month warranty }
    Battaries stopped giving backup during April, 2010 and a Complaint No.NUHO 00000439 was lodged on 29.04.2010.
    Within a week, battaries werw taken away by the dealer for sending the same to EXIDE service centre for checkup and replacement. Till date i.e. upto 25.06.2010 battaries have not been returned.
    Dealer says battaries have been sent to EXIDE.
    When I make a call to the EXIDE persons, they say 'we do not know where your battaries are '
    Phone numbers of exide persons whom I have been contacting are:1800-103-5454, Mr. Ashvini 9350919058, Mr. Bhan and service manager9910008801. Two months of hot summer & power cuts have passed. Please let me know as to what has happened to my battaries ?
    Sender: AJAY
    Other details given above.

Post

I was very impressed with the quality of exide batteries. But recently it has been experienced that the quality of these batteries has gone to worst. I had purchased a INVATUBULAR IT 500 Battery on account of past good experience as a customer of this brand. But what happened ! I was shocked to see that back up of the battery reduced to 3 hours on just 50 W load. On making complaint to the dealer it was told to me that if the battery is returned back for replacement or repairing it will take two months for this job. It means that parrallel to its manufacturing quality deteriorations the AFTER SALE SERVICE OF THE EXIDE BATTERIES ARE ALSO VERY P O O R.

I AM VERY SAD INDEED TO BECOME A EXIDE BATTERY CUSTOMER.

( Praveen Kumar Srivastava )
    prvn1959@sify.com

atiwari17@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default complaint of INVA Tubular backup is only 20 mins

i purchased an INVA Tubular battery IT 500 3508-13530 from Jain Battery House, Idgah road ,morar, gwalior,ph 0751-4031177,Ajay Jain 09425111771 for 550 kva invertor on dt14-7-2008 bill no 712 & since dec'2008 i complainting about its backup to the dealer, he sended a battery to Indore, but still now problem is same it doesn't hav backup. kindly retify my problem as soon as u can.

Vivek Trivedi
    359,cp colony
    morar, Gwalior (MP)

fazal hamid Guest

Unhappy complain for inva tubular IT500

Dear Sir..
    I have purchase a Inva Tubular battery IT500 date 30/04/10. After 1 month its backup reducing ..and its displaying a full charge (false).I already registerd your customer support....i complaint there...
    But here where i purchased this battery from Gaya Battery centre....its handling system is very bad....no any good services available here..first i complaint him for this problem then he chraged me Rs 100 for some charging problems ..but it wa failed....
    After that i complaint to patna service centre they told me submit your battery where u was purchased...
    i will collect it from there.....

So my request you to please solve my this problem .........and also cancelled this Gaya battery centre dealership who is breaking this exide managements.

Battery serial no.-3ob-19387

Name - Fazal hamid
    Address- old karimganj zafar ali lane bell gali
    Gaya bihar.
    MO- +918102110229.

Thumbs down Gaya Battery Centre is worst -- Dont go for it

Hello Fazal,

Sorry to hear your problem. I too have suffered from the bad handling and behavior of Gaya Battery Centre. They invoiced me for a 100AH exide battery and gave me 88AH battery instead. When the battery got problem I saw the invoice properly and could find that they have cheated me.

I went there and their owner first said they cant do anything, when I complained to the area manager of exide and threatened to complaint to Consumer court, they refunded the difference. I didn't go legal as it was waste of time, but at least i could get the refund after almost 2 years for their cheat.

Vijay