Thread: microtek Inverter Complaint

Default microtek Inverter Complaint

Name:  microtek-Inverter.jpg

Repected Sir/Madam,

I have problem with a microtek Inverter which i have bought on 04.05.2009.
    i strat facing problem after 10 days of use.

last time one tecnician comes from Microtek and didnt touch anything
    explaining that it is outdated and out of waaranty period. i also have bill
    which still in warranty period . if some body can help me then please tell
    me the way how can i get rid of problem.somehow it causes some negative
    feedback for such a reputed company. I am no geting any help from the dealer
    and microtek as well.I think there is problem with dealer because he diddnt
    fulfill the requirement proposed by the tecnician.
    Also inspite of my resist dealer's tecnician came to me and took away the
    Inverter.

so i would like to make complain against this dealer whose information is
    written below

Microtek Inverter 610 VA
    S.No. B6HIQNX56971
    Date of purchase:-04.05.2009
    =============================================

Kindly revert back as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Shailendra Pratap Singh
    mailto:- shailendra.vikki@gmail.com
    mobile no:-9818305067
    Address:-A 73 ,2nd floor ,Sector 41
    Noida (UP)

I have facing problem from the starting period with a 2nos Microtek Inverter having modal no UPSE2 625 sr no 9EGFNB27020 & 9EGFNB27033 which i have bought on 15.09.2009 through dealer M/s A F. Traders Lucknow.

Inverter is install at near to our B/W television and due to high magnetic field permanently generated by inverter, pitcher of TV was fluctuating in all condition when inverter switched on/off & Battery charging on/off condition.

I sure this is 100% problem in his technology. Some times I think this systems is inverter cum high magnetic/ frequency generator. This problem we also facing PC. But for your kind information other make/ Local make inverter was installed on same place before Microtek invert and I was feeling comfortable and was fully satisfied with old inverter.

Hence we requested, if this is technology problem kindly replace and installed other modal or return back money so that we can purchase other maKe inverter and forget Microtek.

Thanks & regards.
    G. S. Yadav.
    gsyadav@hbl.in
    9794552059

Sayan Banerjee Guest

Default Microtek inverter problem and poor after sale service

I purchased a microtek inverter from capital electronics,gariahat shop on 26/07/2008.My model number is UPSEB600.After only six months after buying the above product the inverter fuse blew and the fuse blown red light was showing all the time.After complaining a mechanic was sent who did some work with the machine and the machine got ok but 7 days later the same problem was repeated again.I contacted the service centre again and another mechanic came and shouldering was done my Mr Sanjeev Mishra.This solved the problem for a while but just around a month ago the same problem was repeated again,this time accompanied with a sound at regular intervals.After complaining again the next mechanic Mr Ajay Das paid a visit and changed the IC.Now I am having the same problem again.I contacted the service centre personal again but the person was asking for previous complain numbers which I dont remember.
    The first mechanic had said this was a manufacturing defect,now my warranty is going to get over soon and because the problem seems unsolvable I want a replacement of the product.I made another complain today and hope a mechanic would be sent soon.
    Now I humbly request you to please contact me and please tell me the process why which I can get a replacement and you can clearly understand that the same problem is always repeated after some repairs and it is quite troublesome for me as a customer.Here's hoping for your quick and urgent response.

thanking you,
    Sayan banerjee
    Email-sayanvir87@gmail.com
    Mobile- 09230576337

Default not charging well

my inverter make Microtek 800 is not charging well. i purchased this inverter alongwith Exide battery but now i replaced this battery with Exide Tubler. i want to know that should this inverter's charging be enhanced to get this new Exide Tubler charged because this new battery has a same power back as the earlier battery had

ranvijay@tatasteel.com Guest

Default Microtek inverter problem facing with not charging

Respected Sir, Madam
    my inverter make Microtek 800 (ups)is not charging since yesterday.
    Pls. arrange an engineer for checking as early as possible to the following address
    58, kailash nagar
    Chhotagovindpur
    Jamshedpur
    Jharkhand 831010
    Mob no.- 9204202220

S.N.NAIK Guest

Default To, microtech,delhi

I have perched 800mp inverter from rajat marketing agency, rourkela on 10 .01.2009 .the inverter is not working since last30.05.2010. I have lodge a complained to service center bhubaneswar and also the dealer at rourkela.but it is disheartened to note that neither the dealer rajat marketing service nor the service center are rectifying the defect nor paying any attention to solved the problem.rather they are trying to find defect of each other.service center says that the battery is defective and the dealer says that the inverter is defective . In between the two fightings i the purchaser of your products is the sufferer.please solve my problem.

Question Microtek inverter not getting charged

Respected Sir, Madam
    my inverter Microtek 600 (EB)is not charging since one month .I tried calling to the customer service numbers being provided, but no body is picking the phone over there.

Rajkumar Malik
    H.no 2372, sec-3
    housing board colony,Rohtak
    Haryana
    Mob no.- 09812598844,

This is my humble request to arange the Engineer ASAP, because It is too hot and we are having small kids at home.

Thanks in advance.

