Thread: luminous inverter

Default luminous inverter

Sir i have bought a inverter from luminous brand 18month back it comes with a two year warranty recently it has a problem i lodged copmlaint at luminous toll free numbers 18002003939 and got a complaint id since 11may2009 till now no body visited to rectify the problem ,on regular basis i m contacting them at their head office at delhi but all in vain cud you please help me in this any further info please feel free to contact me. Sandeep Kumar 09810895717 Luminous 800 va invertor purchase date sep2007 warranty till sep 2009 Complaint reference no. 272063 dated 11may2009 reminder ref no. 274278 15may2009 reminder ref no. 278199 21may2009 luminous toll free nos. 1800200939 head office nos. 011-40778221 011-40778222
    Actualy its a summer season electricity oftenly comes and go .my mother is sick ,sometims in midnight this invertor creates lot of noise vibration with sound .not working at all.... we have to spent sleepless nights we can manage but how do a old person manage with sickness please do a appropriate action to solve our problems
    please talk to them and let them to provide service so that their engineer comes to us and rectify the problems without any charge

Default invartar

mi problem is sarvis my baatris return waranty is 1 month plz sool my problem

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default luminous inverter complaint

i would like to inform you that i bought three luminous invertors and app. one month
    ago,some fault occured in our inverter.
    your tech. person came and repair it by changing rely to some other point. bt fault
    still exists.
    now again same fault occured in our inverter . your tech. person is not doing his
    work properly may b because inverter is in warranty.......
    pl. send the sincere tech. person to rectify the prob.
    chander
    #1899,phase-5
    mohali.
    Mobile..9915580009

Default inverter complain

dear Sir,
    My inverter has a prolem not switching on .
    for last 4-5 days I am coplaing to luminous call center,service center & manager but non is bother to resolve my problem.
    they arenot even bother to pick phone after several trails they pick & giving me false promise.
    I have bad experience for luminous inverter. the product is of low quality with frequent problems.
    Sona

Angry Luminious Invertor Problem

Guys,

Liminous is a desi compnay with corporate office in delhi that too at a very small location.Till date I have not come across any certified cusotmer,there serive after sale is horriable.Option is either U go to consumer forum or get it repaired from outside technician.

Post Luminous inverter ic

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE LUMINOUS 1500VA INVERTER, SERIAL NO 82CLFF006697-2108. ITS PROGRAMMED IC PIC16F72 BECAME FAULTY. KINDLY TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEND THAT AND WHAT IS THE PRICE?
    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS durranishahzad2002@yahoo.com. I WILL BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR EARLY RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS AND THANKS.

SINCERELY YOURS,

SHAHZAD DURRANI

Mr. Pardeep Chanana Guest

Default Luminous inverters not working

dear Sir,
    My inverter has a problem not properly working.
    I am copltaing to luminous call center,service center & manager but non is bother to resolve my problem.
    they are not even bother to pick phone after several trails they pick & giving me false promise.
    Please resolve the our problem as soon as posible.
    For Indian Herbs Specialities
    Baddi - HP
    Ph - 01795-323392

shabana Guest

Default complaint on service

hello sir
    i am shabana from pune my mailid is shabanasayyad@rediffmail.com
    i was facing some proble with the luminous invertor . complaint was logged in pune branch.
    The engineer same & change the PCB spare part. But i am having doubt with the new part because it was not sealed pack .I asked him but that he told it is new . He charges me Rs1250 .and he also took my old PCB saying company requires it for research . Please it is an humble request to clear my doubt . And he gave the warranty of 1 mnth .
    Please waiting for your reply as soon as possible
    My cell no (9960601113)

thanking you
    shabana

Default complaint against recepsnist

I ring in your h . O at 2 pm dated 1 nov 2010 your recepsnist have no maners to talk to the customers . you are requested to employ a soft spokent recp , Doing that we can save to spoil the big brand name of Luminious

PL CONFIRM

YOUR DEALER

ALFA BATTERY VIKAS PURI

alfa_battery@yahoo.co.in
    NEW DELHI

Default About Service Centre In Patna

Sir, i want to inform you about myself. I had no another link to contact with you. So, i have taken the customer court complaint. I am an employ of Luminous more than five month. Sir, in begining i had given the area of Kankarbagh, Patna to do customer's complain. I was doing that work very honestly. But after several days i have given the work of Patna city ,Guljarbagh. I did that job also very well. But now service centre incharge is saying to visit Hajipur too. I have given the resignation on that day. I have told the incharge that i am ready to go there also, But my daily convence shuld be increased. But there was no answer. The incharge Has taken my regignation forcely.
    Sir, i want to know about my area and if you think that i have done my job better in my working day. Do what is true. Please beg me pardon for any mistake.
    your faithfully
    email:pintu_kumar.534@rediffmail.com,
    narendra1035492@yahoo.com Pankaj Kumar
    Patna, Mobile:09472667974

Default problem in services in plate inside in inverter

the service is very poor in Jhansi. we are handle this problem last three days . 1 think i must tell u that Jhansi

electricity comes very shortly. very corrupted people in service center . can we trust on luminous battery or inverter.

kindly solve my problem.

Default URGENT : Lumininous UPS Solo 600

i would like to inform you that i bought Luminous UPS Solo 600 in September 2010,some fault occured in our inverter.
    your tech. person came 2 time and repair it by changing some part but fault
    still exists.
    Now again same fault occured in our UPS and i am not able to register the request in customer service center by phone.
    Your tech. person is not doing his work properly may b because inverter is in warranty.......
    please send the sincere tech. person to rectify the problem

With regards,
    Ashok Tiwari
    House Number- 77, Sector-31,
    Gurgaon HARYANA,
    Mobile - 09350257654

Manche Gowda Guest

Exclamation Website not working

I bought a Luminous UPS rescently and wanted some clarification but when i tried to browse your website it was not wolring.
    It is not the good sign on the company like yours.

Manche Gowda