Mob no.- 09812598844,

Thanks in advance.

kirti Madan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

This is just a reminder with refernce to the mail sent to you on on Friday, 11 June, 2010 .
    This is Kirti Bala,having P.F no 118635/2.
    I have applied for the PF on may 2009,its more than one year still i have not rceived the amount , and i am making continously calls to the PF office, Vashi, but no body is responding over there.Kindly send me the complaint no. as well as the status of the PF on Kirti.malik2005@gmail.com.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Kirti (09891261058)

vijay sharma Guest

Default microtek inverter not charging

sir

my name is vijay kumar sharma. i am call to customer care is not provided to service so sir tell ?

jaswant singh Guest

Angry dealer avard nahi mila

13-1-2010 to up to date tak main 62 microtek invertor sale ki hain meri farm name malva auto elactricals dhanaula dist barnala (punjab) hai 30june 2010 ko aapki meeting bathinda main hui thi to
    1. mera nam dealership main nahi dada
    2. mera no. lottry main nahi dala
    3. koi bhi sceme coupen nahi dala
    4. mujhe invitation nahi deya

main 2001 se aaj tak only microtek hi sale kar raha hun eska mujhe yeh sila deya
    mery requist suni jae nahi main is coumpany ko @@@@ dunga my no. 98724 31055 98152 12455

prop
    jaswant singh

m2rizwan is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

My brother had very bad experience with your services as well as behavior by your employees at Kanpur service center. I don't know whether people sitting in head office are aware about it or not so please consider this email as complain against your Kanpur service center as well as employee working there (especially Mr. Aswini Dewvedi who doesn't know how to talk with customer).

My younger brother (Isthiyaq Ahmed) purchase a new Microtek invertors on 14-May-2010 but it was not working when he tried to use it at home so he placed a complain about it. After two days one person come from the company and did something and it worked for 2-3 days and stopped working again. He again made a complain and came to know that he has to give this invertor in the service center. He dropped the invertor at your Kanpur service center situated at 186, Anandpuri, Kanpur on 06-June-2010 (tentative) and got one promise that he will get it back in 3-4 days but it didn't happen. He was keep on following with service center but nobody was looking responsible and after a lot of efforts he got invertor back on 8-July-2010 (After one month). But it was still not working at home and had been handed over again to the service center on 23-July-2010. No one in the service center is ready to reply about when we will get it corrected and employees setting there are using very harsh language.

Mr.Aswini at your Kanpur service center (186, Anandpuri Kanpur) told to my brother that work only be done as they wish if he wants, he can take his invertor back and can go ahead and make complain against them. I don't think this kind of language is official.

Microtek is a world class company but some people don’t think or doesn't know how to talk and what to talk. That makes company’s way a little difficult and spoils the image also. I just wanted to know is there any person from head office can help me somehow. My new invertor hardly work 4-5 days at home and most of the time it is at service center only. I want it to be replaced.

Please teach some ethics and give behavioral trainings to your employee sitting at Kanpur service center.

I am waiting for a positive response and hoping someone in the head office will definitely help me.

Thank you very much in advance and please do the needful.

Purchase Shop: New Omer electronic, BOG 21, Prem Plaza, Opposite Sagar Market, Canal Road, Kanpur - 208001
    Date of Purchase: 14/5/2010
    Model: UPS EB600
    Bill on Name: Isthiyaq Ahmed (My younger brother)

Rizwan Ansari

deep2000ideas@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down Inveter problem

my name kamal my inverter is not working last 2 days i have complaint your side 1 person come and check the inveter he was told me some problem in your inveter and told me company was not put the fresh part company was provide only repair part i dont what is this pls any action for this problem my no is 9999230678

orafinvijay Guest

Default Poor Service-- Lodging Complaint with Consumer Court..

Customer Care Microtek Inverter and UPS,
    I introduce myself as your Disappointed Customer with your dreadful repair services falling in the warranty period.This has been repeated more than 3 Times consecutively.
    As per the Terms & Conditions complaint is supposed to be looked into next day of the complaint lodge date but due to negligent service it usually takes more than a week.

Who will bear the loss incurred in my business during this period due to service delay?

Model number and Complaint Details-

Engineer Visit date-7-Sept-10

Why So much Delay..?

Service In charge from Microtek- Mr Sushant
    Engineer Details- Mr Ajay ,Contact Number- 9818283785

This Service In charge Sushant kept making us fool every day that engineer is on the way but actually he did not assign this complaint to any of the engineer till yesterday(6-Sept-10)evening.

Intention behind this all delay--- there are some customers who pay the money to get the service quickly even they are under warranty period..So your Engineer Mr Ajay asked us to pay the money to get the complaint rectified quickly and Service in charge Mr Sushant is also involved in the scam.

Advice to Microtek-- You should spend some money to enhance the customer service not in the Advertisments...that will increase the sale and you can win the trust of the customers.

I have seen hell number of complaints from the customers against you in the complaints websites Some of the URLs under mentioned---Microtek should work out on this...

This is to inform you that next time if same will be repeated with us being a responsible and aware Customer we will lodge the complaint and drag Microtek to the Consumer Court .

Note- Microtek Kindly Consider this mail as a General Advise before Lodging the Complaint with the Consumer Court.

Warm Regards
    Vijay Kr. Sharma::09880957203

justwrite.lko@gmail.com Guest

Default complain

i have complain i my inverter which was i parched 20-01-2010. Please suggests me what i do in this situation i try to contact you to all numbers given by your website but numbers are not correct please solve my problems.

Thanks:
    Virendra Yadav
    LGF 2 GOLDEN PLAZA DALIGANJ LUCKNOW (U P)
    PHONE NO. 9415555536